Here's The Chart That Most Republicans Wish They Could Unsee

More racism coming from the Democrats, of course. I'm getting sick and tired of Democrats peddling racism and racial division.

Deomgraphics isn't racism.

In fact every corporation in America spends money on demographic product studies for target advertising.

It is about ideas. Ideas on the right are hard to come by. Other than including technology, the Republican Party platform could have been used word for word in 1955.

The Democratic Party using the word "Forward" as their slogan is the idea in contrast to the GOP still trying to pull the country back into the past-where minorities and women were second-class citizens.

The results of the November election tell the tale.

Regards from Rosie

What new ideas of the democrats come up with? Higher taxes? More spending?

The idea of drones instead of invading armies.....and in place of frying Mexicans on our borders.

The idea that the top 1% should pay higher taxes. 14% on $10 million in a year is too low. The Romneys knew it; their tax returns were not released because of it.

To name three.

Regards from Rosie

More racism coming from the Democrats, of course. I'm getting sick and tired of Democrats peddling racism and racial division.

Demographics don't lie

Only idiots think that the guesses about racial makeup 30 years from now have any relation whatsoever to current political voting blocks.

Essentially, the growth of the Hispanic people and other minority groups within this nation have nothing to do with the parties in their current states. In 30 years, the political landscape will be completely unrecognizable from what it is today. I would not go back to the 1980's to find out what politician I want to support today (no matter what idiots on the right want to say about Ragan) and I sure as hell am not going to look at the issues of 2012 in 2050.

30 years from now, Texas and Florida will be solid blue states and Republicans will be kicking themselves asking.......Why did we listen to those TeaTards?

And democrats have settled on violent, lazy radicals and gang bangers.....that's not good for the country.

Actually they have also increased voters with Hispanics, teachers, single women, the young, asians

Doesn't bode well for the once Grand, now just Old Party

That's not true. I'm a 20-something Latino male and I very much sympathize with the Republican party.

I don't identify with Democrats or their ideals at all.

72% disagree with you

I'm Hispanic-American and the Democrat Party has absolutely nothing to offer me except dependency, poverty and misery.

No, thanks

Last edited:

In fact every corporation in America spends money on demographic product studies for target advertising.

I work professionally with demographic data and none of it is race based. There's language spoken, income, age, education, etc. but nothing on race.

The idea that race is demographics is utter nonsense.

Conservatives want the freedom of the past, not the culture of the past. Conservatives and Libertarians want to preserve the Constitution and the Founding principles that came from the Enlightenment Era.

Liberals want to progress away from the Constitution, they view it as an obstacle to their nanny state, welfare state where they can keep people dependent on government and tell you what to do.

Conservatives look at the Constitution as a cookbook telling you what receipes and what ingredients you are allowed to use

Liberals look at the Constitution as a kitchen where each generation can prepare the meals that best suit them

Thanks for admitting that liberals don't believe in stare decisis.

If it best suits them to be collectivist totalitarians, they go with it.

Each generation interpreting the law in light of new realities in no way imples disrespect for settled law.

It does imply that new law withstand the lens of new realities - thus the Obamacare mandate falls under the Constitutional umbrella of taxation.

Such an interpretation would have been dubious at best 20 years ago when Hillary tried it. The realities of the time were very different.

This all has nothing to do with overturning settled laws.

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:

I work professionally with demographic data and none of it is race based. There's language spoken, income, age, education, etc. but nothing on race.

Race is an eleiment of demographics, just as age, personal income, ethnicity, etc are also elements of demographic research.

Amazing I have to explain this to someone who "works professionally with demographic data."

Actually they have also increased voters with Hispanics, teachers, single women, the young, asians

Doesn't bode well for the once Grand, now just Old Party

That's not true. I'm a 20-something Latino male and I very much sympathize with the Republican party.

72% disagree with you

And 72% are idiots. Appeal to the majority doesn't dictate truth. The fact is Democratic policy keeps minorities poor. Even the NAACP admitted that minorities have not benefited from Obama's Administration.

Race is an eleiment of demographics, just as age, personal income, ethnicity, etc are also elements of demographic research.

Amazing I have to explain this to someone who "works professionally with demographic data."

That's like saying eugenics is science.

72% disagree with you

And 72% are idiots. Appeal to the majority doesn't dictate truth. The fact is Democratic policy keeps minorities poor. Even the NAACP admitted that minorities have not benefited from Obama's Administration.

Good way to get them to come around to your way of thinking.

Call them idiots.

Brilliant.

72% disagree with you

Call them idiots.

Brilliant.

Let me rephrase: 72% have been conned and lied to and they bought it.

I myself am a Latino and most of the Latinos I know supported Romney over Obama.

So because 72% of the population is jumping off a bridge I should jump off with them?

I'll pass on your brilliant logic.

Demographics don't lie

The premise of racial classifications is a lie and rejected by mainstream science. I'm French Latino, where would I fit on the graph?

But assuming that chart is correct, why are Democrats cheering and bragging that a certain genetic class will soon take over the nation? Sounds like Hitler and Joseph Mengele.

Makes sense considering Democrats love the eugenics organization, Planned Parenthood.

Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

French Latino?

So you like salsa with your frogs legs? Taco's and foi gras?

72% disagree with you

If 72% of Hispanics are idiots then republicans have to figure out a way to appeal to idiots. Right now, they are alienating a lot of people that they call deadbeats and idiots

It is costing them elections

Call them idiots.

Brilliant.

Let me rephrase: 72% have been conned and lied to and they bought it.

I myself am a Latino and most of the Latinos I know supported Romney over Obama.

Then you need more/better friends. Latino's overwhelmingly supported Obama over Romney. I dont mean your two Latinos you are referring to, I mean nation wide. :eusa_angel:

When the GOP gets the first Hispanic American President in 2016, who actually turns around the country, the Democrats will hate seeing that Brown part of the fence growing.

Interesting note on that fence: Black population is predicted to remain constant, Asian grow slightly and Hispanic to grow a ton!

Are you kidding?

The GOP goes through presidential frontrunners/favorites like most people go through socks.

Forum List

Back