Herman Cain passed away from COVID

Cain had been travelling extensively before this illness. There is no way to know when he got the Chinese flu. There is no way for us to know if he really died of the flu.
His own website claims that he died of coronavirus.

Why do you partisan far rightwing hacks lie so damn much dude? Seriously.
Why? Because people creamed in motorcycle accidents are said to have died of the Chinese wuflu. That's why.

They've been slapping COVID-19 on to all sorts of deaths. As nothing surprises me anymore, something tells me it wasn't the Rona that killed him.

Cain was one black life that did matter
There it is.

I always say, let conservatives talk long enough and they’ll tell you exactly who they are.

There is what?
There is your blatant racism.

Best sit whatever you are and take Ole Mac with you.

If I were racist I wouldn't stand up for Cain you fcking idiot retard.

Cripes you leftist assholes are fcking stupid

why didn't hydroxychloroquine, which is a known cure, save the poor man?

He was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer four years ago. Guess what, his immune system was shot.
Then you would think he’d be smarter.

He was a hell of a lot smarter than you. He lived two years longer than the doctors said he would so his time was short anyway.
Apparently not. I am smart enough to avoid large groups of people squished together (for the TV cameras), all not wearing masks in an airborne pandemic.

Apparently so, he was a millionaire many times over yet you have never ventured from your long suffering mothers basement.

They've been slapping COVID-19 on to all sorts of deaths. As nothing surprises me anymore, something tells me it wasn't the Rona that killed him.
I read several reports, you have to get past the headline and, about half way through, you discover Cain was high risk because of his battle with Cancer.

Would have been a good President. He knew how to lead people. He led Godfather Pizza out of trouble. Too bad he didn’t get the chance.

maybe his fate will make some twat wake up, and take this virus seriously. it was utterly irresponsible for cain (who was in a very very high-risk group) to behave like he did. he got the virus, and died. that's shitty, especially for his family. but he is responsible for this.
We are all responsible. We are adults. I see a ton of old people out and about in my Leftist state. I just shrug and laugh at their expense. They are stupid thinking little masks will protect them.
doubtful. doubtful. probable. questionable. reprehensible hybris.

why didn't hydroxychloroquine, which is a known cure, save the poor man?

He was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer four years ago. Guess what, his immune system was shot.
Then you would think he’d be smarter.

He was a hell of a lot smarter than you. He lived two years longer than the doctors said he would so his time was short anyway.
Apparently not. I am smart enough to avoid large groups of people squished together (for the TV cameras), all not wearing masks in an airborne pandemic.

Yup

I thought that Pizza was pretty good back in the 80s. I liked Shakey's better. Some some pot, and go wait for the take out to get ready while drinking a mug of ice cold Lowenbrau. Those were the days!

Cain had been travelling extensively before this illness. There is no way to know when he got the Chinese flu. There is no way for us to know if he really died of the flu.
His own website claims that he died of coronavirus.

Why do you partisan far rightwing hacks lie so damn much dude? Seriously.
Why? Because people creamed in motorcycle accidents are said to have died of the Chinese wuflu. That's why.

hey, you just said you would take your conspiracy queefs elsewhere. thx 4 nothing.

I read several reports, you have to get past the headline and, about half way through, you discover Cain was high risk because of his battle with Cancer.
informed people knew that. cain certainly was in a position to know that, as was his immediate environment, family, advisors, friends....

Forum List

Back