Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

These idiot lefties just dont know when to quit. Your lies have been totally debunked for 2 days now and you STILL stick to them. Yet you wonder why we laugh at you on a daily basis. The TDS may be hitting epic proportions here.

Maybe you are not aware. We are laughing at all of you righties for promoting this fake video. Trump is a well known pathological liar.

1. If there is even a truthfulness of that fake video. Don’t you think Trump and his mafia friends like Fox News could have came out and prove that he was there as First Responders? Or prove that he was even there working? Or try to prove that MSN was lying?

2. If there is a truthfulness that he sends hundreds of men. Don’t you think he could have mentioned that all over the place. And BRAGGED about it. Sending hundreds of men is not an easy task. It need major coordination and training. You don’t just send a worker just to help out. What if they get hurt? Trumpy is liable.

Really? See, we're laughing at you morons who continue to lie despite at least 3 separate videos, articles, and some of your own leftist propaganda sites having to admit Trump WAS there. Talk about none so blind as those who refuse to see......

Yes! Really.

Did you read my post or you just stared at it like most of poorly informed Trump supporters?
Trump is a well known hypocrite pathological liar. And you are denying it?

I feel sorry for you.

Well dipshit, all those videos and interviews from the site pretty well show you to be a lying TDS sufferer. Damn beating you down is far too easy.

Prove it, shit for brains.

Are you denying that Trumpy is not a liar?
That isn't what I asked, shit for brains.

I’ll try to be nice to you and not to call you any names. Okay?

I already explained to you why and how Trumpy behave after he signed the bill with First Responders.

Now listen to me you racist piece of shit. If you don’t like what I posted because it’s the reality and facts. You can take your grocery cart with you and jump in the middle of the freeway.

No you lying sack of excrement, why don't you take your plastic grocery bag with all your belongings and jump into the street yourself? You've already been destroyed like all your leftist pals have for 3 days now. Continue your TDS tantrum elsewhere.

I don’t go to grocery or even touch a grocery bag.

All we know is when you and your deplorable buddies start these attack ....... Means we all kick your ass.

Why don’t you stick with the topic instead of displaying your very low class of human being. Typical Trump supporters.

Hey asshole, YOU stated the exact same thing not two lists previous,y. Shows your very low IQ and complete lack of class. Kick our asses? Moron, you and your leftist pals have gotten destroyed on this for 3 days. This fight is over, you were knocked out in round 1.

Sorry, you stupid turd, but checking for bone spurs isn't something they typically do in a physical. There are often no symptoms until you try to run.
And there you go again, just making up stupid shit.
From the report:
Extremities and musculoskeletal – normal throughout. Full range of motion in all joints.
Bones spurs don't affect joints and they don't affect your range of motion.

The first rule of holes is to stop digging.
Running requires range of motion. Stop making up stupid shit.
It also requires that you don't experience excruciating pain every time your foot hits the pavement. You obviously don't understand the difference between "necessary" and "sufficient." That's because you're a dumbass.
Just admit Trump never had bone spurs, child.
Again from the Presidential 2019 physical report:
musculoskeletal – normal throughout. Full range of motion in all joints.

Wait a second. If I'm understanding right, if a president says something and there is no photo evidence of it happening EXACTLY as he said it happened, then it didn't happen and he's a big fat fucking liar.

Can anyone produce any photo evidence of Obama being born in America?

Wait a second. If I'm understanding right, if a president says something and there is no photo evidence of it happening EXACTLY as he said it happened, then it didn't happen and he's a big fat fucking liar.

obama-certificateoflivebirth.jpg

Sorry, you stupid turd, but checking for bone spurs isn't something they typically do in a physical. There are often no symptoms until you try to run.
From the report:
Extremities and musculoskeletal – normal throughout. Full range of motion in all joints.

It also requires that you don't experience excruciating pain every time your foot hits the pavement. You obviously don't understand the difference between "necessary" and "sufficient." That's because you're a dumbass.

You obviously aren't a fucking doctor. Bone spurs of the foot don't stop the motion, they hurt to stand on. I talked to a woman who was a cashier and she was in obvious pain. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was diagnosed with a bone spur on the heel of her foot. She said it was the most painful thing she ever had.

It's not A JOINT PROBLEM DUMB FUCK.

That's a doctored fake birth cert.

I asked for a photo of Obama being born in the US. Otherwise he's a big fat fucking liar.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

From the report:

You obviously aren't a fucking doctor. Bone spurs of the foot don't stop the motion, they hurt to stand on. I talked to a woman who was a cashier and she was in obvious pain. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was diagnosed with a bone spur on the heel of her foot. She said it was the most painful thing she ever had.

It's a skeletal problem :asshole: and the report says: skeletal – normal throughout.

Pretty slick...being at Ground Zero, being in New Jersey seeing thousands of Middle Easterners dancing, AND calling it to brag about now having the tallest building in Manhattan.

From the report:

But running around the bases doesn't hurt?

That's a doctored fake birth cert.

I asked for a photo of Obama being born in the US. Otherwise he's a big fat fucking liar.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Oh look, a dumbass birfer ^^^

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

From the report:

The known facts can't prove it either way. Why don't you just admit that he did?

I already shot down your imbecile report in a previous post.

It's a skeletal problem :asshole: and the report says: skeletal – normal throughout.
There are skeletal problems that don't affect your range of motion, you fucking dumbass.

From the report:

The known facts can't prove it either way. Why don't you just admit that he did?

I already shot down your imbecile report in a previous post.
Because unlike a SUCKER like you, I will not lie for Tramp.
And you only shot yourself in the foot.

There are skeletal problems that don't affect your range of motion, you fucking dumbass.
If there were skeletal problems the report would not have said NORMAL THROUGHOUT!!!
Unless you are claiming Ronnie Jackson is a lying POS like Tramp

Are you denying that Trumpy is not a liar?

I already explained to you why and how Trumpy behave after he signed the bill with First Responders.

Now listen to me you racist piece of shit. If you don’t like what I posted because it’s the reality and facts. You can take your grocery cart with you and jump in the middle of the freeway.

No you lying sack of excrement, why don't you take your plastic grocery bag with all your belongings and jump into the street yourself? You've already been destroyed like all your leftist pals have for 3 days now. Continue your TDS tantrum elsewhere.

All we know is when you and your deplorable buddies start these attack ....... Means we all kick your ass.

Why don’t you stick with the topic instead of displaying your very low class of human being. Typical Trump supporters.

Hey asshole, YOU stated the exact same thing not two lists previous,y. Shows your very low IQ and complete lack of class. Kick our asses? Moron, you and your leftist pals have gotten destroyed on this for 3 days. This fight is over, you were knocked out in round 1.

Nah! You are just a lousy ignorant trump supporter. You are losing start attacking. That show you are low class deplorable moron.

Do you always talk like this Bri? I bet in real life...... Fuck this and fuck that is part of your vocabulary in every discussion or sentence in your daily deplorable life.

Nah! You are just a lousy ignorant trump supporter. You are losing start attacking. That show you are low class deplorable moron.
He's losing? Trump is winning every day. Those Dim imbeciles are a laughingstock.

Forum List

Back