Here is why Trump will not win the General

HRC can lose two of those states and win easily. If she loses all three, then she may win by a dozen votes but no more.

But she will Florida by simply working the women's vote and telling seniors that Trump is after their social security.

Yup, I can see Romney and Kristol rallying the troops now for a conservative third party run! You see? It doesn't matter how well Donnie does with the white loons, there are people out there who have financial backing and they are determined he will not be President. If his numbers get too high, DING!, the third party conservative will run. Those people are dedicated, true conservatives that know Donnie is a Charlatan...

Trump has a significant number of dedicated conservatives who will do anything to stop him from gaining the White House. These include Romney, Kristol, Graham, and many more. They are determine to keep Donald out of the WH.

I heard Kristol interviewed this morning on Morning Joe. He said a Trump Presidency would damage the GOP for the next generation. But probably the biggest problem with Donald being in the WH is, he will redefine Conservatism into something that is unrecognizable. I think his statements over the last few days when he was willing to look at an increase in the minimum wage and his flip flopping on tax increases for the wealthy should give everyone a good indication of his unreliability on conservative principles.

There is one thing that will push Kristol, Romney and their supporter to put a third party candidate up. That would be if Trump begins to move up in the polls. A recently release poll had him within 5% of Clinton nationally. Kristol says there is financing for a third party run and people are working to that end.

Consequently, Trump cannot win because if he gets too close to Clinton, I see Kristol and his people running a true conservative. A conservative third party candidate would doom Trump. Even without a third party challenge, Donald has a monumental task to gain acceptance from Hispanics, blacks, and women.

They ( The establishment ) should just back Gary Johnson and be done with it...

Trump has a significant number of dedicated conservatives who will do anything to stop him from gaining the White House. These include Romney, Kristol, Graham, and many more. They are determine to keep Donald out of the WH.

I heard Kristol interviewed this morning on Morning Joe. He said a Trump Presidency would damage the GOP for the next generation. But probably the biggest problem with Donald being in the WH is, he will redefine Conservatism into something that is unrecognizable. I think his statements over the last few days when he was willing to look at an increase in the minimum wage and his flip flopping on tax increases for the wealthy should give everyone a good indication of his unreliability on conservative principles.

There is one thing that will push Kristol, Romney and their supporter to put a third party candidate up. That would be if Trump begins to move up in the polls. A recently release poll had him within 5% of Clinton nationally. Kristol says there is financing for a third party run and people are working to that end.

Consequently, Trump cannot win because if he gets too close to Clinton, I see Kristol and his people running a true conservative. A conservative third party candidate would doom Trump. Even without a third party challenge, Donald has a monumental task to gain acceptance from Hispanics, blacks, and women.

I thought that also until I started reading about Johnson...

Right now he ( Johnson ) is their best option seeing he will be on all fifty states ballots. He has no chance of winning the national election but the establishment goal is to subtract enough votes from Trump to toss the election to Hillary for four years.

The choice would be vote for Trump the Progressive or Johnson the Libertarian and I believe Cruz voters would select Johnson no matter how kooky Johnson comes off.

Yup, I can see Romney and Kristol rallying the troops now for a conservative third party run! You see? It doesn't matter how well Donnie does with the white loons, there are people out there who have financial backing and they are determined he will not be President. If his numbers get too high, DING!, the third party conservative will run. Those people are dedicated, true conservatives that know Donnie is a Charlatan...

OMG, You're really suffering from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. :rofl:

Your fantasy of a third party run is as silly as your dream of a brokered convention was.

Right now he ( Johnson ) is their best option seeing he will be on all fifty states ballots. He has no chance of winning the national election but the establishment goal is to subtract enough votes from Trump to toss the election to Hillary for four years.

The choice would be vote for Trump the Progressive or Johnson the Libertarian and I believe Cruz voters would select Johnson no matter how kooky Johnson comes off.

Keep dreaming.

The "Libertarian Party" will get about 1% of the vote, at best.

Keep dreaming.

We'll see.

Also all the Libertarian Party has to do is deny Trump in key states, and toss the Electoral Vote to Hillary Clinton...

You go by the General Popular Vote while I will be looking at the state level where it will matter.

Thursday will be a huge day for the GOP. If pressure from Trump could make Ryan drop of out the Chairmanship of the convention, the battle will get worse. Ryan is a Giant in the conservative world.

I think it is just a matter of time until Trump flips just a little more than his supporters can take. He is NOT a conservative!

Thursday will be a huge day for the GOP. If pressure from Trump could make Ryan drop of out the Chairmanship of the convention, the battle will get worse. Ryan is a Giant in the conservative world.

I think it is just a matter of time until Trump flips just a little more than his supporters can take. He is NOT a conservative!

Those that are voting for Trump do not care if he is Conservative or not. The reality is those that vote GOP have never voted for a Conservative candidate for President that has won.

The Last True Conservative to run on the GOP ticket was Barry Goldwater. Bush Jr., Bush Sr., Ford, Nixon, Ike all the way to Lincoln were never True Conservative and neither is Trump.

Trump is a Nationalist\Progressive that has sold his brand of being Republican to those that are angry and bitter.

Trump could come out and say "I am a Progressive!' His supporters wouldn't care. They would still follow him, drooling all the way.

Keep dreaming.

We'll see.

Also all the Libertarian Party has to do is deny Trump in key states, and toss the Electoral Vote to Hillary Clinton...

You go by the General Popular Vote while I will be looking at the state level where it will matter.

:rofl:

Please stop......I am laughing too hard.

Paul Ryan is a giant now??!!

Please stop......I am laughing too hard.

Paul Ryan is a giant now??!!

I bet you believe Donald Trump is Conservative just like you believed George W. Bush was fiscal Conservative, am I correct?

Paul Ryan is more Conservative than Donald Trump the Progressive...

Hillary still has Bernie to deal with. When she get the nomination and her numbers reflect the Bernie carry overs, the polling will show it.

There are some in the GOP, including Newt who are still trumpeting the need for Donald to gain the Hispanic and Female vote. They are basically saying he cannot win without them. I think we are underestimating the anger in the Hispanic community that Donald has created. They will vote in number never seen before. There is nothing he can do to mend the damage in the Hispanic community.

Forum List

Back