Here's a Clue for Mitt Romney: Shut Your Fucking Yap

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Mitt Romney keeps attacking Trump. What the fuck does he think he's accomplishing other than sinking the Republican party? Is he going to help the Republican party in any way? No. Is he helping himself in any way? No. He's a has-been and a loser. Sour grapes is the only reason he is flapping his big yap. He's providing aid and comfort to the enemy. I can't believe anyone ever voted for this back stabbing weasel. Good riddance.

At least Romney has the integrity and principles to stand up for what he believes, and he was right when he said that Donald Trump would ruin America with "trickle down racism"

Funny how no other Republican leader has the courage to call out a bigoted demagogue.

I bet he would have supported Jeb!

Or even Rubio, Cruz, Christie, or.......but not Trump!

At least Romney has the integrity and principles to stand up for what he believes, and he was right when he said that Donald Trump would ruin America with "trickle down racism"

Funny how no other Republican leader has the courage to call out a bigoted demagogue.
trickle down racism? you have to prove that such a thing is even possible before you can attempt to prove that it even exists.

You voted for the guy. What happened?
I voted for the lessor of two evils. Now this stooge doesn't want to give someone else a chance. He's suffering from small dick syndrome.

You voted for McCain....only to hate him later.
You voted for Romney....only to hate him later.
You will vote for Trump.....and you'll end up hating him later.

Maybe it's you?

Romney has no principles whatsoever. He's simply regurgitating Democrat talking points because he wants to derail Trump. He knows his career as a politician is over, and he doesn't want Trump doing what he failed to do. Romney didn't have what it takes to close the deal, and he knows it. He's a sore loser, and nothing more.

You voted for the guy. What happened?
I voted for the lessor of two evils. Now this stooge doesn't want to give someone else a chance. He's suffering from small dick syndrome.

You voted for McCain....only to hate him later.
You voted for Romney....only to hate him later.
You will vote for Trump.....and you'll end up hating him later.

Maybe it's you?

I hated McCain before he was even nominated. This is a two party system. We don't get to choose our ideal candidate.

He believes that four years of Clinton will be less damaging than four years of Trump. I think it's a coin toss.

trickle down racism? you have to prove that such a thing is even possible before you can attempt to prove that it even exists.

“I don’t want to see trickle-down racism,” Romney told Blitzer. “I don’t want to see a president of the United States saying things which change the character of the generations of Americans that are following. Presidents have an impact on the nature of our nation, and trickle-down racism, trickle-down bigotry, trickle-down misogyny, all these things are extraordinarily dangerous to the heart and character of America.” - Mitt Romney 6-11-2016

He believes that four years of Clinton will be less damaging than four years of Trump. I think it's a coin toss.

Not even close. Anyone who's content to allow Hillary to select 3 Supreme Court justices is a fool.

"Here's a Clue for Mitt Romney: Shut Your Fucking Yap"

lol

The tolerant, inclusive right, the republican ‘big tent’ in practice.
He can be in the tent if he falls in line and supports the nominee. Romney is a traitor and a back stabber. If I had a button that would make him disappear I would push it.

Mitt Romney keeps attacking Trump. What the fuck does he think he's accomplishing other than sinking the Republican party? Is he going to help the Republican party in any way? No. Is he helping himself in any way? No. He's a has-been and a loser. Sour grapes is the only reason he is flapping his big yap. He's providing aid and comfort to the enemy. I can't believe anyone ever voted for this back stabbing weasel. Good riddance.
If someone has a good idea about how to shut this asshole up, I'm all ears.

"Here's a Clue for Mitt Romney: Shut Your Fucking Yap"

lol

The tolerant, inclusive right, the republican ‘big tent’ in practice.
He can be in the tent if he falls in line and supports the nominee. Romney is a traitor and a back stabber. If I had a button that would make him disappear I would push it.

You voted for him 4 years ago.

Forum List

Back