Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

Why are people defending this sick kid by saying he is not part of our tribe?
Instead of saying the worship of guns( please note how many politicians pose with guns to help get them elected) is not healthy, guns are a tool & a healthy respect & training should go with ownership.
If you have a way to make criminals obey the law, you're irresponsible for keeping it secret.

Only someone who hasn't a clue what communism is..... It's a buzz word for people who don't know what Marx taught or what an utter failure Marxism has been everywhere. Are we doing another stretch of Joe McCarthy drunken hysteria?
Leftists don't know Marxism has been an utter failure. They just think it never worked because the United States always interfered.

It’s a fact that rightwing racist replacement theory as propagated by Fox/Carlson and other conservative media contributed to this weekend’s mass shooting and other acts of violence by the lawless right.

Racist replacement theory, white grievance politics, and white supremacist dogma are all clearly part of mainstream conservativism.
Yes, we know the Official Democrat Opinion. You don't need to mindlessly repeat it, unless you have a paycheck riding on it.

That wasn't her salary, professor.
I didn't say that was her salary, dumbass. I was counting only her Senate salary, her royalty income, and her undisclosed income. She only paid $110K in taxes on $8.285 million, for a tax rate of 1.3%.

But she's a Democrat, so it's okay with you that she's not paying her fair share.
Second, she will raise taxes on the rich, including herself, if she has her way.

Swing and a miss.
Do you know of any reason I shouldn't laugh in your stupid face right now?

Me, neither.

:auiqs.jpg:

If she's so insistent that rich people should pay more in taxes, you know what the only thing keeping her from sending extra money to the Treasury is?

Nothing.

You're a gullible buffoon.

Please provide some evidence that 1/2 of Republicans believe in replacement theory. Until then, whataboutism is no more or less valid that this nonsense.
What would that evidence look like, to you?

And then what? Gonna admit half your cult believes this dangerous horseshit? Or not?

3/4 of Democrats still believe in Russian collusion. Your point?
That half of Republicans believe the same shit that lead to this asshole committing mass murder.

Keep up retard

Leftists don't know Marxism has been an utter failure. They just think it never worked because the United States always interfered.
Well, perhaps. There's lots of uneducated Americans.. The lunatic fringe call everyone Marxists or Commies.

That half of Republicans believe the same shit that lead to this asshole committing mass murder.

Keep up retard

3/4 of you numbskulls are on government assistance, STILL believe the Russian collusion hoax and have bought into the idea that Florida will be under water for the last 5 decades and that we can run our country on windmills and solar panels. Spare me the "retard" comment. We support you.

3/4 of you numbskulls are on government assistance, STILL believe the Russian collusion hoax and have bought into the idea that Florida will be under water for the last 5 decades and that we can run our country on windmills and solar panels. Spare me the "retard" comment. We support you.
Distraction noted.

Incidentally IF that were true (and it's not) believing that would not lead to mass murder

Difference being, those are childish lies you invent to soothe yourself, when you hit the brick wall of crazy.

Forum List

Back