Here Are the Boston Bombing 'Suspects'

Now, will Drudge, Alex Jones, the New York Post and our gaggle of vigilante gang members here apologize to the two other young men?

Naw. Not likely. They're still lookin' for Mooooslem's.

The one guy looks like he's in high school.

Great profile shot.

Their worlds are going to start caving in on them now because there are people out there who must know these two guys.

One would think someone knows them. They have to be on the run at this point though, right?

Depends. If they're high school kids, they could have gone back home and pretended nothing happened.

They look 30 to me.

I found him!!!!!

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De3vaUPPrOo]Hi Mom! Trailer[/ame]

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_XA7PPBu5g]Hi Mom! Search and Destroy[/ame]

Last edited:
Now, will Drudge, Alex Jones, the New York Post and our gaggle of vigilante gang members here apologize to the two other young men?

You don't think these two look like Muslims?

Totally agree, that was disgusting what they did. Makes you wonder about the validity of the other stories they are covering

Last edited:

The FBI has released these:

large.jpg

Don't know what that other fucking thread was about as the FBI is saying all other photos are not credible and a diversion

Thank you New York Post and some USMB posters for diverting the public.
abc_boston_bombing_suspects_2_nt_130418_wg.jpg

Funny that you would leave out the liberal sites that reported the same thing like CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS...ETC ETC

HYPOCRITE MUCH?

Funny that you would leave out the liberal sites that reported the same thing like CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS...ETC ETC

HYPOCRITE MUCH?

Didn't see 'em or I would have. However, so far as I can tell, everybody was reporting the "story" as Drudge first reported it.

The FBI has released these:

large.jpg

Don't know what that other fucking thread was about as the FBI is saying all other photos are not credible and a diversion

Thank you New York Post and some USMB posters for diverting the public.
abc_boston_bombing_suspects_2_nt_130418_wg.jpg

I have 2 pressure cookers. Neither would fit in that backpack and be that flat.

Is it possible the pressure cookers were already placed and the backpacks contained the or explosives which made the pressure cookers explode?

Forum List

Back