Here's the evidence of VOTER FRAUD that big media can't seem to find.

The fact that unsolicited ballots were sent out without verification of who recieved them is grounds enough to question the overall integrity of this election. Particularly since is wasn't done through legislation nor were voter rolls purged to ensure accuracy.
That wasn’t done in any of these swing states except for Nevada.
if I wanted trump to win I would have voted for him and I didnt twice,,,,

why are you asking me about whats being presented in court??? I'm not there,,,
Do you want Biden to win?
Voter rolls in Wisconsin were not purged, in accordance with state laws. Democrats refused, so there are plenty of facets left to explore in every state with magic midnight ballot dumps.

Voter rolls in Wisconsin were not purged, in accordance with state laws. Democrats refused, so there are plenty of facets left to explore in every state with magic midnight ballot dumps.
The rolls were not purged because it was tied up in court and so no action could be taken.

There were no magic midnight ballot dumps. Just counting.

You’re going nowhere.

Of course not. You just support all of these untruths being put out on social media. The Republicans are not even falling for it.
Hum

Hundreds of thousands of ballots delivered at 4am and they all voted for trump?

very suspicious

Project Veritas has postal workers on video talking about post dating late ballots and then delivering them to democrat polling places to be counted

Another postal worker saying he was ordered by his supervisor to deliver ballots that arrived too late

we cant verify these reports but the FBI can if it chooses to

should the FBI get involved?

The rolls were not purged because it was tied up in court and so no action could be taken.

There were no magic midnight ballot dumps. Just counting.

You’re going nowhere.
Without the purge there are grounds to dispute. Why don't you transparent results?

Of course not. You just support all of these untruths being put out on social media. The Republicans are not even falling for it.
Hum

Hundreds of thousands of ballots delivered at 4am and they all voted for trump?

very suspicious

Project Veritas has postal workers on video talking about post dating late ballots and then delivering them to democrat polling places to be counted

Another postal worker saying he was ordered by his supervisor to deliver ballots that arrived too late

we cant verify these reports but the FBI can if it chooses to

should the FBI get involved?
These are lies put out on social media for you to suck up and rewrite so that you look like idiots.

Without the purge there are grounds to dispute. Why don't you transparent results?
Dispute what? Every vote is already validated. You can count them again if you want but it won’t do much.
what gets me is if everything is kosher then why are you so against checking to make sure???

seems like youre trying to hide something,,,

what gets me is if everything is kosher then why are you so against checking to make sure???
Should we investigate every allegation of voter fraud no matter how flimsy?

I’m not saying check, I’m saying that your allegations have been disproven easily and none of y’all seem to admit it.

Forum List

Back