Herman Cain passed away from COVID

He was an elderly cancer survivor. Maybe he should have taken better precautions, whether it was Covid, or even the seasonal flu. That said, it's done. Nobody should be gloating over the death of another human being.

RIP Herman Cain.

Fuck off you racist faggot. Herman was his own man, he refused to bow to the commie plantation and was more successful than you could ever dream of being. And if you want to see how insecure I am, just come on down to TX we'll take it to the street. Even at near 70, I'm sure I could take your commie ass.

You are very insecure.... clinging to your guns and your bible.

Herman was a pathetic sellout.... He died as he lived, sucking up to rich white people.

"I don't need no mask. Heil Trump!" CROAK!!!!

Too funny.

They've been slapping COVID-19 on to all sorts of deaths. As nothing surprises me anymore, something tells me it wasn't the Rona that killed him.

What do you think killed him?
His immune system was most likely compromised because of his struggle with Colon Cancer. I don't know the official cause of death though. However you can be assured if COVID was found, that is what the death certificate will read..

His own staff reported that he died of complications from Covid-19 when they announced his death. No doubt his immune system was compromised from his battle with cancer. But Covid-19 is what caused his death.

It is a shame. I had a lot of respect for Herman Cain. A good man.

They've been slapping COVID-19 on to all sorts of deaths. As nothing surprises me anymore, something tells me it wasn't the Rona that killed him.

What do you think killed him?
His immune system was most likely compromised because of his struggle with Colon Cancer. I don't know the official cause of death though. However you can be assured if COVID was found, that is what the death certificate will read..

His own staff reported that he died of complications from Covid-19 when they announced his death. No doubt his immune system was compromised from his battle with cancer. But Covid-19 is what caused his death.

Yeah, he had all the real symptoms of a covid death. People DO die of this disease as a primary cause. He WAS in the high risk group in every way, and he probably shouldn't have attended, but he ultimately made the decision for himself

Meat puppet faggot. I like that. That's about the nicest thing I can think of saying about Obumma.

I've been calling him that for years. Along with "Moonbat Messiah" and "Queen Antifa" among other things, but I rarely actually type out his name. I find him so utterly loathesome I will not address him with anything but an insult.

qa.png

Meat puppet faggot. I like that. That's about the nicest thing I can think of saying about Obumma.

I've been calling him that for years. I find him so utterly loathesome I will not address him with anything but an insult.
ABSOLUTELY
AGREE.png
, Pete. I usually just call him the Floppy Eared Bastard, but have been trying out other people's 'Ears' as of late. I've yet to find any words too harsh for him.

Herman Cain was a good man and a great American.
I wonder if the black community will morn him like they are doing with John Lewis? ... :dunno:

we won’t be mourning this man. He promoted not wearing mask in the middle of a pandemic because his buddy Trump said so.

Sad, the world needs more men like Herman.

We need more pathetic Uncle Toms telling white people what they want to hear?

Are you that insecure?

Fuck off you racist faggot. Herman was his own man, he refused to bow to the commie plantation and was more successful than you could ever dream of being. And if you want to see how insecure I am, just come on down to TX we'll take it to the street. Even at near 70, I'm sure I could take your commie ass.

Shut up you old pussy. You are going to stroke out.

Herman Cain was cool. Kind of a moron, but cool nonetheless.

So, he died of 'complications' and Covid was present in his system. That doesn't explain much about the why and how of his death.
If was stage 4 cancer rip

Have you got any evidence for that?

Fox News reported his death was due to Covid-19. His staff reported it was Covid-19 when they announced his death.

But you somehow know better?

Cain's Cancer had metastasized. Sadly when that happens, it is not uncommon for the patient to succumb to any number of assorted pathogens.
"In 2006, Cain received a diagnosis of stage IV colon cancer. In his book This is Herman Cain! My Journey to the White House, he described how the malignancy had spread from his colon and how doctors found a tumor on his liver."

So, he died of 'complications' and Covid was present in his system. That doesn't explain much about the why and how of his death.

Fox News reported his death was due to Covid-19. His staff reported it was Covid-19 when they announced his death.

Cain's Cancer had metastasized. Sadly when that happens, it is not uncommon for the patient to succumb to any number of assorted pathogens.
"In 2006, Cain received a diagnosis of stage IV colon cancer. In his book This is Herman Cain! My Journey to the White House, he described how the malignancy had spread from his colon and how doctors found a tumor on his liver."

That is correct. The cancer caused his immune system to be compromised. But that does not change the fact that, as his staff reported, Covid-19 is what actually caused his death.

That is correct. The cancer caused his immune system to be compromised. But that does not change the fact that, as his staff reported, Covid-19 is what actually caused his death.
Dude take the L.. he Died oF cancer related issues

Herman Cain led an interesting and varied life. I give him kudos for his accomplishments and successes. Condolences to his family and friends.

Sad, the world needs more men like Herman.

We need more pathetic Uncle Toms telling white people what they want to hear?

Are you that insecure?

Shut up you old pussy. You are going to stroke out.

Herman Cain was cool. Kind of a moron, but cool nonetheless.

You wish, I'll be a pain in you commies asses for years.

But tell the class what major company you were ever the CEO of. Morons like you never reach that level, Cain did.

If it wasn't COVID it might have been some other pathogen. Think of it this way, a large swath of the human population may already have COVID but not sick at all. Others with compromised immune systems get sick and some die. To count every person that dies with COVID as a death caused by COVID is very misleading. It also makes the STATS unreliable.

Dude take the L.. he Died oF cancer related issues

So you say.

And yet, Fox News, his own staff, and the hospital in which he died say otherwise. The cancer, undoubtedly, compromised his body's ability to fight back. But it was the Covid-19 that killed him.

Herman Cain was a good man and a great American.
I wonder if the black community will morn him like they are doing with John Lewis? ... :dunno:

we won’t be mourning this man. He promoted not wearing mask in the middle of a pandemic because his buddy Trump said so.

The man died... good grief you tired old bitch, you and everyone else stop making it political.

Just stop already

So you say.

And yet, Fox News, his own staff, and the hospital in which he died say otherwise. The cancer, undoubtedly, compromised his body's ability to fight back. But it was the Covid-19 that killed him.
People say lots of things without giving many details if it supports their political view. The truth is that COVID can be very deadly for people with compromised immune systems. I prefer to do my own research.

"Why COVID-19 kills some people and spares others. Here's what scientists are finding."

"Underlying health conditions are thought to be an important factor influencing disease severity. Indeed, a study of more than 1.3 million COVID-19 cases in the United States, published June 15 in the journal Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, found that rates of hospitalizations were six times higher and rates of death were 12 times higher among COVID-19 patients with underlying conditions, compared with patients without underlying conditions. The most commonly reported underlying conditions were heart disease, diabetes and chronic lung disease."

Forum List

Back