here's my plan to fix Obamacare

Freedom to scam the US public, dupe. Big Health cost 50% more than anywhere, 500k bankruptcies/year WITH "good" insurance, 40k dead/year because of no insurance, cutoffs and people with pre-existing unable to get insurance. Great job!

Considering that there is no level of health care that is an inalienable Right, the number of people who are helped by the health care system on a,yearly basis is immensely larger than those who leave themselves vulnerable and endure unpleasantness because of it.
how many people who leave themselves vulnerable as you say, do it purposefully?......just asking....

American society has a deep psychologial problem, we NEED to see someone punished, for something, hell anything. And the poor are just so damn easy.
how is wanting someone to develop a degree of self respect and then have them go out and actually support themselves punishing them?

Liberals don't believe in personal responsibility.
Let’s take a moment and look at a few of the freedoms Southern conservatives (modern day Republicans) have opposed throughout our nation’s history: Freeing the slaves Allowing women to vote Desegregation Interracial marriage The Civil Rights Act The Voting Rights Act Women’s rights Same-sex marriage That’s quite the list of ignorance, bigotry and racism.
History shows it hasn’t mattered if it’s 1860, 1960 or 2014, states like Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Georgia and South Carolina all opposed (or currently oppose in the case of ongoing battles on women’s rights and same-sex marriage) every single one of those fights for freedom listed above. And “shockingly” every single one of those states is strongly

Republican. And one of the saddest aspects is, on almost every single one of those issues conservatives used their religion as a defense for their ignorance. So, the next time you come across a conservative family member or friend and engage them in some kind of political debate, I suggest you reference this article to showcase just how ignorant conservative ideology has been throughout American history. Because looking back, conservatives are almost always on the wrong side of history.

Read more at: Always on the Wrong Side of History: A Look at Many of the Constitutional Rights Conservatives Have Opposed

F the bullet, I would go with Fentanyl or a 1/2 gram of Heroin injected directly into the vein. Either one will give a euphoric onset then you just peacefully go to sleep and never wake up. Your last feelings are good, and you have passed away without knowing it, no pain no mess just sleep and dont wake up less than a minute after you inject.
Bullets are messy and you can end up living through it in a vegetative or worse, totally coherent but helpless state.

That's the cowards way out.

A 230 grain .45 ACP +P JHP up under the chin is almost a 100% guarantee. Combined with my living will and DNR, doubly so.

And that's so brave. You will never do that, you're a fucking blowhard jack ass.
He's a Flag Waving blowhard who thinks he knows it all!!!!

You consider people dying in the street and /or losing everything they own is "freedom"?
Ewe consider a mandate freedom?

It's a tax aimed at the freeloaders .
Incorrect. The freeloaders get theirs FREE from those mandated to buy it for them!

If someone is so poor that they are getting free healthcare , then they were qualified before Obamacare anyway .
Great work! Now no one in the middle class can afford it either. Great work!
Meanwhile people who have served or are serving in the military automatically get tax payer sociallized medical care! Why? We an ALL volunteer military......they aren't forced to join the military.......why do they get tax payer paid socialized medical care?????

Incorrect. The freeloaders get theirs FREE from those mandated to buy it for them!

If someone is so poor that they are getting free healthcare , then they were qualified before Obamacare anyway .
Meanwhile people who have served or are serving in the military automatically get tax payer sociallized medical care! Why? We an ALL volunteer military......they aren't forced to join the military.......why do they get tax payer paid socialized medical care?????
Write yer congressman a strongly worded letter.

The exchanges are open, but the GOP and their crony insurers refused. They weren't making such huge profits as they wanted.

Everyone is covered for everything. Duh.

Why block Medicaid? You're already paying for ER care with no preventive care. Stooopid. Also guarantees coverage if you lose your job....

Medicaid is just another social welfare program where one group is forced to pay for something for another group.

If you want someone without coverage to be covered, buy their coverage with your money.

I have a solution for the ER care problem. Stop making those that didn't get care pay for and make those that did pay their own damn bills.
You're already paying for their ER care, without preventive care.

That's why I said it should stop. It's not one person's place to pay for another person's healthcare.
The courts say it is and hospitals can't say no. We're about to go back to the bad old days of 2012. Stupid. Cutoffs, scams,and no competition or cost regulation. Great for Big Heath and Pharma.

I bet you'll end up a Trumpster before all is said and done.
He took a bad turn today. Repeal before replace.

Just exactly how do I get medical care after serving 23 years active and reserve? I get my medical care as a benefit of my employment as a civilian.

Just what we need are more liberals talking out of their ass.

Medicaid is just another social welfare program where one group is forced to pay for something for another group.

If you want someone without coverage to be covered, buy their coverage with your money.

I have a solution for the ER care problem. Stop making those that didn't get care pay for and make those that did pay their own damn bills.

That's why I said it should stop. It's not one person's place to pay for another person's healthcare.
The courts say it is and hospitals can't say no. We're about to go back to the bad old days of 2012. Stupid. Cutoffs, scams,and no competition or cost regulation. Great for Big Heath and Pharma.

but still not as stupid as obama was with cutting coal fuel before there was anything that could take its place to generate our power needs.
talk about a damn idiot. and all because Al Gore dreamed up some scheme to make money off of carbon credits.

Just exactly how do I get medical care after serving 23 years active and reserve? I get my medical care as a benefit of my employment as a civilian.

according to the left you dont deserve medical care after leaving the military, you barely deserve it while in. Why? because you have never done anything for the country, ever, unlike Rasteeshia and her 15 ghetto rats that inhance our society by sitting on their asses all day smoking crack and spreading aids through their unprotected sex, and while they are doing that their little ghetto rats are out stealing from cars parked by those lazy ungrateful bastards that get up and drive into work every day.
Maybe you should try taking a clue from Rasteeshia and start contributing to society like she does instead of sucking off of the government teat while you pretend that getting shot at by a bunch of muslim animals is such a scary thing.
I mean for christs sake, Rasteeshia takes the chance of being shot in a drive by every day when she goes out to enhance the community with her 600lbs unwashed frame shoved into a size 2 spandex.

but still not as stupid as obama was with cutting coal fuel before there was anything that could take its place to generate our power needs.
talk about a damn idiot. and all because Al Gore dreamed up some scheme to make money off of carbon credits.
Coal couldn't compete with cheap natural gas and oil. Obama had little to do with it...

Coal couldn't compete with cheap natural gas and oil. Obama had little to do with it...
Hillary Clinton Has A Message For Coal Miners: You're Fired

according to the left you dont deserve medical care after leaving the military, you barely deserve it while in. Why? because you have never done anything for the country, ever, unlike Rasteeshia and her 15 ghetto rats that inhance our society by sitting on their asses all day smoking crack and spreading aids through their unprotected sex, and while they are doing that their little ghetto rats are out stealing from cars parked by those lazy ungrateful bastards that get up and drive into work every day.
Maybe you should try taking a clue from Rasteeshia and start contributing to society like she does instead of sucking off of the government teat while you pretend that getting shot at by a bunch of muslim animals is such a scary thing.
I mean for christs sake, Rasteeshia takes the chance of being shot in a drive by every day when she goes out to enhance the community with her 600lbs unwashed frame shoved into a size 2 spandex.
Ay caramba. Actually, the left wants health care for all. A hellllluva lot cheaper than this GOP mess...thanks for the racist version...

Ay caramba. Actually, the left wants health care for all. A hellllluva lot cheaper than this GOP mess...thanks for the racist version...
cheaper for who? not those that actually work. only cheaper for those that just continue to suck this country dry.
You want costs to come under control? make it legal to refuse care for anyone that cant pay for the services. sooner or later, everyone will have insurance.
I had to put my truck in the shop today, most likely going to cost around 1500 to get it back. Im doing it without insurance to pay for it. I have to pay out of pocket.
Since I need my truck to get back and forth to work, and since there are no bus services where I live, I figure that I should have this bill covered by the taxpayer, why should I have to be out just because I failed to by an extended warranty when it was offered.
how about you start by sending me a check to cover the costs.

We'll see. Trump is an authoritarian, and that's is where you and Anathema will learn to adore him. C'mon, are you telling me you didn't get a hard on at the idea of the President bullying companies into keeping jobs in the US?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back