Here is what I want to know from Democrats at USMB....

Why are you not supporting Bernie Sanders?

Hillary and Bill went on vacation with the Bush family! They are big buddies! Friends with Trump too!

In the 2008 primaries, Hillary was dumped for Obama because she was TOO CONSERVATIVE!

She voted for the Iraq War.
She opposed Saddam Hussein.
She said Iraq had WMDs!
She OPPOSED GAY MARRIAGE!

Yet SHE is your frontrunner and it seems everyone here is carrying the water for Hillary. I see no posts from Bernie's supporters attacking her or criticizing her on anything. She is up to her eyeballs in scandals and corruption and you people just keep right on defending her like she's some kind of fucking saint.

Meanwhile, Bernie is representative of WHO you are! His ideas and policies are what YOU advocate! His record as a left-wing ideologue is stellar.... it's even better than Obama's. He has a proven track record of standing up for what he believes in and doesn't talk out of both sides of his mouth, while Hillary will pander to whatever crowd she is speaking to at the moment. She has never accomplished a thing, as a Senator, First Lady or Secretary of State. In fact, she has done nothing but FAIL at everything. There is nothing to show that she has affected any kind of positive change for any American.

Why do you support HER but not the guy who truly represents your core values?

I don't get it. :dunno:

What core values do you believe Democrats have?

They do not have any except to follow their directives without question or hesitation..

You far left drones have no real values..

Says the far right fox-bot who is ready to vote for a Canadian without question.

Oh poor little far left drone has to run their sock ID..

Hillary and Bill went on vacation with the Bush family! They are big buddies! Friends with Trump too!

In the 2008 primaries, Hillary was dumped for Obama because she was TOO CONSERVATIVE!

She said Iraq had WMDs!

Yet SHE is your frontrunner and it seems everyone here is carrying the water for Hillary. I see no posts from Bernie's supporters attacking her or criticizing her on anything. She is up to her eyeballs in scandals and corruption and you people just keep right on defending her like she's some kind of fucking saint.

Meanwhile, Bernie is representative of WHO you are! His ideas and policies are what YOU advocate! His record as a left-wing ideologue is stellar.... it's even better than Obama's. He has a proven track record of standing up for what he believes in and doesn't talk out of both sides of his mouth, while Hillary will pander to whatever crowd she is speaking to at the moment. She has never accomplished a thing, as a Senator, First Lady or Secretary of State. In fact, she has done nothing but FAIL at everything. There is nothing to show that she has affected any kind of positive change for any American.

We may go with Bernie. We went with Barrack and he wasn't left enough. Bernie Elizabeth Warren would be great

And this shows my comments about you being a far left done are spot on!

I am an independent and have said for a long time I will not vote for Hillary, with one string attached. If Jeb is the repub candidate I will vote for Hillary. That family and their friends should never get anywhere near the presidency ever again.

Well then you're in luck because Jeb doesn't have a chance in hell. But if by some miracle he does happen to get the nomination, at least he isn't under FBI investigation for shady deals with his charity and discussing top secret information over e-mail on his flimsy server.

Hillary is very dangerous to this country.
Well I think the Bush family is more dangerous, yep I hate them that much that I would even vote for Clintons to stop them. Barring that Hillary is a sellout big money loose with the truth flip flopper that I will not vote for. I will remain good to my word.

^^^^^^the definition of insanity^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She said Iraq had WMDs!

We may go with Bernie. We went with Barrack and he wasn't left enough. Bernie Elizabeth Warren would be great

move to north korea, you dumb shit, they have the kind of government you are asking for.

I am an independent and have said for a long time I will not vote for Hillary, with one string attached. If Jeb is the repub candidate I will vote for Hillary. That family and their friends should never get anywhere near the presidency ever again.

Well then you're in luck because Jeb doesn't have a chance in hell. But if by some miracle he does happen to get the nomination, at least he isn't under FBI investigation for shady deals with his charity and discussing top secret information over e-mail on his flimsy server.

Well I think the Bush family is more dangerous, yep I hate them that much that I would even vote for Clintons to stop them. Barring that Hillary is a sellout big money loose with the truth flip flopper that I will not vote for. I will remain good to my word.

Why? You trust a Bush? lmao

more than I would trust a Clinton.

more than I would trust a Clinton.
You would be that stupid.

Clintons are sellouts with a record of loose dealing yet sound fiscal policy. Bush record is massive spending while decreasing taxes leaving a giant bill and a bad recession and a messed up middle east with Iraq in chaos.

Bush is one of our worst presidents, bottom 10.

Clintons are sellouts with a record of loose dealing yet sound fiscal policy. Bush record is massive spending while decreasing taxes leaving a giant bill and a bad recession and a messed up middle east with Iraq in chaos.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but Jeb is not George.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but Jeb is not George.
That family sold our country out and fucked everyone over, complete disgrace. Jeb can fuck off.

She said Iraq had WMDs!

move to north korea, you dumb shit, they have the kind of government you are asking for.
Oh, so you understand government matters? Why don't you move to Mexico and show those slackers how to do it.

North Korea probably has a huge wage gap between the rich and poor. That's the way America is headed. Instead of kim Jung un we're being oppressed by private bankers and the koch brothers and people behind Alec

She said Iraq had WMDs!

Oh, so you understand government matters? Why don't you move to Mexico and show those slackers how to do it.

North Korea probably has a huge wage gap between the rich and poor. That's the way America is headed. Instead of kim Jung un we're being oppressed by private bankers and the koch brothers and people behind Alec

Oh poor little far left drone supports the income gap getting bigger under Obama, by voting for it twice!

I see no posts from Bernie's supporters attacking her or criticizing her on anything.

democrats are able to support either of their candidates unlike republicans that have only offered poor and devicev choices.

the demo's have the luxury as the process proceeds to chose the better candidate that proves to have the best chance for victory in Nov..

Sanders and Hillary are vastly different, Sanders is for the individuals, the people. Clinton is for big money, corporatism. That is like night and day. Are you more about winning or principles?

She said Iraq had WMDs!

Oh poor little far left drone supports the income gap getting bigger under Obama, by voting for it twice!
How would you fix it? Your policies caused the income gaps. It's not like he can undo any if it with Republican obstructionists and blue dog Democrats who are dinos

I see no posts from Bernie's supporters attacking her or criticizing her on anything.

democrats are able to support either of their candidates unlike republicans that have only offered poor and devicev choices.

the demo's have the luxury as the process proceeds to chose the better candidate that proves to have the best chance for victory in Nov..

Sanders and Hillary are vastly different, Sanders is for the individuals, the people. Clinton is for big money, corporatism. That is like night and day. Are you more about winning or principles?
Bernie would be a better president but can he win? I think we should nominate a real liberal. I'm with bernie

She said Iraq had WMDs!

How would you fix it? Your policies caused the income gaps. It's not like he can undo any if it with Republican obstructionists and blue dog Democrats who are dinos

Once again the far left drones go to their typical bag of deflections and run their religious narratives!

They have to justify their stance for voting worse than Bush twice!

Bernie would be a better president but can he win? I think we should nominate a real liberal. I'm with bernie

Oh my! These far left drones believe Sanders is a real "Liberal"..

Really! You can not make this stuff up!

Oh my! These far left drones believe Sanders is a real "Liberal"..

Really! You can not make this stuff up!
Hillary is a corporate democrat. Economically only a little better than the Republicans. Socially she is much better than any Republican. Reproductive rights, gays, global warming, middle class, labor, welfare, infrastructure, regulations, epa, public schools, social security and so on

She said Iraq had WMDs!

This is a very odd post. Are you implying that Clinton is a "fake" Democrat because she has a friendship with people who happen to be Republicans? Because that is absolutely bizarre.

dam-images-homes-2008-01-carville-hoar01_carville.jpg

Forum List

Back