Herman Cain passed away from COVID

I guess "the flu" got him. Rest in Peace.
The flu kills people too. But you knew that. Playing stupid again.
Your blob didn’t know that. Thanks for calling your blob “stupid”
Link....otherwise leave this board forever.
If I post a video of him saying it do you leave forever?
That he says "The flu doesn't kill people"? Or he didn't know....BIG DIFFERENCE.

Be specific.
You're retreating so fast you're leaving skid marks. Your blob is stupid. You're dumb for supporting him. Here he is saying that he didn't know people died from the flu.

Now you're going to split hairs and swear that he never said it. Then again, you also don't think the blob is a hypocrite.

You're worthless and hopeless.

I put that moron on my Ignore List long ago. You should do the same. So many of the trolls here are a genuine waste of time.
At the same time, they're a pretty fascinating psychological / anthropological / sociological study.

Personally, I've never seen anything like this.
There are still enough of them whom I haven’t put on ignore, to observe them in the wingnut wild. :lol:

One way would be to fuck off and leave the board.
And don’t be a coward. She put me on ignore because I voted for Trump. No lie. Weak sauce Leftist.

seems like a personal problem. consult a doctor. a real doctor.
But you said: "cuz both are black men there is nothing else to distinguish the two individuals who died." Cant' get more racist than that Skippy. Maybe YOU should see a fucking doctor.
you bumbling disingenuous twat left out the context of my post. that is some awesome work, tossface.
do you think you can persuade anyone but your fellow trumptards that i am the racist in this scenario. LOL

1596139935891.png
This didn't age well.

Herman Cain was a good man.
I wonder if the black community will morn him like they are doing with John Lewis? ... :dunno:

Of course not. The Democrat media controlling sentiment in the wider black community could not possibly spin honoring Herman Cain to support the opinions they work so hard to shape.
Herman Cain made pizza. John Lewis changed history. See if you can spot the difference.

Cain won't be the only victim of Trump's ignorance and arrogance from that Tulsa rally.
He was Dx one week after attending it.

Sure, blame Trump. How about you call out President Xi and his cowardly, POS henchman? There is a reason it was flown from Wuhan all around the word, but not flown from Wuhan to the other shytehole provinces in China.
Well that would be interesting, if it wasn't dead ass wrong. Stop making shit up.

RIP. Would have been a good president

This is terrible. My heart and prayers go out to his family. I know what they are going through. My aunt died of the virus in April.

He had to die alone. Just like all those who die from covid.

It's just not right.

I hate this virus.

Yeah, that's one of the worst parts of this. Family can't even be there.

The feeling of being helpless and not being able to even say goodbye is the worst part. One of my cousins went to the hospital to try to get into see her. He was willing to sign any sort of waiver to be able to be with his mom. Of course that couldn't happen but he and my other cousin got to FaceTime with her before she died. She was barely conscience but when she heard my cousin's voice she opened her eyes.

The next worse, you can't have a funeral or memorial. We were going to have a memorial for her in August but that's out because of the virus.

Everyone I've lost, especially those adults from my youth, I've gone to Little Beach to say goodbye in private with just a handful of family. We stand in the water holding hands. Say some prayers and goodbye. Then we all hug and talk about the person and usually cry. And laugh with the good times we had.

We couldn't even do that. Hawaii has the quarantine. Plus I'm not comfortable with getting on a plane with this virus out of control.

When we can finally travel I will finally get to say goodbye to her. She was my favorite aunt.

The family and friends of Mr. Cain and everyone who has died went through something like that. All those who will lose someone from this virus will go through something like my family and I went through and are still going through.

This virus is evil. I hate it and am so sick of all the death and suffering.

Thread is under moderation.. Will re-open shortly.. Cut the crap about cults and personal exchanges.. Some folks already ejected/warned...

Apparently not. I am smart enough to avoid large groups of people squished together (for the TV cameras), all not wearing masks in an airborne pandemic.
You're smarter than the average Trumper. Or any Trumper for that matter.

Really? And rioting in the streets for 60 nights straight during a rogue epidemic or marching with 100s of others isn't taking risks??

RIP. Would have been a good president

This is terrible. My heart and prayers go out to his family. I know what they are going through. My aunt died of the virus in April.

He had to die alone. Just like all those who die from covid.

It's just not right.

I hate this virus.

Yeah, that's one of the worst parts of this. Family can't even be there.

The feeling of being helpless and not being able to even say goodbye is the worst part. One of my cousins went to the hospital to try to get into see her. He was willing to sign any sort of waiver to be able to be with his mom. Of course that couldn't happen but he and my other cousin got to FaceTime with her before she died. She was barely conscience but when she heard my cousin's voice she opened her eyes.

The next worse, you can't have a funeral or memorial. We were going to have a memorial for her in August but that's out because of the virus.

Everyone I've lost, especially those adults from my youth, I've gone to Little Beach to say goodbye in private with just a handful of family. We stand in the water holding hands. Say some prayers and goodbye. Then we all hug and talk about the person and usually cry. And laugh with the good times we had.

We couldn't even do that. Hawaii has the quarantine. Plus I'm not comfortable with getting on a plane with this virus out of control.

When we can finally travel I will finally get to say goodbye to her. She was my favorite aunt.

The family and friends of Mr. Cain and everyone who has died went through something like that. All those who will lose someone from this virus will go through something like my family and I went through and are still going through.

This virus is evil. I hate it and am so sick of all the death and suffering.

That's just terrible, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure even that little FaceTime moment was good for her.

Apparently not. I am smart enough to avoid large groups of people squished together (for the TV cameras), all not wearing masks in an airborne pandemic.
You're smarter than the average Trumper. Or any Trumper for that matter.

Really? And rioting in the streets for 60 nights straight during a rogue epidemic or marching with 100s of others isn't taking risks??
Sure it is. And any rioters who die from C19 after refusing to wear a mask and practice social distancing, will suffer from poetic justice. Just like Cain.

View attachment 369144

On Herman's itinerary for that month were MANY places.. Several within the window of his Covid diagnosis... There's no proof he got it from the Trump rally... His aides released his itinerary.. Probably find it on his website..

He was probably "bucket listing"....,

Forum List

Back