Here is what I want to know from Democrats at USMB....

People like corruption, lies, deceit, slush funds, failure etc I suppose :dunno:

People like well paved roads
People like the police to be funded well to keep those roads safe
People like seeing their nation a first world science power
People like clean air and water

The republicans have lied and failed for the past 40 years so don't kid yourself.
Hillary-clinton-is-old-hillary-clinton_812aab_5384683.jpg
Wow

Photoshop to show that Hillary is an ugly old hag

I urge Republicans to make that a center point of their campaign against Hillary. It will help so much with the women's vote
The Hildabeast is a women??

hillbillary.jpg
The country seemed to like Bill when the economy was doing really well before the GOP destroyed it.

Left office with 66% approval!!! ;) Balanced the deficit, strong economy and little war.

Clinton was a fucking success! We need hillary.

People like corruption, lies, deceit, slush funds, failure etc I suppose :dunno:

The republicans have lied and failed for the past 40 years so don't kid yourself.
image.png

And you're a uncivilized savage for wanting to turn this country into your cave.

Interesting question

As Secretary of State she represented our interests around the globe, rebuilt our frayed relationships with our allies, used diplomacy to keep us out of wars

What have any of the Republican candidates done that compares?

How'd that reset with Russia work out?

I know

Russia really fucked that one up didn't they? Putin had a chance to improve relations with the west and blew it

You forgot to mention what any of the Republican candidates have accomplished

rebuilt our frayed relationships with our allies,

Do you have a list of the allies she rebuilt relationships with?

And then there's the Arab Spring. Really improved things in the Middle East, didn't she?

We can start with France.....remember freedom fries and Bush's insults to those who refused to join his blunder of an invasion in Iraq

I didn't see American forces rushing into Arab spring, did you?

France? Is that it? That must have been tough.

Obama and Hillary made things worse. Without invading. Very economical.
How about the rest of NATO who refused to support Bush in his blunder of an invasion and laughed at his smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud

Wow

I urge Republicans to make that a center point of their campaign against Hillary. It will help so much with the women's vote

11905767_10206303461178827_5997795353844930842_n.jpg

Wow

View attachment 60828

Polls I have seen

Trump should be wearing pantsuits

How'd that reset with Russia work out?

I know

Russia really fucked that one up didn't they? Putin had a chance to improve relations with the west and blew it

And then there's the Arab Spring. Really improved things in the Middle East, didn't she?

We can start with France.....remember freedom fries and Bush's insults to those who refused to join his blunder of an invasion in Iraq

How about the rest of NATO who refused to support Bush in his blunder of an invasion and laughed at his smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud

How does NATO like the flood of refugees that Obama's weakness has unleashed?
Cover up your women. LOL!

Wow

The Hildabeast is a women??

hillbillary.jpg
The country seemed to like Bill when the economy was doing really well before the GOP destroyed it.
You mean when we had a child molester/rapist for a president??

I am an independent and have said for a long time I will not vote for Hillary, with one string attached. If Jeb is the repub candidate I will vote for Hillary. That family and their friends should never get anywhere near the presidency ever again.

I know

Correct. If you don't cover them up and they wear perfume, they are just asking to be raped.

I know

Oh...now they are Obama refugees

I am an independent and have said for a long time I will not vote for Hillary, with one string attached. If Jeb is the repub candidate I will vote for Hillary. That family and their friends should never get anywhere near the presidency ever again.

Well then you're in luck because Jeb doesn't have a chance in hell. But if by some miracle he does happen to get the nomination, at least he isn't under FBI investigation for shady deals with his charity and discussing top secret information over e-mail on his flimsy server.

Hillary is very dangerous to this country.

Obama didn't destabilize Syria? I could have sworn he was President when the refugees fled Syria.

Obama didn't destabilize Syria? I could have sworn he was President when the refugees fled Syria.
Seems Mr Assad destabilized his own country

Well then you're in luck because Jeb doesn't have a chance in hell. But if by some miracle he does happen to get the nomination, at least he isn't under FBI investigation for shady deals with his charity and discussing top secret information over e-mail on his flimsy server.

Hillary is very dangerous to this country.
Well I think the Bush family is more dangerous, yep I hate them that much that I would even vote for Clintons to stop them. Barring that Hillary is a sellout big money loose with the truth flip flopper that I will not vote for. I will remain good to my word.

Why are you not supporting Bernie Sanders?

Hillary and Bill went on vacation with the Bush family! They are big buddies! Friends with Trump too!

In the 2008 primaries, Hillary was dumped for Obama because she was TOO CONSERVATIVE!

She voted for the Iraq War.
She opposed Saddam Hussein.
She said Iraq had WMDs!
She OPPOSED GAY MARRIAGE!

Yet SHE is your frontrunner and it seems everyone here is carrying the water for Hillary. I see no posts from Bernie's supporters attacking her or criticizing her on anything. She is up to her eyeballs in scandals and corruption and you people just keep right on defending her like she's some kind of fucking saint.

Meanwhile, Bernie is representative of WHO you are! His ideas and policies are what YOU advocate! His record as a left-wing ideologue is stellar.... it's even better than Obama's. He has a proven track record of standing up for what he believes in and doesn't talk out of both sides of his mouth, while Hillary will pander to whatever crowd she is speaking to at the moment. She has never accomplished a thing, as a Senator, First Lady or Secretary of State. In fact, she has done nothing but FAIL at everything. There is nothing to show that she has affected any kind of positive change for any American.

Why do you support HER but not the guy who truly represents your core values?

I don't get it. :dunno:

What core values do you believe Democrats have?

Seems Mr Assad destabilized his own country

With no help from Obama. LOL!

Wow

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

Next these drones will be claiming that they would never do such a thing!

Hillary and Bill went on vacation with the Bush family! They are big buddies! Friends with Trump too!

In the 2008 primaries, Hillary was dumped for Obama because she was TOO CONSERVATIVE!

She said Iraq had WMDs!

Yet SHE is your frontrunner and it seems everyone here is carrying the water for Hillary. I see no posts from Bernie's supporters attacking her or criticizing her on anything. She is up to her eyeballs in scandals and corruption and you people just keep right on defending her like she's some kind of fucking saint.

Meanwhile, Bernie is representative of WHO you are! His ideas and policies are what YOU advocate! His record as a left-wing ideologue is stellar.... it's even better than Obama's. He has a proven track record of standing up for what he believes in and doesn't talk out of both sides of his mouth, while Hillary will pander to whatever crowd she is speaking to at the moment. She has never accomplished a thing, as a Senator, First Lady or Secretary of State. In fact, she has done nothing but FAIL at everything. There is nothing to show that she has affected any kind of positive change for any American.

They do not have any except to follow their directives without question or hesitation..

You far left drones have no real values..

She said Iraq had WMDs!

They do not have any except to follow their directives without question or hesitation..

You far left drones have no real values..

Says the far right fox-bot who is ready to vote for a Canadian without question.

She said Iraq had WMDs!

We may go with Bernie. We went with Barrack and he wasn't left enough. Bernie Elizabeth Warren would be great

Forum List

Back