🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here We Go Again. Black Woman Files $300,000 Lawsuit Against Marriott

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Had to sign a a “no party” agreement. Said later she learned white people didn’t. Perhaps that was white families, black families, Hispanic families, and Asian families with the kids and household pet. Also, who else was probably not asked to sign was 70 somethings of all races. Marriott is a business and they have probably lost money in the past as a result of destroyed property. Fucking PC snowflake shit is unbelievable.
Marriott slapped with $300G discrimination lawsuit filed by black woman over 'no party policy'

Should have had her sign a no theft agreement instead.Everyone would understand.

If she is able to prove a discriminatory policy she is likely going to get a nice settlement. It's easy. Make everyone sign.

Had to sign a a “no party” agreement. Said later she learned white people didn’t. Perhaps that was white families, black families, Hispanic families, and Asian families with the kids and household pet. Also, who else was probably not asked to sign was 70 somethings of all races. Marriott is a business and they have probably lost money in the past as a result of destroyed property. Fucking PC snowflake shit is unbelievable.
Marriott slapped with $300G discrimination lawsuit filed by black woman over 'no party policy'
Was in a store the other day, when a black guy finally got to the cash register in front of me where he gave the woman a 20 dollar bill. She then checked it with the marker for authenticity... This is when the black guy said to her " you didn't check that white man's money like that"... I thought you are kidding me right. Any bill over $10.00 dollars has to be checked. It aggravated me because an argument broke out between him and her, and the dumb bullcrap held me up in line. When will this dumb bullcrap end already ?

Hi bushy! Have you signed a no party agreement? Be honest, bush92. Have you?

That's what they get for hiring racists who represent them in an official capacity.

Was in a store the other day, when a black guy finally got to the cash register in front of me where he gave the woman a 20 dollar bill. She then checked it with the marker for authenticity... This is when the black guy said to her " you didn't check that white man's money like that"... I thought you are kidding me right. Any bill over $10.00 dollars has to be checked. It aggravated me because an argument broke out between him and her, and the dumb bullcrap held me up in line. When will this dumb bullcrap end already ?
When folks don't have to worry about their Bills being checked.

Not anytime soon, too many racists still around...just look at this board. Mainly right wingers they hate and profile all minorities.

Any bill over $10.00 dollars has to be checked. It aggravated me because an argument broke out between him and her, and the dumb bullcrap held me up in line. When will this dumb bullcrap end already ?

What fries me about BS like that is there is no solution to it.

Just like all racial/slavery bullshit...it has no solution.

Ask the dumb fuck...WHAT DO YOU WISH TO BE DONE? He either wont have an answer or he'll say "gimme free money". Which in this case is exactly what the bitch is suing for. 300 grand in FREE MONEY!

Any bill over $10.00 dollars has to be checked. It aggravated me because an argument broke out between him and her, and the dumb bullcrap held me up in line. When will this dumb bullcrap end already ?

Ask the dumb fuck...WHAT DO YOU WISH TO BE DONE? He either wont have an answer or he'll say "gimme free money". Which in this case is exactly what the bitch is suing for. 300 grand in FREE MONEY!
Freedom is the answer.

Um...new policy ..."everyone or nobody signs this agreement". Solved.

I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a whole lot of brain power to puzzle out.

Everyone signs the same agreement. Making the Black woman sign a different agreement should be penalized immediately. 5 bucks ought to cover it.

It may end when you speak up and tell the black guy what you said here.

Stop hiring racist in your stores. Everyone knows whites don't have counterfeit money just minority folks. Smfh.

When folks don't have to worry about their Bills being checked.
Oh yeah.... All bills over $10.00 dollars are checked. So because it might be offensive or it is mis-interpreted by someone making something out of it that it isn't, no more bills to be checked eh ? See where the bullcrap is going ? It just weakens the system more and more and more.

Forum List

Back