🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here’s what Trump is most fearful of.

No, he's not fearless. If he were he would declare martial law, invoke the insurrection act, and go after the Chinese American Communist Association (democrat party) and destroy it.
There are still 7 days. I think he has a few tricks left in him.

We shall see.

Trump has a lot to worry about in his next impeachment trial. Based on the last trial, it’s possible that Senators may be able to vote on the the impeachment using SECRET ballots. All those poor Republicans who are afraid of Trump retribution would be able to vote for conviction anonymously. And I have no doubt many of them would. I wonder who is going to set the rules.

Cant wait to see the apoplectic, blubbering, delusional Trumpers reacting to that possibility.
Trump is proving that the Democrat Party is rotten to the core with greed and corruption.
The sad thing about is that the Dem Voters are just not intelligent enough to understand that they are duped dolts.

demsrdumbdksij.jpg

Trump has a lot to worry about in his next impeachment trial. Based on the last trial, it’s possible that Senators may be able to vote on the the impeachment using SECRET ballots. All those poor Republicans who are afraid of Trump retribution would be able to vote for conviction anonymously. And I have no doubt many of them would. I wonder who is going to set the rules.

Cant wait to see the apoplectic, blubbering, delusional Trumpers reacting to that possibility.
Trump has 0 to worry about dufus. Go upstairs, your mommy is calling.

Of course Trump is worried.. All those indictments coming and NY State is very good at RICO prosecutions. Trump can't really hire any first rate legal talent.. Nobody will touch him.... sort of like US banks.

Take away the guns and it’s hard to see any difference between the 2020 Dems and the 1920 Bolsheviks
We may have to go to war

Democrats didn't storm the Capitol and try to overturn the election. That's a Mussolini strategy and his followers were hard right conservatives. How much education do you have? How did Trump fool you?

Take away the guns and it’s hard to see any difference between the 2020 Dems and the 1920 Bolsheviks
We may have to go to war

Democrats didn't storm the Capitol and try to overturn the election. That's a Mussolini strategy and his followers were hard right conservatives. How much education do you have? How did Trump fool you?
99.5 percent of Trump protestors were peaceful
You insects just burn buildings and kill people
You’re a terrorist

Trump's legitimate fear is the Banana Republic politics promoted by democrats. It's not enough that they won the election, they are so filled with hatred that they will use the power of the U.S. government and it's resources, not to mention the media, to ruin him as a civilian.

Trump's legitimate fear is the Banana Republic politics promoted by democrats. It's not enough that they won the election, they are so filled with hatred that they will use the power of the U.S. government and it's resources, not to mention the media, to ruin him as a civilian.

Let's hope there are a few decent Dems left in positions of power who will quietly try to calm down the Hitler/Stalin/Mao/Castro types who are getting their jollies by kicking him while he's lying in the street.

Forum List

Back