Here is what I want to know from Democrats at USMB....

The only reason Sanders is getting any pull here is "they" are starting to realize she is in deep dope over the Secured Documents issue. Now "they" say........"I like what Sanders says" even though they have been blowing Her Thighness trumpet forever. Remember after Bhengazi "hearings", yeah I do.

She is caught lying again. Today she keeps repeating "I did not send or recieve anything marked Classified at the time". BullCrap. FBI has found plenty. She is playing word games. Maybe it marked TS or whatever? Just like they do here, stall and spin. Attack the questioner, link not provided, invalid.

The only reason Sanders is getting any pull here is "they" are starting to realize she is in deep dope over the Secured Documents issue. Now "they" say........"I like what Sanders says" even though they have been blowing Her Thighness trumpet forever. Remember after Bhengazi "hearings", yeah I do.

She is caught lying again. Today she keeps repeating "I did not send or recieve anything marked Classified at the time". BullCrap. FBI has found plenty. She is playing word games. Maybe it marked TS or whatever? Just like they do here, stall and spin. Attack the questioner, link not provided, invalid.

Also, because Biden was too dumb to realize that Obama would have handed him the nomination by eliminating Hillary

I'll say this again.

If Elizabeth Warren joined the race several months ago, she'd be 20 points ahead of Hillary and Bernie would be relegated with that guy from Rhode Island.

And she'd be 20 points ahead of Trump.

I'll say this again.

If Elizabeth Warren joined the race several months ago, she'd be 20 points ahead of Hillary and Bernie would be relegated with that guy from Rhode Island.

And she'd be 20 points ahead of Trump.

I agree PokeAhauntASS would be easily ahead of whitey and sleazy but ahead of T-rump? gimme a minute............ah....what a country.

Hillary has the best understanding of what Washington is like today and how to get things done.

What the hell has she EVER gotten done???? :dunno:
Interesting question

As Secretary of State she represented our interests around the globe, rebuilt our frayed relationships with our allies, used diplomacy to keep us out of wars

What have any of the Republican candidates done that compares?

Hillary has the best understanding of what Washington is like today and how to get things done.

Interesting question

As Secretary of State she represented our interests around the globe, rebuilt our frayed relationships with our allies, used diplomacy to keep us out of wars

How'd that reset with Russia work out?

People like corruption, lies, deceit, slush funds, failure etc I suppose :dunno:

People like well paved roads
People like the police to be funded well to keep those roads safe
People like seeing their nation a first world science power
People like clean air and water

The republicans have lied and failed for the past 40 years so don't kid yourself.

People like well paved roads,
except that is not a function of the federal government in most cases.
People like the police to be funded well to keep those roads safe,
except that is not a function of the federal government .
except that is not a function of the federal government.
People like clean air and water.
What's wrong with what we have now?

Interesting question

I know

Russia really fucked that one up didn't they? Putin had a chance to improve relations with the west and blew it

You forgot to mention what any of the Republican candidates have accomplished

I see no posts from Bernie's supporters attacking her or criticizing her on anything.

democrats are able to support either of their candidates unlike republicans that have only offered poor and devicev choices.

the demo's have the luxury as the process proceeds to chose the better candidate that proves to have the best chance for victory in Nov.

It's easier when all you need to choose from is dumb and dumber, and let's not forget the other guy who also stands on the stage at the debates.

They kind of remind me of Bush defenders in 2008. It smells like desperation to defend the democratic party's frontrunner. They have to defend her because it is their only canidate.

Mrs. Bengazi will be the democratic candidate.

I have some bad news for you. Bush didn't run in 2008.

Interesting question

I know

Russia really fucked that one up didn't they? Putin had a chance to improve relations with the west and blew it

rebuilt our frayed relationships with our allies,

Do you have a list of the allies she rebuilt relationships with?

And then there's the Arab Spring. Really improved things in the Middle East, didn't she?

The fascination with Hillary is generated by the Media, they need fodder to fuel the machine, sells papers, provides pundits with scandals to attract viewers and she will provide that and then some. America deserves the likes of the Hag, it has become so corrupt it fits.
Are you talking about all the failed conspiracies by Republicans? Those Faux scandals?

Also, because Biden was too dumb to realize that Obama would have handed him the nomination by eliminating Hillary

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, and I don't mean "Piano Legs" Hillary! Obama still has time to hand it to Plugs Biden!

Interesting question

I know

And then there's the Arab Spring. Really improved things in the Middle East, didn't she?

We can start with France.....remember freedom fries and Bush's insults to those who refused to join his blunder of an invasion in Iraq

I didn't see American forces rushing into Arab spring, did you?

People like corruption, lies, deceit, slush funds, failure etc I suppose :dunno:

The republicans have lied and failed for the past 40 years so don't kid yourself.
Hillary-clinton-is-old-hillary-clinton_812aab_5384683.jpg

Wow

Photoshop to show that Hillary is an ugly old hag

I urge Republicans to make that a center point of their campaign against Hillary. It will help so much with the women's vote

Wow

I urge Republicans to make that a center point of their campaign against Hillary. It will help so much with the women's vote
The Hildabeast is a women??

hillbillary.jpg

image.png

Interesting question

I know

We can start with France.....remember freedom fries and Bush's insults to those who refused to join his blunder of an invasion in Iraq

France? Is that it? That must have been tough.

Obama and Hillary made things worse. Without invading. Very economical.

Wow

The Hildabeast is a women??

hillbillary.jpg
The country seemed to like Bill when the economy was doing really well before the GOP destroyed it.

Forum List

Back