Here's Trump's REAL BIG ANNOUNCEMENT Instead Of The Trading Card

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
I'm all in for this!

Strong free speech platform for 2024 just announced by Trump:

-Banning the Federal Government from policing lawful domestic speech.
-Firing any Federal Bureaucrat who has directly or indirectly engaged in censorship.
-Barring federal funds for universities that censor speech.

Already a thread on this nonsense.

Trump doesn't give a shit about your free speech.
You'll figure this out on your own....someday.....in the distant future....maybe.

Yeah, that's why Democrats have been the ones partnering with big tech to censor / silence Americans while spreading propaganda and disinformation, which they claim is a threat to our democracy.

Right on que, you revert back to the oldest tactic Democrats have - calling others what THEY are and accusing others of doing what THEY have done / do.

Pathetic.

Yeah, that's why Democrats have been the ones partnering with big tech to censor / silence Americans while spreading propaganda and disinformation, which they claim is a threat to our democracy.

Right on que, you revert back to the oldest tactic Democrats have - calling others what THEY are and accusing others of doing what THEY have done / do.

Pathetic.

Neither side is better than the other.

I'm all in for this!

Strong free speech platform for 2024 just announced by Trump:

-Banning the Federal Government from policing lawful domestic speech.
-Firing any Federal Bureaucrat who has directly or indirectly engaged in censorship.
-Barring federal funds for universities that censor speech.

Too late! You can't erase the dumbness!

Pathetic.

There was must be sites dedicated to spreading conspiracy theories.

The only thing he cares about is Donald Trump, and I don't mean his son. That and bilking his worshipers for all the money he can.

I agree with you a point with all this trading card nonsense as he has a horrible attitude and ego and I don't really like him as much as I used to because of it, but if he can get the job done that's all that counts.

If I go on Truth Social, will he be offended and censor me if I call him an orange monkey?
No, not at all….will you be offended and beg for censorship if I call the Kenyan a black monkey?
5633B902-E2FC-4CE4-8CF9-360EB393D9C0.jpeg

Forum List

Back