Herman Cain passed away from COVID

Won't they have him lie in state with a eulogy by Obama? I thought all black lives mattered!

A eulogy from the meat puppet faggot? That would be insulting to even have that piece of shit at the funeral.

Meat puppet faggot. I like that. That's about the nicest thing I can think of saying about Obumma.

RIP. Would have been a good president

I guess Cult45 expects me to feel bad about it, amirite? Another one of yours, laid to rest. I guess I'm supposed to feel a great loss.

No Weed, we wouldn't expect a POS like you to have compassion for all human beings. Or really, ANY. Just the ones who can benefit your party, friends of yours like John McCain.

Won't they have him lie in state with a eulogy by Obama? I thought all black lives mattered!

A eulogy from the meat puppet faggot? That would be insulting to even have that piece of shit at the funeral.

Meat puppet faggot. I like that. That's about the nicest thing I can think of saying about Obumma.

Making a bad corporate pizza doesn't get you to lie in state.
Its more than Lewis ever did, and its a LOT more that Ears ever did and he got a Nobel Prize.

6e1448efcc21.jpg

I guess Cult45 expects me to feel bad about it, amirite? Another one of yours, laid to rest. I guess I'm supposed to feel a great loss.

No Weed, we wouldn't expect a POS like you to have compassion for all human beings. Or really, ANY. Just the ones who can benefit your party, friends of yours like John McCain.

I didn't think so, as dickheads like you are the worst of our species. Do you think that when more of you stupid bastards die from preventable circumstances that you'll finally learn that your toxic political extremist positions are hazardous to your health?

I personally don't think so. You kinda deserve this.

I didn't think so, as dickheads like you are the worst of our species. Do you think that when more of you stupid bastards die from preventable circumstances that you'll finally learn that your toxic political extremist positions are hazardous to your health?

And yet it's the people YOU support who are dying

No stupid, no one I support has died.

Its more than Lewis ever did, and its a LOT more that Ears ever did and he got a Nobel Prize.

View attachment 369339

Wow, just how do you breathe with your head up your ass?

Sad, the world needs more men like Herman.

We need more pathetic Uncle Toms telling white people what they want to hear?

Are you that insecure?

Fuck off you racist faggot. Herman was his own man, he refused to bow to the commie plantation and was more successful than you could ever dream of being. And if you want to see how insecure I am, just come on down to TX we'll take it to the street. Even at near 70, I'm sure I could take your commie ass.

They've been slapping COVID-19 on to all sorts of deaths. As nothing surprises me anymore, something tells me it wasn't the Rona that killed him.

What do you think killed him?
His immune system was most likely compromised because of his struggle with Colon Cancer. I don't know the official cause of death though. However you can be assured if COVID was found, that is what the death certificate will read..

No stupid, no one I support has died.

Now you don't support any democrats and RINOs? Or you simply STOP supporting them once dead?

View attachment 369339

Wow, just how do you breathe with your head up your ass?
I have you up there feeding me an air supply.

His immune system was most likely compromised because of his struggle with Colon Cancer. I don't know the official cause of death though. However you can be assured if COVID was found, that is what the death certificate will read..

A few days ago they reported that he was still hospitalized and on oxygen for his lungs. That's consistent with covid.

Forum List

Back