Here we go again. Repeal Ocare with TCare take Three.

But they are the only ones with plans that get people covered.
The ACA does NOT cover everyone.

But it DID expand coverage while Republican plans will decrease it.
No it didn't. WTF are you talking about? We have the exact same number of uninsured. Nothing changed except those that had insurance before are paying more and getting less.

Stop talking out of your ass and learn to check data, there was a clear drop off in number of people without insurance in this country.

hygaljms_ew8jwzjor7n4w.png

Even With Obamacare, 29 Million People Are Uninsured: Here’s Why

"An estimated 20 million people have gained insurance since health care reform was signed into law in 2010, but in the six years since, a significant group of Americans remain uninsured.

Estimates vary, but as many as 29 million Americans – about one in 10 – lack coverage. Why is that?

One of the biggest factors is cost, which still hinders many Americans from purchasing insurance. It may seem obvious, but the data shows many of the uninsured can’t afford coverage, even after reforms were passed."

So much for the 'AFFORDABLE Care Act'...more like the UN-Affordable Care Act'! :p

FAIL....next.

The fact is that more people did get insurance than bef0ore Obamacare. However it does need to be fixed in a way that preserves the gains made. That is why kicking people of their insurance is not the answer.

Even With Obamacare, 29 Million People Are Uninsured: Here’s Why

"An estimated 20 million people have gained insurance since health care reform was signed into law in 2010, but in the six years since, a significant group of Americans remain uninsured.

Estimates vary, but as many as 29 million Americans – about one in 10 – lack coverage. Why is that?

One of the biggest factors is cost, which still hinders many Americans from purchasing insurance. It may seem obvious, but the data shows many of the uninsured can’t afford coverage, even after reforms were passed."

So much for the 'AFFORDABLE Care Act'...more like the UN-Affordable Care Act'! :p

FAIL....next.

The fact is that more people did get insurance than bef0ore Obamacare. However it does need to be fixed in a way that preserves the gains made. That is why kicking people of their insurance is not the answer.
Snowflakes say we should just help bolster / improve the ACA. Why couldn't we do with that with the system we had - just improve it? Instead they replaced it with the ACA...that has not lived up as advertised / lied....

McConnell says they have till Sept 30th to pass it. I suppose since it eliminates the mandate & sends the money to the states I can support it.
Surprised Rand Paul would rather keep Ocare than pass this.
It will benefit your state by sending some of the money other states got for expanding Medicaid to Missouri.

McConnell says they have till Sept 30th to pass it. I suppose since it eliminates the mandate & sends the money to the states I can support it.

If I'm not mistaken, it is because he views Trump care as Obama care lite. He feels it doesn't go far enough!
You are correct but sometimes you have to take what you can get.
Yeah but when 90% of GrahmnestyCare is Obamacare, it's not a repeal at all, it's just reshuffling some money. There's no provision to allow insurance companies to compete across state lines either. I think this is really a farce, and if it passes and Trump signs it, I think he can kiss a second term goodbye.
I want the mandate gone. That mandate stiffles growth in businesses.
I don't disagree that it's a shit bill BUT this may be the only shot we get at the mandate. If the GOP continues fucking around they're done. I'm less concerned with Trump winning in 2020 than I am with keeping the dems out of control in the house & Senate.
Well that's about all this is, they're trying to strip the mandate and give us obamacare 2.0, and shuffle almost a trillion dollars to the states to waste. I think it'll backfire because it won't fix anything, since it doesn't get rid of the restriction on insurance companies to compete across state lines, it will cost Trump a second term. That wouldn't break my heart. I was for Cruz anyway and hope he runs again. I think a second time he'd beat Trump, if Trump signs this joke of a repeal and it goes bad.

I think we'll hold the house and senate. Even though there's so many disappointments, that doesn't mean people will vote dem, it just means incumbents are going to find it very hard to keep their job.

heres the deal - Obama did it so its fucked - repeal/replace no questions asked.

as long as Republicans can fuck you they could care less - as long as they are to party fucking you ..

The fact is that more people did get insurance than bef0ore Obamacare...
...and more people have lost their health coverage because of Obama's lie about 'affordable' health care and lower costs. Obama and Democrats promised a LOT and then failed to deliver...now they want to blame the 'Exon Valdez Oil Spill' on the 'clean up crew'.

Bwuhahahaha.......

heres the deal - Obama did it so its fucked - repeal/replace no questions asked.

as long as Republicans can fuck you they could care less - as long as they are to party fucking you ..
You're babbling...

If I'm not mistaken, it is because he views Trump care as Obama care lite. He feels it doesn't go far enough!
You are correct but sometimes you have to take what you can get.
Yeah but when 90% of GrahmnestyCare is Obamacare, it's not a repeal at all, it's just reshuffling some money. There's no provision to allow insurance companies to compete across state lines either. I think this is really a farce, and if it passes and Trump signs it, I think he can kiss a second term goodbye.
I want the mandate gone. That mandate stiffles growth in businesses.
I don't disagree that it's a shit bill BUT this may be the only shot we get at the mandate. If the GOP continues fucking around they're done. I'm less concerned with Trump winning in 2020 than I am with keeping the dems out of control in the house & Senate.

LOL, the plan is just to just wreck current system, hand over grant money to states and let them deal with it.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
The current system is already wrecked. Open your eyes! 45% of counties to have only one option or NO OPTIONS under the current system in 2018.

Many of the firms have cited Republicans as the reason for leaving. The fact is that you cannot do business on a month to month basis.
Let me guess. Firms run by......liberals?

You're babbling...

idiots would think so, take you for instance.

Republicans had 8 years to come up with a viable concept for healthcare - NOTHING - so now they want to rush through something that the CBO won't have time to score. More smoke and mirrors from the right just as long as it carries their partys name, and they could care less if its 10x worse than ACA after the CBO gets through with them and their BIG PLAN.

Snowflakes say we should just help bolster / improve the ACA. Why couldn't we do with that with the system we had - just improve it? Instead they replaced it with the ACA...that has not lived up as advertised / lied....

The ACA was in addition to the healthcare people already had. Most people in the USA did not see any change in their coverage. But an additional 20,000,000 got healthcare they didn't previously have.

Grampa doesn't know how premiums will be affected, but hey. Let's piss off the libtards! He seems to argue.

Grampa doesn't know how premiums will be affected, but hey. Let's piss off the libtards! He seems to argue.
I don't give a damn what anyone on the left thinks. You can play your petty games by yourself.

I don't give a damn what anyone on the left thinks. You can play your petty games by yourself.
How much will premiums change?

How much will premiums change?
Don't know, don't care. End the mandate. Period. If you were concerned about premiums you should have expressed that when Obamacare was force fed to you.

This is a classic GOP scheme. Cut spending, while making it look like an increase by changing it to block grants.

It's like taking all the money the feds spent on school lunches for a particular classroom, call it $2 per student per day, and instead give the teacher $10,000 to spend on his class lunches.

That lump sum of $10,000 looks like a lot, until you compare and find it's less than the previous collective total.

This is a classic GOP scheme. Cut spending, while making it look like an increase by changing it to block grants.

It's like taking all the money the feds spent on school lunches for a particular classroom, call it $2 per student per day, and instead give the teacher $10,000 to spend on his class lunches.

That lump sum of $10,000 looks like a lot, until you compare and find it's less than the previous collective total.
No wonder the mail is so unpredictable. You yahoos play on your phone's more that the 5 city workers watching one worker dig a hole.

Forum List

Back