Here's The Chart That Most Republicans Wish They Could Unsee

So because 72% of the population is jumping off a bridge I should jump off with them?

I'll pass on your brilliant logic.

I think you're missing the point here, honestly.

What am I missing?

By your logic, since 72% of Latinos like Obama I should too.

What you fail to understand is that I don't identify with their liberal ideology. So I will not blindly follow them off the cliff I see them heading towards.

So because 72% of the population is jumping off a bridge I should jump off with them?

What am I missing?

What you fail to understand is that I don't identify with their liberal ideology. So I will not blindly follow them off the cliff I see them heading towards.

No, nobody cares who you like because you're one individual.

The point is that with the shifting demographics in this nation, if minorities continue to support democrats at the rate they currently are, the GOP will be a regional party in the next 20 years.

What you or I think or who we sipport is ultimately unimportant.

What am I missing?

The point is that with the shifting demographics in this nation, if minorities continue to support democrats at the rate they currently are, the GOP will be a regional party in the next 20 years.

Well, what are we supposed to do?

I support conservative ideals and will continue to do so. What are we supposed to do to convince the "other" 72% to join us?

We have Obama here instilling a belief in their minds that they're poor because the rich White Republicans are hoarding all the wealth and being greedy. And they believe him.

What are we supposed to do? Concoct a gravy bandwagon of our own to entice them?

You're right; nobody cares what you or I believe in. But what else can we do if not stand by our beliefs and fight for them?

Last edited:
What am I missing?

Well, what are we supposed to do?

I support conservative ideals and will continue to do so. What are we supposed to do to convince the "other" 72% to join us?

We have Obama here instilling a belief in their minds that they're poor because the rich White Republicans are hoarding all the wealth and being greedy. And they believe him.

What are we supposed to do? Concoct a gravy bandwagon of our own to entice them?

If you want the GOP to be capable of winning national elections, you'd better figure out a way to appeal to them.

TY, brainwashed semi-racist Pub dupes. Thanks for the stupidest wars ever, ruining the nonrich and the country with Voodoo, the meltdown and Great World Recession, and 3 1/2 years of un-American obstruction and fear mongering lies. See sig, dupes..,

What am I missing?

You are free to support anyone you choose

But the Republican party has to look at a growing Hispanic demographic and figure out why they do not appeal to them

Calling them stupid and only looking for handouts is not going to cut it

Good way to get them to come around to your way of thinking.

Call them idiots.

Brilliant.

Let me rephrase: 72% have been conned and lied to and they bought it.

I myself am a Latino and most of the Latinos I know supported Romney over Obama.

Then you need more/better friends. Latino's overwhelmingly supported Obama over Romney. I dont mean your two Latinos you are referring to, I mean nation wide. :eusa_angel:

Appeal to majority fallacy. I don't care if 99% of Latinos supported Obama, THEY ARE ALL WRONG AND I CAN PROVE IT.

An overwhelming majority of people once thought the Earth was flat. Guess how right they were. The majority view tends to represent the mindless masses.

Let me rephrase: 72% have been conned and lied to and they bought it.

I myself am a Latino and most of the Latinos I know supported Romney over Obama.

Then you need more/better friends. Latino's overwhelmingly supported Obama over Romney. I dont mean your two Latinos you are referring to, I mean nation wide. :eusa_angel:

Appeal to majority fallacy. I don't care if 99% of Latinos supported Obama, THEY ARE ALL WRONG AND I CAN PROVE IT.

An overwhelming majority of people once thought the Earth was flat. Guess how right they were. The majority view tends to represent the mindless masses.

First of all, appeal to the majority is a logical fallacy, not a fallacy during elections.

Secondly, if this is how you feel get ready to start having your ass handed to you regularly in elections.

Demographics don't lie

Only idiots think that the guesses about racial makeup 30 years from now have any relation whatsoever to current political voting blocks.

Essentially, the growth of the Hispanic people and other minority groups within this nation have nothing to do with the parties in their current states. In 30 years, the political landscape will be completely unrecognizable from what it is today. I would not go back to the 1980's to find out what politician I want to support today (no matter what idiots on the right want to say about Ragan) and I sure as hell am not going to look at the issues of 2012 in 2050.

30 years from now, Texas and Florida will be solid blue states and Republicans will be kicking themselves asking.......Why did we listen to those TeaTards?
Except that is complete conjecture and utter bullshit. Texas might be blue but California could also be red in 30 years.

The reality here is that you are betting that all things stay exactly the same and follow the exact same trajectory. As I already pointed out, that is asinine. Go ahead and trust in that though. In the end it will not matter because you are going to play the partisan either way.

You know, it is interesting that just 10 short years ago the democrat party was going to go extinct. How did that work out for the republicans?

Bullshit in the force I sense.
th

More racism coming from the Democrats, of course. I'm getting sick and tired of Democrats peddling racism and racial division.

Today I feel like entertaining you and others who have accused me personally or Democrats for "race baiting" just because I posted the truth without and commentary whatsoever.

So my questions to you and your fellow posters who agree with you are:

1). Why is this considered to be racists?

2). How can you fault Democrats for this?

You see there in lies the level of ignorance, so now I'm challenging you and others to defend your ignorant comments.

More racism coming from the Democrats, of course. I'm getting sick and tired of Democrats peddling racism and racial division.

Today I feel like entertaining you and others who have accused me personally or Democrats for "race baiting" just because I posted the truth without and commentary whatsoever.

You see there in lies the level of ignorance, so now I'm challenging you and others to defend your ignorant comments.

Why is pointing out the obvious racist?

Do they think that Republicans are not looking at the same demographics and wondering what can be done?

Do they think that Republicans are not looking at the same demographics and wondering what can be done?

Of course they have and that is why the war on women is in full swing by Republicans but this is where I'm confused about them and their whole abortion attitude because:

Black women are more than 4.8 times more likely than non-Hispanic white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are 2.7 times as likely (AGI).

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

Simple facts Are you IN THE KNOW: Characteristics of U.S. Women Having Abortions

So if a White majority is so scared of becoming the minority in the U.S. for the first time in a few centuries one would think that preventing women from having abortions goes against their agenda to maintain the majority.

But instead they've Gerrymandering districts across the Country to maintain some form of superiority, invoking rehashed voter restrictions to prevent people of color from voting, they're even trying to change the electoral college in their States to prevent the majority from having a voice in Presidential elections.

Instead of changing the obvious and that is their views and opinions they have about others who look different, changing their platform to attract more minorities into their party.

Get rid of their racist off the radio and tv and you might attract new, younger voters. But at the current pace they're losing potential voters for a couple of decades or more

Of course they have and that is why the war on women is in full swing by Republicans but this is where I'm confused about them and their whole abortion attitude because:

Black women are more than 4.8 times more likely than non-Hispanic white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are 2.7 times as likely (AGI).

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

Simple facts Are you IN THE KNOW: Characteristics of U.S. Women Having Abortions

So if a White majority is so scared of becoming the minority in the U.S. for the first time in a few centuries one would think that preventing women from having abortions goes against their agenda to maintain the majority.

But instead they've Gerrymandering districts across the Country to maintain some form of superiority, invoking rehashed voter restrictions to prevent people of color from voting, they're even trying to change the electoral college in their States to prevent the majority from having a voice in Presidential elections.

Instead of changing the obvious and that is their views and opinions they have about others who look different, changing their platform to attract more minorities into their party.

Get rid of their racist off the radio and tv and you might attract new, younger voters. But at the current pace they're losing potential voters for a couple of decades or more

Abortion is a hot button issue with a vocal minority within this country

It has been the law of the land for 40 years and it is not going to be repealed. Republicans learned the hard way what happens when you take an extremist view on abortion

-- Grouping people into races is racist.

-- Democrats cheering and bragging that a certain genetic class will soon take over the nation sounds like Hitler and Joseph Mengele.

-- Democrats love the eugenics organization, Planned Parenthood.
Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-- Democrats lure minorities into their party by saying "you're a helpless victim, we have handouts and affirmative action for you minorities, we don't believe you can make it on your own, stay here with us on the Liberal plantation."

-- Grouping people into races is racist.

-- Democrats cheering and bragging that a certain genetic class will soon take over the nation sounds like Hitler and Joseph Mengele.

-- Democrats love the eugenics organization, Planned Parenthood.
Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-- Democrats lure minorities into their party by saying "you're a helpless victim, we have handouts and affirmative action for you minorities, we don't believe you can make it on your own, stay here with us on the Liberal plantation."

Assuming that any of this is true (it's not, but that's an argument for another day) what are the republicans going to do to stop it.

I mean it's one thing to stamp your foot and whine and cry that democrats are racist, but if the republicans want to return to power and change things, they're going to have to reverse these trends and win elections.

So what are you going to do about this?

There is no doubt that the new majority, our minorities will have an increasing voice in American politics and the party that appeals to these minorities is going to come out on top. However, over the long term these minorities will be slowly absorbed into the great American melting pot.

There is no doubt that the new majority, our minorities will have an increasing voice in American politics and the party that appeals to these minorities is going to come out on top. However, over the long term these minorities will be slowly absorbed into the great American melting pot.

Agreed.

Even though many of the modern Know Nothings might disagree.

Forum List

Back