Here’s a List of All the Muslim Countries That Ban Jews

So you do support banning vermin. Thanks.

I don't. Republicans should be allowed to live their lives, just like everyone else. But they shouldn't be allowed to force their will on others just because they're scared and frustrated.

So, that makes it okay for us to ban people, too?

Yes. It's more than okay to ban members and followers of violent political ideologies.

Sorry, I didn't grow up wishing to be just like Libya, Iran, etc.

I support refusing entrance to terrorists. I also support allowing entrance to Muslims from war torn countries who are raising their families in tent cities for years waiting for a place to pick up their lives. Careful vetting has kept most of these terrorists out of our country. We need to look internally as well as externally for why some have "slipped through the cracks." Homeland and FBI have their hands tied in some ways--under staffed, civil liberties fanatics protecting terrorists' rights to be left alone, in privacy--there's a lot going on, but the realities don't bear out simply shutting the door ala the current ban.

None of those countries ban Jews. They ban Israeli nationals - and that means anyone with an Israeli passport, including Arab-Israeli's. Talk about a dishonest OP.

Kind of like POTUS ban on immigrants from specific countries, i.e., its not a Muslim ban

-Geaux

On a brighter note:
Speaking about muslims banning people it sure is a good thing all muslim mosques in the world prohibit muslim females from praying in the same room any muslim male.
The females, being lower beings, in the opinion of muslim males than dogs must pray in a separate room.
Why is this a 'good thing'?
Because, silly! The lives of the muslim females in the mosque in Quebec were obviously saved when the deranged gunman killed those muslim men while their assholes were pointed towards heaven right?
Wait until Sharia Law takes over the campuses at Berkeley. Then the 'snowflakes' won't ever have to worry that any 'beta-male' in class ever again might 'trigger' by looking at any female's ankles.

As a liberal I believe in the apparently quaint notion that the truth is not just another alternate fact.

The OP was a lie. An intentional lie- since the original article clearly stated that the ban was on Israeli's- not on Jews.
I oppose the lie.

Just because I support the truth doesn't mean I support atrocities done in the name of religions or cultures or any other excuse.

I do not support the actions of the countries that ban Israeli citizens, nor for the most part the governments of those countries. I don't support the actions of asshole murderous terrorists who kill people because they don't believe in the 'correct' holy words.

I also don't support Israel's settlement policy- but I also don't blame 'Jews' for actions by the Israeli government, nor am I unaware that Israel is an actual functioning 'Democratic' government in a region with little example there- I can condemn actions I disagree with, without being anti-Israel.

I am against female genital mutilation regardless of the culture that believes in it, and support the actions to end female genital mutilation around the world.

I can believe in feminism and gay rights- and freedom of religion for American Muslims- and Catholics etc, etc.

But if you can't address the lie in the OP- then you are missing the point of this thread.

Well said - I totally agree!! Unfortunately, it's probably a wasted effort.

Of course it is wasted on the partisan idiots who just want everything to be partisan, and are repelled by a nuanced rational viewpoint.

[Q

I think we all support banning vermin.

There are just a small minority of bigoted Americans who think of Muslim children as being vermin- those bigots we don't support.

None of those countries ban Jews. They ban Israeli nationals - and that means anyone with an Israeli passport, including Arab-Israeli's. Talk about a dishonest OP.

Kind of like POTUS ban on immigrants from specific countries, i.e., its not a Muslim ban

-Geaux

Yes- the ban by Muslim countries on Israeli citizens is much like Trump's proposed ban on people for other countries.

Thanks for reminding us how Trump is emulating Saudi Arabia.

On a brighter note:
Speaking about muslims banning people it sure is a good thing all muslim mosques in the world prohibit muslim females from praying in the same room any muslim male.
The females, being lower beings, in the opinion of muslim males than dogs must pray in a separate room..

Really?
In Orthodox synagogues, women are separated from men in prayers- does that mean that Jews think of women as being 'lower beings'?
Catholics will not allow females to become priests- does that mean that Catholics think of women as being 'lower beings'?
And we have many excellent Catholic schools which are either female or male- does that mean Catholics view women as 'lower beings'?

I love all this divert and deflect from you Lefties and Progs.

I love all this divert and deflect from you Lefties and Progs.

When the OP is blatently false what do you expect? :dunno:

Out of curiousity, do you think we should be following the examples of more restrictive nations?

On a brighter note:
The females, being lower beings, in the opinion of muslim males than dogs must pray in a separate room..

Really?
In Orthodox synagogues, women are separated from men in prayers- does that mean that Jews think of women as being 'lower beings'?
Catholics will not allow females to become priests- does that mean that Catholics think of women as being 'lower beings'?
And we have many excellent Catholic schools which are either female or male- does that mean Catholics view women as 'lower beings'?
Good point we need these all straighten out prior to bringing in their big brothers who are worse.

On a brighter note:

Really?
Good point we need these all straighten out prior to bringing in their big brothers who are worse.
Who are the big brothers to Orthodox Jews?

On a brighter note:

Really?
Could be but I was thinking more along the lines of those who live as carnally minded beings like the Islamist.

Are Orthodox Jews calling for a world wide killing of all infidels?

On a brighter note:

Really?
Could be but I was thinking more along the lines of those who live as carnally minded beings like the Islamist.

Are Orthodox Jews calling for a world wide killing of all infidels?

Let me repost what I actually posted- and then maybe you can reply to my actual post- rather than whatever it was you were replying to?

Really?

Syria

Iran

Iraq

Yemen

Libya

Algeria

Bangladesh

Brunei

Kuwait

Lebanon

Malaysia

Oman

Pakistan

Sudan

Saudi Arabia

United Arab Emirates

What's good for the goose is no longer good for the gander. Hypocrisy as it's utmost. Story @ Here’s A List Of All The Muslim Countries That Ban Jews
Jews and also Christians aren't banned in some of those countries, however, they are not considered equal citizens and must keep a low profile (no public displays of their religions).

Forum List

Back