Help me understand the purpose for the Trounce on Trump business today

And yesterday, day before, everyday, but now it's bigly. What I mean is, why exactly has mass PROG-view come to the conclusion Trump incited the "riot" at the Capital & subsequent impeachment etc.?

Just a thought, if Trump did something to hang a hat on, wouldn't this "SIEGE" of Democracy and such come by more than a few hundred crazies, Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, project managers (cough!), anarchists, spectators and that? I mean after all, Trump has his supporters, they came out in the millions while Biden entertains his basement & nobody shows up anyhow. How many people were outside the capital that day anyway, I've yet to read about it, have you?

With every post, you're sounding more and more desperate and delusional. Trump did incite an insurrection, one that was planned online, for weeks in advance. Trump's political career is over. His brand is forever that of a traitor to the people of the United States. There is no coming back from this one.

And yesterday, day before, everyday, but now it's bigly. What I mean is, why exactly has mass PROG-view come to the conclusion Trump incited the "riot" at the Capital & subsequent impeachment etc.?

Just a thought, if Trump did something to hang a hat on, wouldn't this "SIEGE" of Democracy and such come by more than a few hundred crazies, Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, project managers (cough!), anarchists, spectators and that? I mean after all, Trump has his supporters, they came out in the millions while Biden entertains his basement & nobody shows up anyhow. How many people were outside the capital that day anyway, I've yet to read about it, have you?

With every post, you're sounding more and more desperate and delusional. Trump did incite an insurrection, one that was planned online, for weeks in advance. Trump's political career is over. His brand is forever that of a traitor to the people of the United States. There is no coming back from this one.
Why don't you go brown shirt your neighbor for walking her husband on a leash--You canucks have enough problems of your own--you don't have any standing to interfere in our political debates. FO!

I like the part we're supposed to believe everything election was on the up & up, including this so-called siege of an under-guarded Capital.

I like the part where the only possible way your guy could lose is "because fraud".

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.
Did you actually read what he said. No wonder you voted for XiBiden, you're as demented as he is.

I didn't vote for Biden. Try again.
Another democrat jumps ship.
You're a democrat?
I think it is very clear to everyone on this board who the democrat is here. Nope, I voted for Trump and I'm proud to say I'd do it again. Unlike you, I don't try to distance myself from my actions.

dblack has been on the board as long as I have been and he's always been a libertarian.

As for you, you voted for a liar, and a conman, twice - and you're proud to say you're gullible enough to do it again.

I like the part we're supposed to believe everything election was on the up & up, including this so-called siege of an under-guarded Capital.

I like the part where the only possible way your guy could lose is "because fraud".

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.
Did you actually read what he said. No wonder you voted for XiBiden, you're as demented as he is.

Exactly. One minute they're there, the next they're taking a squat someplace else. It's a great metaphor for Democrat supporting PROGS. One minute they support them, the next it's not my fault, I'm "independent".
In forty years of voting, I've never voted Democrat. But delusion seems to be your thing. So run with that.

He did incite the riot.
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

So that's it huh. What a twisted line of thinking No-Trades. I guess you're right, somehow over a hundred million Trump supporters didn't get your message.

No shit, that's it? Fuck all I wanted was validation, anyone else?
Lol why would 100 million republicans storm the capitol shortly after him saying this? He was talking to the crowd, that you know, did storm the capitol.

He did incite the riot.
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

So that's it huh. What a twisted line of thinking No-Trades. I guess you're right, somehow over a hundred million Trump supporters didn't get your message.

No shit, that's it? Fuck all I wanted was validation, anyone else?
Lol why would 100 million republicans storm the capitol shortly after him saying this? He was talking to the crowd, that you know, did storm the capitol.
Pure coincidence.

Progressives are idiots who are incapable of leading. That's why they continue to belittle Trump. They have nothing else to do. I guess it makes them feel important of something like that.

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.

You're a democrat?
I think it is very clear to everyone on this board who the democrat is here. Nope, I voted for Trump and I'm proud to say I'd do it again. Unlike you, I don't try to distance myself from my actions.

dblack has been on the board as long as I have been and he's always been a libertarian.

As for you, you voted for a liar, and a conman, twice - and you're proud to say you're gullible enough to do it again.
As for you, like I've said before--You're a fucking Canadian and you are attempting to interfere in a US election--something you have accused Trump of allowing Russia to do. You have no standing in this discussion. I really couldn't care less what you think of me, American voters or the American government. You Canadians have enough problems of your own turning in and fining your fellow citizens. I believe one of your countrymen said it best--You are the Nazis of North America.

He did incite the riot.
He didn't even say to get a crowd together and get in anyone's face, tell them they're not welcome anywhere. You know, the accepted way to incite violence.

The leftist realise the rational people of the country know they stole the election. They must keep their sheep in hysterics.

Trump has taken up residence in these morons demented minds. He lives there and they will never get him out. LOL. Entertainment coming when they find out that CCP Joe, Kameltoe, Piglosi and Sen. Good-for-Nothing Bum have sold them to the Chinese and they can't say TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP. HaHaHaHa
Oh, they'll still say it. They'll just look ever more foolish when they do.

He did incite the riot.
He didn't even say to get a crowd together and get in anyone's face, tell them they're not welcome anywhere. You know, the accepted way to incite violence.
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.

You're a democrat?

Is he, dblack, Canadian too. That would lend credence to his assertion that he's never voted for a democrat--there aren't many of them in Canada--a lot of commies though. Or is he using you to interfere in a US election? I'm sorry that he is butt hurt and can't defend himself--LOL--he sent his dragon to defend him.
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

These inferior-minded-brainwashed trumplican shitheads do NOT care about the US Constitution or this great country. Their allegiance is solely to trump.

Case and point; anyone (and I mean anyone) who disagrees with trump is now a traitor, treasonous, or a RINO. Logical thinking is entirely thrown out the window.

Condoning an invasion of the US Capital is now okay by the cultists; even when a joint session of congress is in session.
There has been no PROOF to show who those people are aligned with. Trump did not condone it. However the democrat mayors and governors, senators and representatives are on record condoning violent civil unrest throughout the last year all across the nation and that is A FACT. No run along little broomstick cowboy.
You are so full of shit, you can't tell what is true and untrue anymore. What a pathetic existence you wallow in. Everyone of these insurrectionists arrested were so stupid, they posted their crimes on social media and are known RWNJ sycophants. Stop the bullshitting and denial, it makes you even more stupid.

Comparing systemic social injustices to an insurrection is asinine and further proves how ignorant, misinformed, and brainwashed your stupid ass truly is. How can anyone have an honest conversation with you when you are incapable of seeing reality?

Don't answer - your stupidity is already a 10 of 10 and somehow further communication with you will reveal it to be an 11.

Ah, then you can provide a link or two. Thanks in advance.

These inferior-minded-brainwashed trumplican shitheads do NOT care about the US Constitution or this great country. Their allegiance is solely to trump.

Case and point; anyone (and I mean anyone) who disagrees with trump is now a traitor, treasonous, or a RINO. Logical thinking is entirely thrown out the window.

Condoning an invasion of the US Capital is now okay by the cultists; even when a joint session of congress is in session.
There has been no PROOF to show who those people are aligned with. Trump did not condone it. However the democrat mayors and governors, senators and representatives are on record condoning violent civil unrest throughout the last year all across the nation and that is A FACT. No run along little broomstick cowboy.
You are so full of shit, you can't tell what is true and untrue anymore. What a pathetic existence you wallow in. Everyone of these insurrectionists arrested were so stupid, they posted their crimes on social media and are known RWNJ sycophants. Stop the bullshitting and denial, it makes you even more stupid.

Comparing systemic social injustices to an insurrection is asinine and further proves how ignorant, misinformed, and brainwashed your stupid ass truly is. How can anyone have an honest conversation with you when you are incapable of seeing reality?

Don't answer - your stupidity is already a 10 of 10 and somehow further communication with you will reveal it to be an 11.
Systemic social injustice? Democrat insurrection, condoned and supported by the democrat party. You are a typical foul mouthed communist democrat shill who couldn't make a logical argument if someone told you what to say and nope, no time for morons. Nighty-night son.

Systemic social injustice? Democrat insurrection, condoned and supported by the democrat party. You are a typical foul mouthed communist democrat shill who couldn't make a logical argument if someone told you what to say and nope, no time for morons. Nighty-night son.
Press the ignore button brainwashed bitch. I have no respect for you as you are incapable of thinking for yourself. Your defense to what trumplicans did to the US Capital is to bring up Democrats. You cannot (will not) denounce the January 6 insurrection because your mind is far too inferior.... you have been conned so badly and ultimately embarrassed about it... so you echo talking points that have no relevance to this thread. Pathetic!

Systematic social injustices?
Somebody sure did a number on you.

No biggie. They have been trouncing on Trump since the day he was elected.

Now they want to impeach a guy who will be out of office before they can take a Senate vote?? Just shows what imbeciles they are.

Hang on folks. Trump isn't done yet. Stay tuned.

No biggie. They have been trouncing on Trump since the day he was elected.

Now they want to impeach a guy who will be out of office before they can take a Senate vote?? Just shows what imbeciles they are.

Hang on folks. Trump isn't done yet. Stay tuned.

In 2016 Pelosi claimed Trump "hijacked" the election and is illegitimate, fomented mass demonstrations. 2020 Pelosi impeaches Trump for doing what she did.

Forum List

Back