Here's the evidence of VOTER FRAUD that big media can't seem to find.

OAN: Mr. President, can you tell us how you came to be so awesome?

TRUMP: Thank you for that question. It's a fair question. It's a fair question. These other fake news people never ask me that question, that I can tell you. You know why? Because they hate me. They hate my awesomeness. I can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight and CNN would whine, "That's murder!" But you guys get it. Next question.

Another far right wing blog/Op-Ed.
Find a legitimate source backed by official investigation and try again, Sparky.
"Legitimate source" meaning a leftwing source. Why would we get credible information from people are participating in this coup? The official investigation is just getting started. Once again, the leftwing douchebags imposes conditions that are impossible to meet or that prove nothing.

Find a legitimate source backed by official investigation and try again, Sparky.
"Legitimate source" meaning a leftwing source. Why would we get credible information from people are participating in this coup? The official investigation is just getting started. Once again, the leftwing douchebags imposes conditions that are impossible to meet or that prove nothing.
Bri.... fraud fraud fraud is only coming from Donnie and his gullibles mouth ..... you need to give something to prove it. We cannot just rely on his words FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.

:clap:

well said. :clap: :clap::clap::clap:

this guy nailed it here below. Oh and he is the same as me,objective and not biased unlike the trump haters. I myself have been critical of trump in the past same as this guy has that is why he is very credible in what he says here below.:thup:

Last edited:

There are plenty of sources debunking voter fraud.
1) Sean Spicer.
2) MItt Romney.
3) Nevada AG.
4) Pat Toomey.
5) and other republicans like Karl Rove.

none of these are on the left.

Let me guess. Rudy has affidavits. :lol:

giphy.gif

I listened. To summarize. They shouldn’t have called states where Biden was leading because they hadn’t counted all the votes. They should have called states where Trump was leading when not all the votes were called. And repeating lies about votes showing up in the middle of the night.

Bri.... fraud fraud fraud is only coming from Donnie and his gullibles mouth ..... you need to give something to prove it. We cannot just rely on his words FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.
I'm posted pleny of eviden since the election. You're spouting talkinb points. We all know your Dim party bosses have ordered you to lie about the election and never admit the truth. You aren't credible. No Dim scumbag is.

I'm posted pleny of eviden since the election. You're spouting talkinb points. We all know your Dim party bosses have ordered you to lie about the election and never admit the truth. You aren't credible. No Dim scumbag is.
No. You’ve posted nothing but fake news.

Fake news is not evidence.

There are plenty of sources debunking voter fraud.
1) Sean Spicer.
2) MItt Romney.
3) Nevada AG.
4) Pat Toomey.
5) and other republicans like Karl Rove.

none of these are on the left.
Those are opinions. They mean nothing.

Video of an election official filling in ballots is fake news?

[/QU

You
it’s called “integrity”.

Democrats today have lost all of this. The word integrity is a foreign concept devoid of meaning to them.

The libtard sheeples that are your average modern day Democraps would rather watch the Republic for which we stand, and our democracy fall into ruin..because that will assuage their TDS.
You better come up with a good evidence before accusing someone with fraud.
Facts Matters.

It’s not evidence of fraud. It’s the legal procedure for transferring the votes from a ballot that can’t go through the scanner onto a new ballot. It’s observed closely by both sides of observers.

Calling that evidence of fraud is fake news since it’s normal procedure.

Forum List

Back