🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's Why To Not Let Your State Go Blue

So you believe them, even after what is on tape from trump, and all of the people who have called him and moore out for wrongdoing. trump has made no secret of being a whore, and moor is a member of a crazy cult that goes after teenagers and then lies about it. Again, what makes their accusers into liars? You are challenging their accusers, but you have no reason to pronounce them liars.
You speak WORDS. You present no evidence.
And as I said, I neither believe or disbelieve. I will believe if/whenever i'm shown credible evidence.

So you believe them, even after what is on tape from trump, and all of the people who have called him and moore out for wrongdoing. trump has made no secret of being a whore, and moor is a member of a crazy cult that goes after teenagers and then lies about it. Again, what makes their accusers into liars? You are challenging their accusers, but you have no reason to pronounce them liars.
You speak WORDS. You present no evidence.
And as I said, I neither believe or disbelieve. I will believe if/whenever i'm shown credible evidence.

So you don't believe the accusers of trump and moore, the Catholic priests, Kevin Spacey, Weinstein. The sheer numbers of accusers doesn't mean anything to you. Neither does the lack of any reason to conclude that all of these accusers are corrupt liars. I hope that you never get to serve on a jury where you might have to assess the credibility of witnesses.

So you don't believe the accusers of trump and moore, the Catholic priests, Kevin Spacey, Weinstein. The sheer numbers of accusers doesn't mean anything to you. Neither does the lack of any reason to conclude that all of these accusers are corrupt liars. I hope that you never get to serve on a jury where you might have to assess the credibility of witnesses.
If i do, I'll base my decision on the preponderance of evidence, not prejudicial leanings.

If i do, I'll base my decision on the preponderance of evidence, not prejudicial leanings.
You are postulating a legal proceeding, albeit civil. But you must now that the statute of limitations has passed. So I may conclude that you don't believe the accusers of anyone I mentioned. Ask yourself why the accusers, mostly average people who have, until recently, led private lives, have come forward. Women who were pursued decades ago as teenagers. Men who were molested as small altar boys. Men and women who were molested as young actors.

You are postulating a legal proceeding, albeit civil. But you must now that the statute of limitations has passed. So I may conclude that you don't believe the accusers of anyone I mentioned. Ask yourself why the accusers, mostly average people who have, until recently, led private lives, have come forward. Women who were pursued decades ago as teenagers. Men who were molested as small altar boys. Men and women who were molested as young actors.
I'm only commenting about the women accusers of Trump and Roy Moore. They might have been paid off. Eventually, I suspect we'll find out the truth on this.

Have you ever bothered to fact check her?
"Fact check" with what ? Some liberal "fact checker" ?... like PolitiFarce ? Have you ever bothered to fact check the fact checkers ?

PS - Ann Coulter's reports in her books are all well-sourced, and documented to a wide variety of sources, in her footnotes. In just 3 books, she has over 1,200 footnotes. Try opening up your mind and eyes, and look at them.

Have you ever bothered to fact check her?
"Fact check" with what ? Some liberal "fact checker" ?... like PolitiFarce ? Have you ever bothered to fact check the fact checkers ?

Well, I guess we can start anywhere. How about this one?

Ann Coulter says she can prove Donald Trump never mocked a reporter’s disability. (She can’t.)

Oh, also remember when Coulter claimed Canada participated in the Vietnam war and then when the Canadian pointed it out to her she didn't believe him?

ps - You've never bothered to review Coulter's footnotes for accuracy so don't pretend that means anything.

Last edited:
Just look up Michael Dukakis and Willie Horton... 1988
Classic case - a whole chapter devoted to it in the book, Godless. And liberal loons not only supported the imbecile (Michael Dukakis) who let Horton out of prison (furloughed him), they ran him for POTUS. Pheeeew!
And while you dupes are distracted with silly stories, your GOP brain washers Rob the country blind and screw you and your family and friends. Idiots...

I'm only commenting about the women accusers of Trump and Roy Moore. They might have been paid off. Eventually, I suspect we'll find out the truth on this.

Why are you so focused on women? The idea that they "might have been paid off" is ridiculous and misogynist. Why do you believe males and not females? Your bigotry is showing. We know that trump is sexual trash out of his own mouth. moore is a member of a patriarchal cult that makes no secret of adult men sexually pursuing teenage girls and making stupid, misogynistic comments like telling women not to run for office, "purity" only for girls, training women and girls to obey their masters and screw them when they snap their fingers. Both of these boys have bad, actually filthy reputations already.

Ann Coulter says she can prove Donald Trump never mocked a reporter’s disability. (She can’t.)

Oh, also remember when Coulter claimed Canada participated in the Vietnam war and then when the Canadian pointed it out to her she didn't believe him?

Ann Coulter knows exactly what happened with the disabled reporter SCAM perpetrated by Hillary and her Democrat campaign crew. I know it too. YOU are the one who's in the dark on this.

So read closely, because March 2018 is waaaay too late for you to still not have gotten this right. >>>

Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

He was mocking Kovaleski's refusal to admit to what he had wriiten. It had nothing to do with any disability. And Kovaleski DESERVED to be mocked over that.

Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski's disability. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability.

The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Amazing that you're still conned over this. :rolleyes:

ps - You've never bothered to review Coulter's footnotes for accuracy so don't pretend that means anything.
I review EVERYTHING for accuracy. Do you have a problem with one of Ann's footnotes ? If so, let's hear it.

Ann Coulter knows exactly what happened with the disabled reporter SCAM perpetrated by Hillary and her Democrat campaign crew. I know it too. YOU are the one who's in the dark on this.

So read closely, because March 2018 is waaaay too late for you to still not have gotten this right. >>>

Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

He was mocking Kovaleski's refusal to admit to what he had wriiten. It had nothing to do with any disability. And Kovaleski DESERVED to be mocked over that.

Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski's disability. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability.

Sure bud, when has Trump ever moved his arms like that when mocking someone else? Ann Coulter was attempting to point out that he has made fun of others the same way, she lied.

The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Amazing that you're still conned over this. :rolleyes:

Really? Your ability to not refute something is quite amazing.

How about when Ann Coulter said 100% of heroin/fentanyl epidemic would be solved by building the wall? If that's not talking out of your ass then I don't know what is.

Forum List

Back