Here’s how right-wing Christians share the blame for the massacre in Orlando

The left owns this one lock, stock and barrel
You should be ashamed you pretend you don't understand your anti gay rhetoric creates the anamosity. You're responsible personally. Lol

Yeah. It's all right wing conservative Christian rhetoric. I never thought Westboro would have such an influence in the Middle East. You are just so smart you and guno for figuring it out that everything ISIS does is because Christians make them do it.

This is why Obama will never say "radical Islam" because he knows like you and guno that this all goes back to the Crusades and ISIS is not responsible for their actions at all. It's all about radical Christianity.

Obviously ISIS has been getting secret messages from Reverend Phelps. OMG sealybobo you are right!!!!!!!!!!!! Look what the Christians are making ISIS do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg

isis2.jpg

23F2A7AE00000578-2868419-image-a-5_1418243623007.jpg
they aren't the only killers. You act like Muslims and Arabs are the only ones who kill

I believe statistically when it comes to the LGBT community they are mostly at physical risk from zealots within the Muslim community. This is just a fact. And this is taking place in far too many countries.

For years I've been on boards warning that the harassment and physical assaults against gays in Europe would inevitably and sadly find its way to our shores. I have never understood why the LGBT community in the Americas has not been more vocal in condemning these atrocities.

I've been involved now for over two decades now working for women's rights in the ME particularly Afghanistan and naturally the scope of my activism has spread to human rights all thru the ME, Europe and now the Americas.

I've always been pro Muslim and Anti radical Islam. I lived in Toronto for many a year and it's like a mini United Nations and I probably have known and worked with more Muslims personally than probably most on this board.

And they cannot nor should they be lumped into "one" religious nation because just like Christians Muslims come from all over the world with their own sets of moral and ethical standards depending on which country they have immigrated from.

Now that being said, we must not allow what has happened in Europe to occur here.

When we excuse violent acts by radical extremists by trying to blame everything and anything else rather that putting the full blame right where it belongs, on the extremist we hurt the Muslim community itself.

How on earth does an Imam get the moderate message out when everyone else and their mother are hogging the limelight in the aftermath of a terror attack? Politicians and entertainers have been sucking up the air for days. Sucking up all the headlines. Trying to blame everyone but Omar.

Blaming every one and everything else rather than the radicalized terrorist. It's a pity that so many people feel the need from Obama, Clinton, Kerry <fill in the blank anti gun politician>,Lady Gaga to Colbert to Kim Kardashian to hog the spotlight calling for peace love and understanding and of course gun control and a moderate Imam can't fight his way to a microphone because these attention whores take up all the space on page one.

Sadly the media is to blame as well for allowing these people to take over page one. The moderate message of Islam if lucky at all will be found on page C52. Pity. I don't know how we correct this so that the general population could understand that moderate Muslims do condemn the acts of radical Islam. And yes Muslims do understand and fear radical Islam. Mostly they are the victims of extremism.

They just can't get to the microphone. Their voices aren't being heard.

Here's an FYI. Gay bashing in the Netherlands is hitting nightmarish levels.

Gay-bashers thrive in modern-day Netherlands

1297198311016_AUTHOR_PHOTO.jpg

By Ezra Levant, QMI Agency

"If you think Amsterdam is the gay capital of Europe, you're half-right, but 10 years out of date. Today it's the gay-bashing capital of Europe.

Because Amsterdam isn't just gay. Now it's Muslim, too. A million Moroccans and Turks have immigrated to the Netherlands, and sharia law rules the streets.

If you doubt it, then you haven't been paying attention. Actually, that's not fair. Gay-bashing is front-page news only when it's committed by a straight, white male.

The media is terribly uncomfortable writing about gay-bashing by minorities. It's the same reason why Canadian feminists are so eerily quiet about honour killings of Muslim girls.

According to an "offender study" by the University of Amsterdam, there were 201 reports of anti-gay violence in that city in 2007 - and researchers believe for every reported case there are as many as 25 unreported ones. Two thirds of the predators are Muslim youths.

The violence couldn't be more brazen. It's not in the back alleys in the dark, it's in the heart of the city, often in broad daylight. It's a direct dare to the Dutch government to show who rules the streets.

In 2008, 10 Muslim youths broke into a fashion show, dragged gay model Michael du Pree off the stage and beat him bloody. Last month, several lesbians were hit by beer bottles thrown at their heads as they marched in a parade of thousands to protest violence against gays. There's a gay community centre in Amsterdam - you'd think that would be safe. Wrong. It's a target, with home-invasion style beatings.

No one is immune. Last year Hugo Braakhuis, the founder of Amdsterdam's gay pride parade, was attacked."

More at link.

I don't care if gays are bashed. Especially if it's by Muslims. Two societal diseases at each other's throats? Works for me.

You should be ashamed you pretend you don't understand your anti gay rhetoric creates the anamosity. You're responsible personally. Lol

You should be ashamed, own this, it's one of yours. Wake the hell up
We didn't make him a self loathing gay you did
Nope. He made himself a self loathing gay.
Just look at how Trump is working up Americans to hate Muslims. Same way Republicans work up white Christians to hate Gays.

Even your own party disagrees with you.

Paul Ryan: Trump's Muslim Ban Not Reflective Of GOP And U.S. Principles

Just look at how Trump is working up Americans to hate Muslims. Same way Republicans work up white Christians to hate Gays.

Ryan is not the entire party..in fact he may very well be a RINO

May the American people wake up and judge them as the same mentality as radical Islam

Right wing Christians must recognize the part their anti-gay rhetoric, legislation, hate speech and repeated attacks on the LGBT community played in the slaughter at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. Yes, the terrorist homophobe who reportedly pledged allegiance to ISIL before he repeatedly pulled the trigger deserves all our anger and outrage. We will hear plenty about his radicalized religious beliefs in the coming days, but that is likely all the religious analysis we will hear in the media. But, we cannot let religious ideologues in the far-right Christian camp off the hook. Steven Anderson is not an anomaly. America has been painstakingly codifying beliefs he expressed into law. Polished politicians blunt the edges of Anderson’s words though the language of legislation but the hate and fear remains.

They will claim the assertion they have any role in the massacre as an attack on their religion – much like the consistent and well-orchestrated “war on Christmas” we heathens rage every year. They will tell you that their prayers are enough to overcome this act of terror. They will tell you Jesus wants you to arm yourself. “Get your guns before Obama takes them.” They will tell you this is about radicalized Islamist terrorists. They will whistle away the notion that guns or gays had anything to do with this tragedy.

Seems to be a lot of gay homophobes:

John Wayne Gacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jeffrey Dahmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems a bit looney to blame Christians when there is a clear historic pattern.

Anyone not bat shit right wing crazy is a rino you nut bag.

Anyone not bat shit right wing crazy is a rino you nut bag.

Save it SealyBooBoo...you're just another left loon parroting left loon talking points

guno, you have sunk to a new low with this thread. And that's saying a lot, since you were already in a pit sunk seven miles beneath the Earth.

Yeah. It's all right wing conservative Christian rhetoric. I never thought Westboro would have such an influence in the Middle East. You are just so smart you and guno for figuring it out that everything ISIS does is because Christians make them do it.

This is why Obama will never say "radical Islam" because he knows like you and guno that this all goes back to the Crusades and ISIS is not responsible for their actions at all. It's all about radical Christianity.

Obviously ISIS has been getting secret messages from Reverend Phelps. OMG sealybobo you are right!!!!!!!!!!!! Look what the Christians are making ISIS do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isis2.jpg

they aren't the only killers. You act like Muslims and Arabs are the only ones who kill

They seem to think Christians don't commit violence on gays. World wide attitudes on homosexuality bely that belief.

Don't put me in that category thank you very much.

Statistically the LGBT community is attacked physically by extremists in the Muslim community far far more than by Christians in Europe and the ME and now in Asia.

It's just a fact. That's the way the cookie crumbles. I'm not excusing any act against gays but we have to start looking at some stark figures here. And try to remedy the situation. But boy oh boy Coyote what is happening in Europe is really giving me pause on how to deal with the rampant gay bashing which is going thru the roof at the moment.

isis2.jpg

I believe statistically when it comes to the LGBT community they are mostly at physical risk from zealots within the Muslim community. This is just a fact. And this is taking place in far too many countries.

For years I've been on boards warning that the harassment and physical assaults against gays in Europe would inevitably and sadly find its way to our shores. I have never understood why the LGBT community in the Americas has not been more vocal in condemning these atrocities.

I've been involved now for over two decades now working for women's rights in the ME particularly Afghanistan and naturally the scope of my activism has spread to human rights all thru the ME, Europe and now the Americas.

I've always been pro Muslim and Anti radical Islam. I lived in Toronto for many a year and it's like a mini United Nations and I probably have known and worked with more Muslims personally than probably most on this board.

And they cannot nor should they be lumped into "one" religious nation because just like Christians Muslims come from all over the world with their own sets of moral and ethical standards depending on which country they have immigrated from.

Now that being said, we must not allow what has happened in Europe to occur here.

When we excuse violent acts by radical extremists by trying to blame everything and anything else rather that putting the full blame right where it belongs, on the extremist we hurt the Muslim community itself.

How on earth does an Imam get the moderate message out when everyone else and their mother are hogging the limelight in the aftermath of a terror attack? Politicians and entertainers have been sucking up the air for days. Sucking up all the headlines. Trying to blame everyone but Omar.

Blaming every one and everything else rather than the radicalized terrorist. It's a pity that so many people feel the need from Obama, Clinton, Kerry <fill in the blank anti gun politician>,Lady Gaga to Colbert to Kim Kardashian to hog the spotlight calling for peace love and understanding and of course gun control and a moderate Imam can't fight his way to a microphone because these attention whores take up all the space on page one.

Sadly the media is to blame as well for allowing these people to take over page one. The moderate message of Islam if lucky at all will be found on page C52. Pity. I don't know how we correct this so that the general population could understand that moderate Muslims do condemn the acts of radical Islam. And yes Muslims do understand and fear radical Islam. Mostly they are the victims of extremism.

"If you think Amsterdam is the gay capital of Europe, you're half-right, but 10 years out of date. Today it's the gay-bashing capital of Europe.

Because Amsterdam isn't just gay. Now it's Muslim, too. A million Moroccans and Turks have immigrated to the Netherlands, and sharia law rules the streets.

If you doubt it, then you haven't been paying attention. Actually, that's not fair. Gay-bashing is front-page news only when it's committed by a straight, white male.

The media is terribly uncomfortable writing about gay-bashing by minorities. It's the same reason why Canadian feminists are so eerily quiet about honour killings of Muslim girls.

According to an "offender study" by the University of Amsterdam, there were 201 reports of anti-gay violence in that city in 2007 - and researchers believe for every reported case there are as many as 25 unreported ones. Two thirds of the predators are Muslim youths.

The violence couldn't be more brazen. It's not in the back alleys in the dark, it's in the heart of the city, often in broad daylight. It's a direct dare to the Dutch government to show who rules the streets.

In 2008, 10 Muslim youths broke into a fashion show, dragged gay model Michael du Pree off the stage and beat him bloody. Last month, several lesbians were hit by beer bottles thrown at their heads as they marched in a parade of thousands to protest violence against gays. There's a gay community centre in Amsterdam - you'd think that would be safe. Wrong. It's a target, with home-invasion style beatings.

No one is immune. Last year Hugo Braakhuis, the founder of Amdsterdam's gay pride parade, was attacked."

More at link.

I don't care if gays are bashed. Especially if it's by Muslims. Two societal diseases at each other's throats? Works for me.

You strengthen the idiot's argument with stupid comments like this. Just shut up.

isis2.jpg

More at link.

You strengthen the idiot's argument with stupid comments like this. Just shut up.
Now do you see why conservative Christians are almost as bad as radical islamists?

It's curious how many homosexuals are serial killers:

Seems it is a much higher rate than the general population:

The Gay Community’s Serial Killer Problem

"However, in a dated study conducted in 2003, 69% of serial killers were either self-described homosexuals or engaged in homosexual behavior “immediately, prior to, during or after committing their murders.”

In verifying and updating this number, a random sampling of 59 U.S. serial killers after 1960 was collected and studied. Of those 59 convicted murderers, 39 were found to be gay, 66%.

Given that arguably 3.8% of the population of the United States self-identifies as gay, the statistical outlier of 60%+ of convicted serial killers being homosexual should be cause for concern within the LGBTQ community."

isis2.jpg

They seem to think Christians don't commit violence on gays. World wide attitudes on homosexuality bely that belief.

Don't put me in that category thank you very much.

Statistically the LGBT community is attacked physically by extremists in the Muslim community far far more than by Christians in Europe and the ME and now in Asia.

It's just a fact. That's the way the cookie crumbles. I'm not excusing any act against gays but we have to start looking at some stark figures here. And try to remedy the situation. But boy oh boy Coyote what is happening in Europe is really giving me pause on how to deal with the rampant gay bashing which is going thru the roof at the moment.

I don't put you in that category TD. In THIS country - they are far more attacked by the Christian majority. It's just that no one cared until a Muslim did it.

isis2.jpg

More at link.

Fuck you. Culture war now...gas the fags.

isis2.jpg

More at link.

Now do you see why conservative Christians are almost as bad as radical islamists?
Who said I'm a Christian?

May the American people wake up and judge them as the same mentality as radical Islam

Right wing Christians must recognize the part their anti-gay rhetoric, legislation, hate speech and repeated attacks on the LGBT community played in the slaughter at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. Yes, the terrorist homophobe who reportedly pledged allegiance to ISIL before he repeatedly pulled the trigger deserves all our anger and outrage. We will hear plenty about his radicalized religious beliefs in the coming days, but that is likely all the religious analysis we will hear in the media. But, we cannot let religious ideologues in the far-right Christian camp off the hook. Steven Anderson is not an anomaly. America has been painstakingly codifying beliefs he expressed into law. Polished politicians blunt the edges of Anderson’s words though the language of legislation but the hate and fear remains.

They will claim the assertion they have any role in the massacre as an attack on their religion – much like the consistent and well-orchestrated “war on Christmas” we heathens rage every year. They will tell you that their prayers are enough to overcome this act of terror. They will tell you Jesus wants you to arm yourself. “Get your guns before Obama takes them.” They will tell you this is about radicalized Islamist terrorists. They will whistle away the notion that guns or gays had anything to do with this tragedy.

Jesus. What a load of horseshit.

Grow a brain you idiot.

Orlando did not teach us the appropriate lesson. Isis will have to do better next time.

homophobe?

Seen several news items claiming he, himself, was gay.
Yea and see the hate and anger being a closeted Muslim creates? And he may have done it to prove his worthiness in the Muslim community. Instead of just killing himself he went out a martyr. Or though. I hope he's looking up and sees we are learning he was a self hating gay. His father, Pat Robertson, Republicans all contribute to homophobia
Spoken like a great Christianphobe!

Forum List

Back