Here Comes The Fridgid Polar Vortex! Damn This Global Warming! Will We Hear From John Kerry And Al Gore Soon? To Explain This?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
And we are all feeling this now, or will very soon. So according to some of our famous leftists, The World Is Warming!!! By 2000, England, Florida, New York and a few other major cities will be under water! Fish will be swimming in downtown Miami !!!
Yup, and now all of this global warming is about to freeze up all our 57 States!!

And we are all feeling this now, or will very soon. So according to some of our famous leftists, The World Is Warming!!! By 2000, England, Florida, New York and a few other major cities will be under water! Fish will be swimming in downtown Miami !!!
Yup, and now all of this global warming is about to freeze up all our 57 States!!

My globally warmed ass is going to be staying inside next week when the temperature is forecast to go down to -15° overnight.

Glad I installed the woodstove and got three cords of wood. If the power goes out, 90% of my neighbors are going to want to sleep on my living room floor. It's a good thing that all of my neighbors are good church-going conservative people.

obama builds home on beach front
Kerry dumps carbon foot print in private jet
Al Gore home leaves gigantic foot print due to its hugeness

That tells me enuf

How has the climate of the current geologic epoch changed?
The topic can't be discussed at the current low level that's being entertained by the denialist side.

Take it to some site that provides information by science's experts in the field.

Then come back with your equal knowledge on the science, at least from a layperson's understanding.

We're simply not interested in entertaining uninformed nonsense any longer!

Best for both sides to stfu until they've gained their credentials.

Got our first real snow, was hoping temp would stay up but it didn't. Got 3-4 inches of heavy wet which will turn to concrete very soon if ya don't shovel or plow

The topic can't be discussed at the current low level that's being entertained by the denialist side.

Take it to some site that provides information by science's experts in the field.

Then come back with your equal knowledge on the science, at least from a layperson's understanding.

It's not really a hard question or one that require in depth knowledge of climatology. Human activity has increased global temperature slightly, but you can't name a single way the climate has changed because of that slight increase?

It is called CLIMATE CHANGE.

Summers get hotter, Winters get colder. And tornadoes, hurricanes, etc .....ALL of them just get worse year by year as we have experiencing.

Summers get hotter, Winters get colder. And tornadoes, hurricanes, etc .....ALL of them just get worse year by year as we have experiencing.

Yeah. That old "It is called climate change" dodge might have worked for a week or two on the really ignorant.

Nobody buys it any more.

Keep trying.

Cheers! Stay warm.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, the climate denier, former Pres. Barry Soetoro has purchased and built two beach front homes in Marthas Vineyard and Hawaii.

I'll agree in the summers more record highs are being recorded and that AWG is augmenting the summer heat. But I'd say that summer heat in a normal feature of our climate not a change. The prediction for Atlantic hurricanes is less activity as it gets warmer. When that happens I think we can say the climate is changing. If we warm it up enough and the ice cap in Greenland melts and raises ocean level then I think we can call it. I hate to think that that is the type of event it will take for people to take serious action, but I do.

It's not really a hard question or one that require in depth knowledge of climatology. Human activity has increased global temperature slightly, but you can't name a single way the climate has changed because of that slight increase?
I'm not the expert. Ask a climate scientist.

First you will have to formulate an appropriate question so your chosen expert won't just ignore you.

Do you know who to ask?

If not then I can help with that.

Now are you ready to stand your ground? Or are you just going to run away and hide?

You've talked yourself into a serious discussion!

The Science is controlled by the globalists and their surrogates.

I'm not the expert. Ask a climate scientist.

First you will have to formulate an appropriate question so your chosen expert won't just ignore you.

Do you know who to ask?

If not then I can help with that.

Now are you ready to stand your ground? Or are you just going to run away and hide?

You've talked yourself into a serious discussion!
~~~~~~
The Climate Change hoax was exposed years ago.

**********​
**********​

Forum List

Back