Here's The Chart That Most Republicans Wish They Could Unsee

Conservatives look at the Constitution as a cookbook telling you what receipes and what ingredients you are allowed to use

Liberals look at the Constitution as a kitchen where each generation can prepare the meals that best suit them

You leftists and Obamunists look at the Constitution as kindling to start a fire with.

The idea of drones instead of invading armies.....and in place of frying Mexicans on our borders.

The idea that the top 1% should pay higher taxes. 14% on $10 million in a year is too low. The Romneys knew it; their tax returns were not released because of it.

To name three.

Regards from Rosie

You leftists and your killer drones..

holb_c10731920130221120100.jpg

now change that chart to read the number of working taxpaying americans and you have the reality the democrats face. no one making the wealth for them to spread around.

GOP is not doing so well with working taxpayers either
Pissed off the auto workers
Pissed off the teachers
Pissed off the firemen/policemen
Pissed off union workers
Pissed off the working poor

Is anyone going to vote Republican?

Auto workers, teachers, firemen and policemen are union workers.

So basically we've pissed off the union workers and the poor. Got it.

If people keep voting for the tax and spend Democratic party we won't have any social programs left when we go bankrupt.

Now that is real dumb. The government's only source of income is the taxes it collects. Unless it borrows, but that is just creating a problem down the road. Remember, the US was a creditor nation until Reagan. Now we are a debtor nation. And the GOP is responsible for almost all of that debt.

The debt was actually being reduced when "W" entered office. After a steady rise under Reagan and Bush. Then "W" not only vastly increased spending, but purposely decreased the income of the government. And aided in crashing the economy. Yet you guys want another chance to make it even worse.:eusa_whistle:

it will take more than one term to fix 8 years of obama failure

I don't believe it can be fixed. The re-election in 2012 of the worst president in US history was the nail in our coffin.

now change that chart to read the number of working taxpaying americans and you have the reality the democrats face. no one making the wealth for them to spread around.

GOP is not doing so well with working taxpayers either
Pissed off the auto workers
Pissed off the teachers
Pissed off the firemen/policemen
Pissed off union workers
Pissed off the working poor

Is anyone going to vote Republican?

Auto workers, teachers, firemen and policemen are union workers.

So basically we've pissed off the union workers and the poor. Got it.

Union workers, the poor, Hispanics, blacks, women.....

Quite an impressive list you all have there.

Maybe the graph doesn't lie. I don't know or care.

I'm Hispanic/German I guess I count twice.

Only a looney leftie would think that the graph means anything significant.

It meant something pretty significant to one Mitt Romney.

No, it didn't.

So he actually carried a majority of the minority vote and won?

Wow, where was I and what is Obama still doing in the white house?

Forum List

Back