"Here I am not a negro but a human being for the first time in my life."

Right. His view was that the Soviet Union was better than the US.

His belief was so deep and rock solid that he came home to the US and died here in 1976.

He must have been stupid, right?
No, you are wrong. His view was that he was treated better in the USSR than he was in the USA. That is a judgement that only he could make.

Your reaction to that is strange. You seem to beliieve that if you dont like something you should run away. He chose to come back and work to improve the US. As a proud American patriot you should respect that attitude.

Every day I read multiple threads on here fom people unhappy with the way that the US is being run. But none of the posters suggest that they have had enough and they are never asked when they are leaving the country.

Why should Paul Robeson move ? America belongs to him as well.

You are ignorant Mavin. Mr Robeson travelled and worked extensively in the UK. he was feted wherever he went and appeared to sell out crowds in Wrexham where my Grandparents were able to see him perform.
An event that is still remembered in the Town.

And once again, he left your shithole, racist island (where blacks weren't allowed to emigrate anyway) and came back here to live free until his death.

No, you are wrong. His view was that he was treated better in the USSR than he was in the USA. That is a judgement that only he could make.

Your reaction to that is strange. You seem to beliieve that if you dont like something you should run away. He chose to come back and work to improve the US. As a proud American patriot you should respect that attitude.

Every day I read multiple threads on here fom people unhappy with the way that the US is being run. But none of the posters suggest that they have had enough and they are never asked when they are leaving the country.

Why should Paul Robeson move ? America belongs to him as well.

His view was that he was treated better in the USSR than he was in the USA. That is a judgement that only he could make.

He was treated so much better there....that he left.

You seem to beliieve that if you dont like something you should run away.

You seem to believe his statement meant the USSR was better.

And once again, he left your shithole, racist island (where blacks weren't allowed to emigrate anyway) and came back here to live free until his death.
America was his home Marvin. Arent you pleased he came back and fought for civil rights to make America better ?

America was his home Marvin. Arent you pleased he came back and fought for civil rights to make America better ?

Your racist country wouldn't allow him to emigrate even if he'd wanted to (and who would?). Perhaps he should have stayed and helped you, since England is still a racist shithole.

His view was that he was treated better in the USSR than he was in the USA. That is a judgement that only he could make.

He was treated so much better there....that he left.

You seem to beliieve that if you dont like something you should run away.

You seem to believe his statement meant the USSR was better.
I think you worry too much about Russia and would be better served accepting that the US still had a long way to go.
Would you have preferred that he left the US and not fought for civil rights ? Consider what state the US would be in today.

Last edited:
If he had touched that old dear in the US the other white guys would have strung him up whilst the police looked the other way.
Tell me which society was most free ?
That's right! The other day I saw a black guy walking down my street with no shirt on. It infuriated me! I called the police and reported it, but those useless dorks said it wasn't against the law! I said yeah, but the old ladies outside can see him! They said it was not a violation. So I said yeah, but he's black! They said they were on the way.

Why dont you and your stormfront buddies fuck off back to nazi germany of moden day hungary ?Here is a great Amercan worth a thousand of those racist good ole boys that fathered you and your underclass.
What did he say that was so offensive? He asked the question, if he had liked Russia so much, why did he comeback to the US and stay here? Sorry pup, you lose this one. The bottom line is he'd rather live in the United States over racist Wales and racist Russia.

Accepting your logic for a moment. Would it not have been better for the US to have treated Robeson and all black people as Americans rather than second class citizens ?
Do you not think that he might struggle to see the benefits of living in the US when there were so many restrictions on how he had to live his life ?

You treat blacks as second class citizens. Have you ever thought about cleaning up your own shit before pointing to others?

What did he say that was so offensive? He asked the question, if he had liked Russia so much, why did he comeback to the US and stay here? Sorry pup, you lose this one. The bottom line is he'd rather live in the United States over racist Wales and racist Russia.
Why do you think he should have left his own country ? isnt it better that he stayed and fought for his rights ?

You treat blacks as second class citizens. Have you ever thought about cleaning up your own shit before pointing to others?

Start a thread. its free.

Your racist country wouldn't allow him to emigrate even if he'd wanted to (and who would?). Perhaps he should have stayed and helped you, since England is still a racist shithole.
You would have to speak to someone who is English about that Marvin. You havent answered my question either.

Why do you think he should have left his own country ? isnt it better that he stayed and fought for his rights ?
He is free to make choices like you or I is he not? Can he not travel where he wants? Isn't he free to be and live where he decides to live or does he need to do what you believe is right?

Why are all the black folk trying to immigrate to the US then?

Makes no sense.

Are black people stupid?

You know what's funny about blacks? They'll knock this country left right and sideways. They'll call it racist, homophobic, etc. They insist that you refer to them as "african americans" and insist "da po-leece iz out to get 'em" yet not a single one of them is willing to leave this godawful racist nation and go back to Africa, where they came from. Oh hellllzzzz to the no. Day not be fo dat, bro.

Start a thread. its free.
Or I, using my powers of freedom, have posted it in this thread because I made a point and the point stands as you fail to discuss your racism. Sad how you can't recognize you and your nation's racism. I guess it is easier for you to finger point than it is to deal with your racism. Carry on racist Tommy.

Forum List

Back