Here's The Chart That Most Republicans Wish They Could Unsee

Demographics reflect the issues that voters respond to

It does not have to be Black/White/ Hispanic

It can be Old/Young, Rich/Poor, Religious/Non-Religious, Highly educated/poorly educated,

Republicans have settled onto a demographic of White, Christian Males.......it does not bode well for the party

See, this is the problem with you and the difference between the left and the right. The left looks at people and classifies them in useless classifications like race. The Right doesn't think like that. The right is advocating ideas, such as limited government, empowering individuals, etc. Doesn't matter what your skin color is, if you are fighting for the same ideas, we are welcoming you.

Because you cant seem to see outside of racial categories, you can't see it. That's why you think Republicans are somehow hurt by these demographics. It's not true. The Principles we advocate will be true regardless of the color of anyones skin. And as Democrats continue to govern more people will realize that the right is right.

Why would I want to unsee a chart anyway? I mean other than the fact that it could have been drawn better i didnt see anything in it I have a problem with.

Yeah, I skimmed through it and didn't see anything blatantly wrong. There may be a specific point or two that I have issues with, but that is true of every lengthy piece of propaganda.

The chart clearly indicates the reason why we have a marxist neanderthal in the white house and why Americas best days are behind it.......

-- Grouping people into races is racist.

-- Democrats cheering and bragging that a certain genetic class will soon take over the nation sounds like Hitler and Joseph Mengele.

-- Democrats love the eugenics organization, Planned Parenthood.
Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-- Democrats lure minorities into their party by saying "you're a helpless victim, we have handouts and affirmative action for you minorities, we don't believe you can make it on your own, stay here with us on the Liberal plantation."

You are pretty fucking stupid. You make it sound like the Democratic Party has this hidden group of backroom people. Planning to do unknown and terrible things.

The truth is the Democratic Party is a coalition party made up of many different groups. There is no small group "overseers" secretly pulling strings from the shadows.

That would be the Republican Party. A base of ignorant and uneducated conservative confederates who are getting older and fatter by the day who are run by a small group of white billionaires who control said confederates through the crazy right wing entertainment/political complex while feeding on their fear and feeling of helplessness.

While the Republican base is exactly the same kind of people that made up Hitler's base and Stalin's base, this isn't Germany or Russia. We have a lot of other people who will "fight back".

First confederates were democrats....lets set that one straight...like Robert Byrd....

Now libtards are the ones who think that they will get better by governement programs and not their own talents....

I love the undeducated....from someone who thought Obama was working to lower energy prices and wants the rich to pay their fare share (unless it's GE or Facebook, DEMOCRAT contributors....hmmmmmm)

yeah your'e so uneducated you still think segregation was run by republicans.....LOLOLOL

Clearly you love the uneducated since you are one.

All the way up until the middle 60's when the Conservatives fled the Democratic party and became Republicans because the blacks joined the Democratic party.

Lincoln belonged to the Republican Party when it was filled with liberals. No Republican today would want to "free slaves". It's ridiculous to even consider it. They are a party that is 90% white and mostly Confederate.

Republicans don't know history. They don't want to know. Only the bullshit they make up.

You are pretty fucking stupid. You make it sound like the Democratic Party has this hidden group of backroom people. Planning to do unknown and terrible things.

The truth is the Democratic Party is a coalition party made up of many different groups. There is no small group "overseers" secretly pulling strings from the shadows.

That would be the Republican Party.

Both parties are controlled. Koch Brothers, George Soros. Goldman Sachs funded Romney and Obama you idiot.

Zbigniew Brzezinski and David Rockefeller control Obama.

A base of ignorant and uneducated conservative confederates who are getting older and fatter by the day who are run by a small group of white billionaires who control said confederates through the crazy right wing entertainment/political complex while feeding on their fear and feeling of helplessness.

While the Republican base is exactly the same kind of people that made up Hitler's base and Stalin's base, this isn't Germany or Russia. We have a lot of other people who will "fight back".

Democrats
KKK
Confederates
Anti-Lincoln Pro-Slavery
Affirmative Action
Welfare
Planned Parenthood eugenics
Cheer for genetic population over ruling
Call people racist based on the color of skin

Republicans
MLK
Abraham Lincoln
Free Market prosperity for all

What is with these Republicans? Don't they know anything about the 1960's????? You can't educate them. It simply won't "take".

Are there any Republicans at all out there that understand the Democratic Party welcomed African Americans in the middle 60's and when they did, all the Conservatives fled and joined the Republican Party? That's why the Republican Party is 90% white today and it's where the confederates are.

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

Demographics reflect the issues that voters respond to

It does not have to be Black/White/ Hispanic

It can be Old/Young, Rich/Poor, Religious/Non-Religious, Highly educated/poorly educated,

Republicans have settled onto a demographic of White, Christian Males.......it does not bode well for the party

See, this is the problem with you and the difference between the left and the right. The left looks at people and classifies them in useless classifications like race. The Right doesn't think like that. The right is advocating ideas, such as limited government, empowering individuals, etc. Doesn't matter what your skin color is, if you are fighting for the same ideas, we are welcoming you.

Because you cant seem to see outside of racial categories, you can't see it. That's why you think Republicans are somehow hurt by these demographics. It's not true. The Principles we advocate will be true regardless of the color of anyones skin. And as Democrats continue to govern more people will realize that the right is right.

You are shitting yourself if you believe that Republicans do not look at Demographics. Mitt Romney himself admitted that he was writing off 47% of the voters who would not vote for him anyway. Republicans are well aware of their white, christian, male demographic and they endlessly pander to them. That pandering involves scapegoating the poor, minorities, gays and young. They are the reason we are struggling...YOU are the real Americans

More racism coming from the Democrats, of course. I'm getting sick and tired of Democrats peddling racism and racial division.

LOL. Simple solution. Just declare anyone with 1/8 or more Caucasian in them, white. See how easy that is, now we are back to a white majority.:razz:

I have been actively campaigning to get Rand Paul in the White House. I also spread the message of Liberty everywhere to win the Infowar.

OK, while I applaud your efforts to be active politically, I obviously worded my post badly.

What I meant to say is how are republicans going to appeal to minority voters in order to get their candidates elected.
As they say, that's the $64 question. You can't endorse policies that slash social services, shift the tax burden to lower income taxpayers, oppose minimum wage increases, and still appeal to minorities. It won't work.

Since the majority of us work for a living, won't work for us, either. The anti-worker bent of the GOP has alienated many that are basically conservative.

That would be the Republican Party. A base of ignorant and uneducated conservative confederates who are getting older and fatter by the day who are run by a small group of white billionaires who control said confederates through the crazy right wing entertainment/political complex while feeding on their fear and feeling of helplessness.

First confederates were democrats....lets set that one straight...like Robert Byrd....

Now libtards are the ones who think that they will get better by governement programs and not their own talents....

I love the undeducated....from someone who thought Obama was working to lower energy prices and wants the rich to pay their fare share (unless it's GE or Facebook, DEMOCRAT contributors....hmmmmmm)

yeah your'e so uneducated you still think segregation was run by republicans.....LOLOLOL

Clearly you love the uneducated since you are one.

All the way up until the middle 60's when the Conservatives fled the Democratic party and became Republicans because the blacks joined the Democratic party.

Lincoln belonged to the Republican Party when it was filled with liberals. No Republican today would want to "free slaves". It's ridiculous to even consider it. They are a party that is 90% white and mostly Confederate.

Republicans don't know history. They don't want to know. Only the bullshit they make up.

The only way that the Dems got the black votes was because they offered them free government stuff.This dependency has led them to much destruction. Now they are trying to do the same thing to Hispanics.
Conservative Southern voters fled the Democratic party because the Dems were anti black, not because blacks joined the Democratic party.
K.K.K « The Real Democratic Party

OK, while I applaud your efforts to be active politically, I obviously worded my post badly.

What I meant to say is how are republicans going to appeal to minority voters in order to get their candidates elected.
As they say, that's the $64 question. You can't endorse policies that slash social services, shift the tax burden to lower income taxpayers, oppose minimum wage increases, and still appeal to minorities. It won't work.

Since the majority of us work for a living, won't work for us, either. The anti-worker bent of the GOP has alienated many that are basically conservative.

True that.

Many "working poor", especially younger folks just getting started in their careers, were very put off by the republican message that anyone not paying federal tax is basically a worthless leach on society.

Many of these folks, as you said, might basically be conservative, but the GOP broadbrushing them like that does not endear them to these folks.

If people keep voting for the tax and spend Democratic party we won't have any social programs left when we go bankrupt.

This would bode well for Democrats and negatively for Republicans only if you assume that the GOP keeps alienating people the way they are now.

I think once Republicans get out of the business of social engineering and into the business of fiscal sustainability, they will make a comeback.

If people keep voting for the tax and spend Democratic party we won't have any social programs left when we go bankrupt.

It is actually preferable to spend but don't tax republicans.

At least one group makes an effort to pay for the programs they endorse.

This would bode well for Democrats and negatively for Republicans only if you assume that the GOP keeps alienating people the way they are now.

I think once Republicans get out of the business of social engineering and into the business of fiscal sustainability, they will make a comeback.

There biggest proble, IMO is that whn they try to appeal to their base, they tend to say and do things that alienate minority voters.

If they can just stop doing this, it'll be a step in the right direction.

There biggest proble, IMO is that whn they try to appeal to their base, they tend to say and do things that alienate minority voters.

They have to broaden their message. Forget about micro-managing personal choice and social engineering and focus on a sustainable economy. I believe THAT message connects across all demographics.

They have to broaden their message. Forget about micro-managing personal choice and social engineering and focus on a sustainable economy. I believe THAT message connects across all demographics.

While I agree, why is that they can't stop trying to pander to the social cons, thus alienating many other folks?

Forum List

Back