Here is how to oppose Trump's registry

How many ISIS attacks have killed how many people in America this year?

Attempting to keep the number zero is an honorable thing.

trampling all over the rights of your citizens in the process...not so much. Remember what Franklin said about trading liberty for security. Free nations are not the safest nations...tis one of the costs of being free that I am willing to live and die with.

trampling all over the rights of your citizens in the process...not so much. Remember what Franklin said about trading liberty for security. Free nations are not the safest nations...tis one of the costs of being free that I am willing to live and die with.

They are not citizens.

We don't owe them a damn thing, and we aren't giving up anything. We are gaining things, like keeping some more jobs for American citizens who need them, saving money and resources.

They are not citizens.

who are not citizens?

They are not citizens.

who are not citizens?

The asylum seekers.

They are not citizens.

who are not citizens?

The asylum seekers.

My worry isn't them, it's our government and the lengths they will go to keeping them out...or letting them in. People are scared right now....and when they are scared they have a tendency to give free reign to government to "keep them safe", no matter what the cost.

A few nights ago I watched a local news broadcast about some vandalism at a mosque. It appears that it occurred next to the side door. THE ONLY DOOR THAT FEMALES COULD USE TO ENTER! Males used the front door.

This is what Jake the hack defends.
Do you support equal pay for women, choice to have a baby?

A few nights ago I watched a local news broadcast about some vandalism at a mosque. It appears that it occurred next to the side door. THE ONLY DOOR THAT FEMALES COULD USE TO ENTER! Males used the front door. This is what Jake the hack defends.
What is Pop babbling about?

If you have had a break in you are not about to throw an open house and street party any time soon.

After terrorism we should not be so quick to open our homes and country to people who might want to kill us.

A bit of caution makes sense, otherwise we might as well remove security systems, remove doors and locks put a giant welcome may and leave a five course dinner cooked on the table, a fresh towel and clothes laid out on the bed, and a basket of silver and electronics by the door as parting gifts, if and when they leave.

We have neighborhood security for our homes so why not security at our borders against potential terrorists?

We build shelters and food kitchens for the homeless, but we give refugees apply for welfare and social services and let them move into our neighborhoods. What of helping our own before giving a free ride to strangers from half way around the world? We won't give money to every person that tries to clean our car window and panhandler but we will give thousands of our tax dollars each month to support each refugee?

Sorry, but this makes sense to someone? The US can not be expected to pay for the world at the expense of our own people while trillions in debt.

If we had a surplus and a million or more are openly calling for our blood on every form of media all day every day for years.

Its not a prejudice thing but a preservation thing.

Should we get rid of all police, border and military to save time and money? Hand strangers our car and home keys and become refugees hoping some other country will take us on and support us?

A few nights ago I watched a local news broadcast about some vandalism at a mosque. It appears that it occurred next to the side door. THE ONLY DOOR THAT FEMALES COULD USE TO ENTER! Males used the front door.

Shall we attempt to discuss the issue at hand?

A few nights ago I watched a local news broadcast about some vandalism at a mosque. It appears that it occurred next to the side door. THE ONLY DOOR THAT FEMALES COULD USE TO ENTER! Males used the front door. This is what Jake the hack defends.
What is Pop babbling about?

Pop states facts.

We built a country on our blood, sweat and tears. Those that want to enter should appreciate that and attempt to assimilate.

From what I've seen, those that come now want us to accept them, but make little if any attempt to conform to the very culture that made this such a desirable place to come.

I was addressing your post about female inequality.

I posted that? No, I posted about a Muslim mosque that treated females as second class citizens. you know that group you progressives want more of in this country.

Did I mention how many of these refugees refuse to assimilate?

I posted that? No, I posted about a Muslim mosque that treated females as second class citizens. you know that group you progressives want more of in this country.

Nevermind, I didn't realize you were so unaware.

Nevermind, I didn't realize you were so unaware.

I'm not, that's what cheeses you off

They are not citizens.

Aww, Mr. Jake! You gave this post a thank you. You must have misunderstood. Lol. ;)

Forum List

Back