Here's The Chart That Most Republicans Wish They Could Unsee

More racism coming from the Democrats, of course. I'm getting sick and tired of Democrats peddling racism and racial division.

Today I feel like entertaining you and others who have accused me personally or Democrats for "race baiting" just because I posted the truth without and commentary whatsoever.

So my questions to you and your fellow posters who agree with you are:

1). Why is this considered to be racists?

2). How can you fault Democrats for this?

You see there in lies the level of ignorance, so now I'm challenging you and others to defend your ignorant comments.

-- Grouping people into races is racist.

-- Democrats cheering and bragging that a certain genetic class will soon take over the nation sounds like Hitler and Joseph Mengele.

-- Democrats love the eugenics organization, Planned Parenthood.
Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-- Democrats lure minorities into their party by saying "you're a helpless victim, we have handouts and affirmative action for you minorities, we don't believe you can make it on your own, stay here with us on the Liberal plantation."

You made my argument, Democrats aren't bragging about that, it's a damn fact. What the Democrats did was stand by and watch the Republicans hurl racist insult after insult and introduce and passed policies that backup their racists views.

"Lure" lmfao, how about "welcome" once your party showed them the door out.

Racist for identifying a group of people by race, are you kidding me? Look the word up when being defined as a " noun". Roflmao

Today I feel like entertaining you and others who have accused me personally or Democrats for "race baiting" just because I posted the truth without and commentary whatsoever.

You see there in lies the level of ignorance, so now I'm challenging you and others to defend your ignorant comments.

-- Democrats cheering and bragging that a certain genetic class will soon take over the nation sounds like Hitler and Joseph Mengele.

-- Democrats lure minorities into their party by saying "you're a helpless victim, we have handouts and affirmative action for you minorities, we don't believe you can make it on your own, stay here with us on the Liberal plantation."

You made my argument, Democrats aren't bragging about that, it's a damn fact. What the Democrats did was stand by and watch the Republicans hurl racist insult after insult and introduce and passed policies that backup their racists views.

Racist for identifying a group of people by race, are you kidding me? Look the word up when being defined as a " noun". Roflmao

I suppose this is the latest republican response to unfavorable demographics.

Just label them 'racist', ignore the situation and hope it goes away.

Personally, I don't think this is a recipe for longterm electoral success, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Assuming that any of this is true (it's not, but that's an argument for another day) what are the republicans going to do to stop it.

I mean it's one thing to stamp your foot and whine and cry that democrats are racist, but if the republicans want to return to power and change things, they're going to have to reverse these trends and win elections.

So what are you going to do about this?

I have been actively campaigning to get Rand Paul in the White House. I also spread the message of Liberty everywhere to win the Infowar.

Demographics don't lie

The premise of racial classifications is a lie and rejected by mainstream science. I'm French Latino, where would I fit on the graph?

But assuming that chart is correct, why are Democrats cheering and bragging that a certain genetic class will soon take over the nation? Sounds like Hitler and Joseph Mengele.

Makes sense considering Democrats love the eugenics organization, Planned Parenthood.

Demographics reflect the issues that voters respond to

It does not have to be Black/White/ Hispanic

It can be Old/Young, Rich/Poor, Religious/Non-Religious, Highly educated/poorly educated,

Republicans have settled onto a demographic of White, Christian Males.......it does not bode well for the party

The Democratic Party, especially, reflects the depravity of the human condition like no other time before in American history.

Congradulations.

The premise of racial classifications is a lie and rejected by mainstream science. I'm French Latino, where would I fit on the graph?

But assuming that chart is correct, why are Democrats cheering and bragging that a certain genetic class will soon take over the nation? Sounds like Hitler and Joseph Mengele.

Makes sense considering Democrats love the eugenics organization, Planned Parenthood.

It can be Old/Young, Rich/Poor, Religious/Non-Religious, Highly educated/poorly educated,

Republicans have settled onto a demographic of White, Christian Males.......it does not bode well for the party

The Democratic Party, especially, reflects the depravity of the human condition like no other time before in American history.

Congradulations.

Are you trying to make a point here?

If so, I missed it

Geolaureate8 said:

You made my argument, Democrats aren't bragging about that, it's a damn fact.

A fact that they proudly represent. The title of this thread is a Democrat mocking Republicans saying haha, minorities are taking over, you can't win now.

What the Democrats did was stand by and watch the Republicans hurl racist insult after insult and introduce and passed policies that backup their racists views.

Lie. You have no proof that the majority of Republicans are racist. I however have proof that Democrats largely support a eugenics organization called Planned Parenthood. It's founder was a proud member of an American eugenics society. I already gave you the link.

Lincoln and MLK were Republicans, the KKK were Democrats. Today, Republicans are the only ones with policies to lift minorities out of poverty, Democrats offer free stuff, but keep minorities poor and dependent on government welfare. That's a fact, even the NAACP admits that minorities are remaining in poverty under Obama.

Republicans elected the only black Senator in the Senate, Tim Scott. They elected Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, they idolize Ben Carson, they praise Herman Cain and Allen West. For a party that doesn't want minorities they sure to praise them and hold them in high regards.

Assuming that any of this is true (it's not, but that's an argument for another day) what are the republicans going to do to stop it.

I mean it's one thing to stamp your foot and whine and cry that democrats are racist, but if the republicans want to return to power and change things, they're going to have to reverse these trends and win elections.

I have been actively campaigning to get Rand Paul in the White House. I also spread the message of Liberty everywhere to win the Infowar.

OK, while I applaud your efforts to be active politically, I obviously worded my post badly.

What I meant to say is how are republicans going to appeal to minority voters in order to get their candidates elected.

Conservatives look at the Constitution as a cookbook telling you what receipes and what ingredients you are allowed to use

Liberals look at the Constitution as a kitchen where each generation can prepare the meals that best suit them

Thanks for admitting that liberals don't believe in stare decisis.

If it best suits them to be collectivist totalitarians, they go with it.

Each generation interpreting the law in light of new realities in no way imples disrespect for settled law.

It does imply that new law withstand the lens of new realities - thus the Obamacare mandate falls under the Constitutional umbrella of taxation.

Such an interpretation would have been dubious at best 20 years ago when Hillary tried it. The realities of the time were very different.

This all has nothing to do with overturning settled laws.

Regards from Rosie

Say what?? so why is it then we hear so much about how the 2nd amendment is old and out dated?
Obama care was sold not as a tax,they got lucky.
Obama care

Congradulations.

Are you trying to make a point here?

If so, I missed it

I know.

OK, while I applaud your efforts to be active politically, I obviously worded my post badly.

What I meant to say is how are republicans going to appeal to minority voters in order to get their candidates elected.

Rand Paul is already doing a great job at that by appealing to every individual nation wide, he doesn't separate people into groups and try to sell them something based on their perceived race, his message appeals to everyone. Minorities need to stop being racist and politicians need to stop pandering to racial groups.

Rand Paul is already doing a great job at that by appealing to every individual nation wide, he doesn't separate people into groups and try to sell them something based on their perceived race, his message appeals to everyone. Minorities need to stop being racist and politicians need to stop pandering to racial groups.

So if minorities do not support GOP candidates, they are being racist?

And as far as Rand Paul goes, his message does not appeal to everyone. In fact, no politician in the history of the world has ever appealled to everyone.

So if minorities do not support GOP candidates, they are being racist?

I can guarantee you that they didn't conduct political theory and economics analysis to determine conclusively that Austrian fiscal Conservatism is a flawed theory of economics.

And as far as Rand Paul goes, his message does not appeal to everyone. In fact, no politician in the history of the world has ever appealled to everyone.

I'm saying that he's trying to appeal to everybody that wants freedom and prosperity. You're right, some people don't want those things, they want progressivist welfare nanny state. Rand Paul is not trying to appeal to the Stalins of the world.

I seriously wonder why the left wing liberals have to keep driving home the point that they think very little of those of color. We got it already, the party of Jim Crow, Pole taxes, segregation, secession, slavery and the KKK does not think that those of color are smart enough to think for themselves. That those of color are as racist as they are and won't ever vote for a white person. I hold up hope for those of color, that one day they will awaken to realize that the party that actually DID put them in chains still ain't their friend they want to be their masters. Except instead of chains they use dependency in exchange for a vote.

More racism coming from the Democrats, of course. I'm getting sick and tired of Democrats peddling racism and racial division.

You are pretty fucking stupid. You make it sound like the Democratic Party has this hidden group of backroom people. Planning to do unknown and terrible things.

The truth is the Democratic Party is a coalition party made up of many different groups. There is no small group "overseers" secretly pulling strings from the shadows.

That would be the Republican Party. A base of ignorant and uneducated conservative confederates who are getting older and fatter by the day who are run by a small group of white billionaires who control said confederates through the crazy right wing entertainment/political complex while feeding on their fear and feeling of helplessness.

While the Republican base is exactly the same kind of people that made up Hitler's base and Stalin's base, this isn't Germany or Russia. We have a lot of other people who will "fight back".

You are pretty fucking stupid. You make it sound like the Democratic Party has this hidden group of backroom people. Planning to do unknown and terrible things.

The truth is the Democratic Party is a coalition party made up of many different groups. There is no small group "overseers" secretly pulling strings from the shadows.

That would be the Republican Party. A base of ignorant and uneducated conservative confederates who are getting older and fatter by the day who are run by a small group of white billionaires who control said confederates through the crazy right wing entertainment/political complex while feeding on their fear and feeling of helplessness.

While the Republican base is exactly the same kind of people that made up Hitler's base and Stalin's base, this isn't Germany or Russia. We have a lot of other people who will "fight back".

First confederates were democrats....lets set that one straight...like Robert Byrd....

Now libtards are the ones who think that they will get better by governement programs and not their own talents....

I love the undeducated....from someone who thought Obama was working to lower energy prices and wants the rich to pay their fare share (unless it's GE or Facebook, DEMOCRAT contributors....hmmmmmm)

yeah your'e so uneducated you still think segregation was run by republicans.....LOLOLOL

As a Senator, Rand Paul can probably get a tour of the White House

That is as close as he will get

That would be the Republican Party.

Both parties are controlled. Koch Brothers, George Soros. Goldman Sachs funded Romney and Obama you idiot.

Zbigniew Brzezinski and David Rockefeller control Obama.

A base of ignorant and uneducated conservative confederates who are getting older and fatter by the day who are run by a small group of white billionaires who control said confederates through the crazy right wing entertainment/political complex while feeding on their fear and feeling of helplessness.

Democrats
KKK
Confederates
Anti-Lincoln Pro-Slavery
Affirmative Action
Welfare
Planned Parenthood eugenics
Cheer for genetic population over ruling
Call people racist based on the color of skin

Republicans
MLK
Abraham Lincoln
Free Market prosperity for all

As they say, that's the $64 question. You can't endorse policies that slash social services, shift the tax burden to lower income taxpayers, oppose minimum wage increases, and still appeal to minorities. It won't work.

Forum List

Back