Here’s an unearthed video of Tim Walz discussing his PTSD from his time serving in Operation Enduring Freedom.

R.6c18cbb82118566476617f08164504ce

I tell you I am a BRAVE COMBAT VET!!!!

Yes that's about how republicans typically react to any soldier that suffers from PTSD
Sure. You still haven't told me what the traumatic stress was. You don't get disability by just claiming to have a condition. You have to prove it. That is impossible to do if you've never been exposed to traumatic stress. Do you think that maybe they burned his pizza?

Sure. You still haven't told me what the traumatic stress was. You don't get disability by just claiming to have a condition. You have to prove it. That is impossible to do if you've never been exposed to traumatic stress. Do you think that maybe they burned his pizza?
Actually I just realized he didn't claim to have PTSD anywhere in the video posted by the MAGA incel OP so this conversation is pointless. You can go shit on soldiers with PTSD elsewhere :thup:

Actually I just realized he didn't claim to have PTSD anywhere in the video posted by the MAGA incel OP so this conversation is pointless. You can go shit on soldiers with PTSD elsewhere :thup:
LOL, and when pray tell was he a first sergeant. Does he even know what rank he was? I'll wait for your feeble attempt to justify another of his lies.

But then you'll spin onto another topic like you just did, wasting everybody's time :itsok:
That seems to be your problem. What do you think he was talking about 50 seconds into the video when he said "they sent us to see the horse whisperer and told us to be nice"? He also lied about being a 1stSgt in the same video. Do you figure you can only address one lie at a time. BTW, if he didn't claim to be a PTSD victim, why were you defending it in your post #10--are you spending time with your fellow dementia patient Biden?

Forum List

Back