HERE WE GO: Biden Campaign Wants Fact Checkers For Presidential Debates Because Joe Biden Is Incapable Forming Coherent Arguments

Why don't you ask Biden how many times turds like you will make excuses for his dementia?

Only the brain damaged thought Trump was serious about that, and even few believed that constituted some kind of "collusion."
I'll be sure to ask Biden when I see him but I'm still waiting on answers from you:
  • Why did Trump Jr. take a meeting with a Russian national?
  • Why did Flynn lie to the FBI about his discussions with a Russian diplomat?
while you're thinking about it:
  • Michael Cohen testified in February 2019 Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump were regularly briefed about a proposed Trump Tower in Moscow. Trump Jr. had told Congress he was only "peripherally aware of it"
This may help: All of Trump’s Russia Ties, in 7 Charts

You're very good at dismissing or ignoring what you don't want to hear, you're not very good at refuting it.

I'll be sure to ask Biden when I see him but I'm still waiting on answers from you:
  • Why did Trump Jr. take a meeting with a Russian national?
  • Why did Flynn lie to the FBI about his discussions with a Russian diplomat?
while you're thinking about it:
  • Michael Cohen testified in February 2019 Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump were regularly briefed about a proposed Trump Tower in Moscow. Trump Jr. had told Congress he was only "peripherally aware of it"
This may help: All of Trump’s Russia Ties, in 7 Charts

You're very good at dismissing or ignoring what you don't want to hear, you're not very good at refuting it.
All these issues have been debated ad nauseum, and I'm not going to rehash them again. The main thing to remember is that meeeting with a Russian was not illegal. Micheal Cohn was convicted of lying to Congress. The DOJ issue a report saying Flynn's conviction was unlawful.

End of story.

Great, then he's onboard with having factcheckers on the ready during the debates, right?
Why would he be onboard with having Dim partisans refereeing the debate? He's already got plenty of them in the media asking the questions.

Worst attempt to recover ever. :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:
LOLOL

Your ignorance of how email servers function is no skin off my back.

And you're still stuck with Russia attempting to hack Hillary's email just hours after Impeached Trump encouraged them to do so.

Why would he be onboard with having Dim partisans refereeing the debate? He's already got plenty of them in the media asking the questions.
Thanks for admitting he's skeered.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

Your ignorance of how email servers function is no skin off my back.

And you're still stuck with Russia attempting to hack Hillary's email just hours after Impeached Trump encouraged them to do so.

Only people who had her emails at that point was the FBI, and they were missing tens of thousands.

Link to Russia doing that attempting to hack her emails hours after the crack?

Watch this................

Only people who had her emails at that point was the FBI, and they were missing tens of thousands.

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

“Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton's personal office,” the report reads, referring to Russia's military intelligence agency.

The Russian officers sent malicious links to 15 email accounts linked to the domain of Clinton’s personal office, and the “investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain," according to the report.

One new detail included in the report, released April 18 by the US Department of Justice, highlighted the significance of the symbiotic relationship. On July 27, 2016, within five hours of then-candidate Trump's call for Russia to "find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing," officers of the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) targeted Clinton's personal office for the first time, attempting to compromise 15 nonpublic accounts.

The second operation, conducted by Russia's intelligence service, focused on hacking the computers and e-mail accounts of various officials in the Clinton campaign. The operatives targeted "hundreds of e-mail accounts" and stole "hundreds of thousands of documents" from Clinton campaign officials, releasing them through online personas, such as "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0," and later WikiLeaks, according to the report. The operation began in March 2016; by April it had access to a variety of e-mail accounts and networks, including those of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Democratic National Committee.

Here you go.

Forum List

Back