here's my plan to fix Obamacare

Well I got good news for you Mr. Limpet, you are about to become a fish.

You are about to head back to 1790 courtesy of our new president. And rather you believe it or not, those were not good times. Donald Trump is the wealthiest president since George Washington, tax return or not. And the distribution of wealth, where it is concentrated in the hands of the few, is also about the same as it was when Washington took office. If history is any judge, we have a couple of GENERATIONS to run through before we even begin to see real economic growth.
you mean there won't be any airplanes? back to muskets? wow. how about toilet paper?

First thing to look forward to is the use of the American military on a group of American citizens. Then there is the selling off of public assets. We will see many members of the president's inner circle enriching themselves at the public's expense, as will be the president. And we already see the possibility of members of the president's cabinet being foreign agents, just like with Washington. Most certainly, the rich will continue to get richer, at an even greater rate than currently. And the poor will continue to get poorer. The middle class will continue to shrink. It lasted till around 1840 last time around, that pegs us at around 2066, and fits nicely with the K-wave.
why did the rich get richer under obummerfail?
Reaganism rolls on, defended to the death by pander to the rich GOP and dupes like you...
You sure you don't mean rich libturds? They are the richest group! Hollywood comes to mind
They also vote for Dems and want to raise taxes on the rich so we can invest in the people and the country- for a change. see sig PP 1

Freedom to scam the US public, dupe. Big Health cost 50% more than anywhere, 500k bankruptcies/year WITH "good" insurance, 40k dead/year because of no insurance, cutoffs and people with pre-existing unable to get insurance. Great job!
Have you lost any weight Frankie? Still eating ice cream? How many push ups can you do? Whine about heath care and live like a slob...the libtard way of life.
Yes No More of a bicyclist. What a pile of crap. Health foods and fads say bs, red neck rural obese dupes...

you mean there won't be any airplanes? back to muskets? wow. how about toilet paper?

First thing to look forward to is the use of the American military on a group of American citizens. Then there is the selling off of public assets. We will see many members of the president's inner circle enriching themselves at the public's expense, as will be the president. And we already see the possibility of members of the president's cabinet being foreign agents, just like with Washington. Most certainly, the rich will continue to get richer, at an even greater rate than currently. And the poor will continue to get poorer. The middle class will continue to shrink. It lasted till around 1840 last time around, that pegs us at around 2066, and fits nicely with the K-wave.
Reaganism rolls on, defended to the death by pander to the rich GOP and dupes like you...
You sure you don't mean rich libturds? They are the richest group! Hollywood comes to mind
They also vote for Dems and want to raise taxes on the rich so we can invest in the people and the country- for a change. see sig PP 1
Why do they need to do that? Just have them pay more on their tax returns, you don't need a law , taxes are voluntary remember? Have them just send in all their cash! Oops, you lie!

Why do they need to do that? Just have them pay more on their tax returns, you don't need a law , taxes are voluntary remember? Have them just send in all their cash! Oops, you lie!
Nobody pays more than they have to duh- and they want the creeps to pay. I never lie and I'm always right....

we need to open up the insurance exchanges for competition. why are men covered for birth control???

we need to block grant medicaid to the states, too!
The exchanges are open, but the GOP and their crony insurers refused. They weren't making such huge profits as they wanted.

Everyone is covered for everything. Duh.

Why block Medicaid? You're already paying for ER care with no preventive care. Stooopid. Also guarantees coverage if you lose your job....

Medicaid is just another social welfare program where one group is forced to pay for something for another group.

If you want someone without coverage to be covered, buy their coverage with your money.

I have a solution for the ER care problem. Stop making those that didn't get care pay for and make those that did pay their own damn bills.

Here is my plan to fix it.
Doctor to patient.
You say you got drunk and fell down the stairs and this is when the bone popped out of your thigh?
Patient,
yes, thats pretty much how it happened from what I am told.
Doctor
Do you have insurance?
Patient,
No.
Doctor
Can you pay for this out of pocket?
Patient,
No, I dont work because it would take too much time away from drinking, so I dont have any money.
Doctor
Do you have family or friends that can help with the cost
Patient
no.
Doctor
Fuck you, get out of my office. NEXT?

We've seen the opposite. The societies that try to dictate morality fail. Those that protect freedom thrive.

Not really. Those Moralist societies have failed when they tried to expand beyond their borders, not from internal pressures.

I don't see a single thriving "free" country, including this one.

we need to open up the insurance exchanges for competition. why are men covered for birth control???

The exchanges are open, but the GOP and their crony insurers refused. They weren't making such huge profits as they wanted.

Why block Medicaid? You're already paying for ER care with no preventive care. Stooopid. Also guarantees coverage if you lose your job....

Medicaid is just another social welfare program where one group is forced to pay for something for another group.

If you want someone without coverage to be covered, buy their coverage with your money.

I have a solution for the ER care problem. Stop making those that didn't get care pay for and make those that did pay their own damn bills.
You're already paying for their ER care, without preventive care.

We've seen the opposite. The societies that try to dictate morality fail. Those that protect freedom thrive.

Not really. Those Moralist societies have failed when they tried to expand beyond their borders, not from internal pressures.

I don't see a single thriving "free" country, including this one.
Then stop voting in corrupt GOPers who start depressions...(stupid wars, mindless obstruction, bs propaganda...)

Who do you vote for? Libertarians? If you please...

I vote for individuals, not parties. On the rare occasion that I can find someone worth voting for. Large segments of my ballot are unused every year because there is no decent candidate.

For example...... In November of 2016, I wrote my own name in for POTUS, voted for an excellent incumbent individual (Democrat) for Sheriff, voted on the four ballot questions (3 NO, 1 YES) and left the rest of the ballot (8-10 offices) blank.

Who do you vote for? Libertarians? If you please...

I vote for individuals, not parties. On the rare occasion that I can find someone worth voting for. Large segments of my ballot are unused every year because there is no decent candidate.

For example...... In November of 2016, I wrote my own name in for POTUS, voted for an excellent incumbent individual (Democrat) for Sheriff, voted on the four ballot questions (3 NO, 1 YES) and left the rest of the ballot (8-10 offices) blank.
Very interesting. What about issues? I think you just get the best liars your way...

That's why I said it should stop. It's not one person's place to pay for another person's healthcare.

That's why I said it should stop. It's not one person's place to pay for another person's healthcare.
The courts say it is and hospitals can't say no. We're about to go back to the bad old days of 2012. Stupid. Cutoffs, scams,and no competition or cost regulation. Great for Big Health and Pharma.

The courts say it is and hospitals can't say no. We're about to go back to the bad old days of 2012. Stupid. Cutoffs, scams,and no competition or cost regulation. Great for Big Heath and Pharma.

I bet you'll end up a Trumpster before all is said and done.

Forum List

Back