Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

It also requires that you don't experience excruciating pain every time your foot hits the pavement. You obviously don't understand the difference between "necessary" and "sufficient." That's because you're a dumbass.
Just admit Trump never had bone spurs, child.
Again from the Presidential 2019 physical report:
musculoskeletal – normal throughout. Full range of motion in all joints.

You obviously aren't a fucking doctor. Bone spurs of the foot don't stop the motion, they hurt to stand on. I talked to a woman who was a cashier and she was in obvious pain. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was diagnosed with a bone spur on the heel of her foot. She said it was the most painful thing she ever had.

It's not A JOINT PROBLEM DUMB FUCK.
It's a skeletal problem :asshole: and the report says: skeletal – normal throughout.
There are skeletal problems that don't affect your range of motion, you fucking dumbass.

Do you always talk like this Bri? I bet in real life...... Fuck this and fuck that is part of your vocabulary in every discussion or sentence in your daily deplorable life.
No, I only talk like that to dumbasses like you in this forum. That's why I come here: to get it out of my system.

It also requires that you don't experience excruciating pain every time your foot hits the pavement. You obviously don't understand the difference between "necessary" and "sufficient." That's because you're a dumbass.
Just admit Trump never had bone spurs, child.
Again from the Presidential 2019 physical report:
musculoskeletal – normal throughout. Full range of motion in all joints.

You obviously aren't a fucking doctor. Bone spurs of the foot don't stop the motion, they hurt to stand on. I talked to a woman who was a cashier and she was in obvious pain. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was diagnosed with a bone spur on the heel of her foot. She said it was the most painful thing she ever had.

It's not A JOINT PROBLEM DUMB FUCK.
It's a skeletal problem :asshole: and the report says: skeletal – normal throughout.
There are skeletal problems that don't affect your range of motion, you fucking dumbass.
If there were skeletal problems the report would not have said NORMAL THROUGHOUT!!!
Unless you are claiming Ronnie Jackson is a lying POS like Tramp
A doctor has no way of knowing if a patient has bone spurs unless the patient tells him. So once again, you are wrong.

If by "there" you mean "somewhere in Manhattan making bullshit claims"...yea

Hey lush, you've been debunked for 3 straight days now. You may want to just STFU. Most people would be embarrassed to be caught in such a straight lie. But not the lefties here, who keep making claims that have already been debunked.
Hey scumbag...you're full of shit. Trump sitting in his office or doing a ten minute interview miles from Ground Zero is NOT being "down there"

He's in a video some where "near" ground zero. Big deal. The video does, however, prove that as usual DJT is a liar and opportunist.

I’ll try to be nice to you and not to call you any names. Okay?

I already explained to you why and how Trumpy behave after he signed the bill with First Responders.

Now listen to me you racist piece of shit. If you don’t like what I posted because it’s the reality and facts. You can take your grocery cart with you and jump in the middle of the freeway.

No you lying sack of excrement, why don't you take your plastic grocery bag with all your belongings and jump into the street yourself? You've already been destroyed like all your leftist pals have for 3 days now. Continue your TDS tantrum elsewhere.

I don’t go to grocery or even touch a grocery bag.

All we know is when you and your deplorable buddies start these attack ....... Means we all kick your ass.

Why don’t you stick with the topic instead of displaying your very low class of human being. Typical Trump supporters.

Hey asshole, YOU stated the exact same thing not two lists previous,y. Shows your very low IQ and complete lack of class. Kick our asses? Moron, you and your leftist pals have gotten destroyed on this for 3 days. This fight is over, you were knocked out in round 1.

Nah! You are just a lousy ignorant trump supporter. You are losing start attacking. That show you are low class deplorable moron.
He's losing? Trump is winning every day. Those Dim imbeciles are a laughingstock.
The whole world is losing, ya fucking moron. Today's a historic day. Today's the day the Cold War starts again -- all thanks to the Asshole-in-Chief.

He's in a video some where "near" ground zero. Big deal. The video does, however, prove that as usual DJT is a liar and opportunist.

He even lies in the videos claiming he could see people jumping from four miles away and saying he sent his top workers to help.

He even lies in the videos claiming he could see people jumping from four miles away and saying he sent his top workers to help.
And could see thousands and thousands of Muslims dancing in New Jersey.

No you lying sack of excrement, why don't you take your plastic grocery bag with all your belongings and jump into the street yourself? You've already been destroyed like all your leftist pals have for 3 days now. Continue your TDS tantrum elsewhere.

All we know is when you and your deplorable buddies start these attack ....... Means we all kick your ass.

Why don’t you stick with the topic instead of displaying your very low class of human being. Typical Trump supporters.

Hey asshole, YOU stated the exact same thing not two lists previous,y. Shows your very low IQ and complete lack of class. Kick our asses? Moron, you and your leftist pals have gotten destroyed on this for 3 days. This fight is over, you were knocked out in round 1.

Nah! You are just a lousy ignorant trump supporter. You are losing start attacking. That show you are low class deplorable moron.
He's losing? Trump is winning every day. Those Dim imbeciles are a laughingstock.
The whole world is losing, ya fucking moron. Today's a historic day. Today's the day the Cold War starts again -- all thanks to the Asshole-in-Chief.
You were referring to the INF treaty?

Of course. As of today, that treaty no longer exists. Thanks to Crazy Donald, the world will be an infinitely more dangerous place as the arms race is now back on again.

Of course. As of today, that treaty no longer exists. Thanks to Crazy Donald, the world will be an infinitely more dangerous place as the arms race is now back on again.
Thought so. I clicked agree and then thought, maybe that's not what he meant. At any rate, you are right.

I’ll try to be nice to you and not to call you any names. Okay?

I already explained to you why and how Trumpy behave after he signed the bill with First Responders.

Now listen to me you racist piece of shit. If you don’t like what I posted because it’s the reality and facts. You can take your grocery cart with you and jump in the middle of the freeway.

Your definition of “winning” must be a lot like Charlie Sheen. He was “winning” too with his hookers and blow tour. Trump’s winning looks a lot like Sheen.

Locking up children in defiance of court orders. Being laughed at everywhere he goes. Looking over his shoulder at impeachment charges. Watching his staff turn on him and go to jail.

So much winning.

As typical of a dumbass liberal, you allow your enemy to build up their weapons of mass destruction and their delivery system while, while some liberal leader like pansy ass Obama, has more flexibility to suck Putins dick. Now a real man is in the oval office, he is going to mass produce as much as necessary to keep the peace in the world, just like the Great Ronald Reagan did with Michael Gorby.

Did you know back in the 1950's there wasn't any MAD(mutual assured destruction), because with the technology of the US and the Nike Missile interceptors we could shoot down any Soviet Ballistic Missile, but it wasn't FAIR that we could defend ourselves so the liberals shut that program down. Thank you, you worthless fuckers, who had us duck and cover, instead of living our lives in prosperity and not fear the Red Threat.

SMDC History: NIKE II study demonstrates intercept feasibility
RAMMSO was the first Army organization established with a ballistic missile defense and space mission. Before there could be a RAMMSO, however, there was the Nike II study. Begun in March 1955, the Nike II study would determine the feasibility of a defense against strategic ballistic missiles.

Forum List

Back