Here's the evidence of VOTER FRAUD that big media can't seem to find.

The American media is on it's death bed.

My friend Christina Bobb explains the evidence of voter fraud mounting daily and the media’s refusal to acknowledge it.

still more proof of illegal vote fraud.

Good grief, that video shows absolutely nothing except a guy pulling a kid's wagon with some boxes in it.
Your source is a fucking blog.
You're FAKE NEWS.

My friend Christina Bobb explains the evidence of voter fraud mounting daily and the media’s refusal to acknowledge it.

Good grief, that video shows absolutely nothing except a guy with a kid's wagon with some boxes in it.
You're FAKE NEWS.

you are really getting desperate and grasping at straws,no this is real news you fucking troll America hater,fake news is the msm media you worship.

OMG, OAN.
They are kissing Trump ass like crazy lately in order to push him over from Fox Noise.
Please...spare us more Trump lies and propaganda.
Well, at least they don't cut him off - he's only the POTUS.

Who cuts him off?
You mean when those clowns on Fox and Friends have to tell Trump after 52 minutes straight that they know he must be busy and they're going to let him get back to work?
Yeah, they suck Trump cock that hard.
But they're tired of swallowing.

Good grief, that video shows absolutely nothing except a guy with a kid's wagon with some boxes in it.
You're FAKE NEWS.

you are really getting desperate and grasping at straws,no this is real news you fucking troll America hater,fake news is the msm media you worship.

Wow, "triggered"....I love it. LOL
Where in the video do the ballots with Biden selected appear?
Please just answer the question and try to control your bowels at the same time.

with a guy as prejudiced as Donald, the truth has no chance...let alone a free and fair election!

I've never said what I want to be true,,,
You want Trump to win the election. Therefore you have to come up with a way to make this true. That’s why you believe these flimsy allegations of fraud that don’t stand the slightest scrutiny.

There is some very motivated reasoning here.

And you contradict yourself. You claim clear evidence of fraud. Asked why it’s not presented in court, all of a sudden we need to gather evidence of fraud. It’s a sham.
The fact that unsolicited ballots were sent out without verification of who recieved them is grounds enough to question the overall integrity of this election. Particularly since is wasn't done through legislation nor were voter rolls purged to ensure accuracy.

Absolutely -
Half the Democrats are literally too stupid to understand
The other half promoted the Fraud.
123952926_1361573320856549_5763971210385300072_o.png

You want Trump to win the election. Therefore you have to come up with a way to make this true. That’s why you believe these flimsy allegations of fraud that don’t stand the slightest scrutiny.

And you contradict yourself. You claim clear evidence of fraud. Asked why it’s not presented in court, all of a sudden we need to gather evidence of fraud. It’s a sham.
The fact that unsolicited ballots were sent out without verification of who recieved them is grounds enough to question the overall integrity of this election. Particularly since is wasn't done through legislation nor were voter rolls purged to ensure accuracy.

Absolutely -
View attachment 412267
since when did anything you think make sense???

thats no reason to bother us with your mental illness,,,,

Absolutely -
View attachment 412267

Mental illness.......

1440x810_cmsv2_e91b01ff-7daf-548c-be95-85028b44a6e4-4538874.jpg

Absolutely -
View attachment 412267

Mental illness.......

1440x810_cmsv2_e91b01ff-7daf-548c-be95-85028b44a6e4-4538874.jpg

I didnt vote for him,,,

this is another one that blain shill wont be able to explain.LOL

Absolutely -
View attachment 412267

EXACTLY.

Forum List

Back