Herman Cain passed away from COVID

for trumptards, these two black men dying are the same. if john lewis was a civil rights leader, then herman cain has to be one as well.
if obama speaks at one funeral, he has to speak at the other as well, cuz both are black men. there is nothing else to distinguish the two individuals who died.

for trumptards, these two black men dying are the same. if john lewis was a civil rights leader, then herman cain has to be one as well.
if obama speaks at one funeral, he has to speak at the other as well, cuz both are black men. there is nothing else to distinguish the two individuals who died.
Stop projecting your own racism onto others you look stupid.

Just trying to keep up with the left and their stupidity. There is a thread on here that ripped Trump for not attending Lewis’ funeral. So why can’t the same question be asked of Obama on Cain’s funeral? Just trying to see the logic in the Democrats and so far, I see none.

proof for my post can be found in this thread, you lazy twerp.

Cain was one black life that did matter
There it is.

I always say, let conservatives talk long enough and they’ll tell you exactly who they are.
So Herman Cain isnt a black life that mattered?
it did not matter enough to herman cain, obviously.
It doesn't matter to you is what you are saying.

Why don't you go abort another black child and GTFO?

400,000 Black Babies killed a year by Planned Parenthood and not a single "F" was given by Leftard Nazis.
i already know that you are crazy. no need to share further senior crazy moments.
if cain had cared for his own life, he would have been more careful. covid19 is not actually news in may and june

Just trying to keep up with the left and their stupidity. There is a thread on here that ripped Trump for not attending Lewis’ funeral. So why can’t the same question be asked of Obama on Cain’s funeral? Just trying to see the logic in the Democrats and so far, I see none.
a) Obama's not president.
b) Cain was neither a civil rights leader nor a politician.

Apparently not. I am smart enough to avoid large groups of people squished together (for the TV cameras), all not wearing masks in an airborne pandemic.
You're smarter than the average Trumper. Or any Trumper for that matter.

These bastards can't help but proclaim their racism at every turn.

I was just making a point. I wouldn’t expect Obama to honor Cain as he didn’t know him. Nor do I believe Cain would want him there.

The only proof I see is your bold faced racist comments.

I guess "the flu" got him. Rest in Peace.
The flu kills people too. But you knew that. Playing stupid again.
Your blob didn’t know that. Thanks for calling your blob “stupid”
Link....otherwise leave this board forever.
If I post a video of him saying it do you leave forever?
That he says "The flu doesn't kill people"? Or he didn't know....BIG DIFFERENCE.

Be specific.
You're retreating so fast you're leaving skid marks. Your blob is stupid. You're dumb for supporting him. Here he is saying that he didn't know people died from the flu.

Now you're going to split hairs and swear that he never said it. Then again, you also don't think the blob is a hypocrite.

You're worthless and hopeless.

Not knowing is not the same as saying. He is your "blob" too until 2024....

He didn't know people died from the flu. It is little wonder he can't handle a viral outbreak. He doesn't know it's deadly.
No he didn't. Me neither. At least not to the extent of ~50k lives. No one ever talks about it. Well talked about it until COVID-19 hit. We didn't lock up schools and offices due to flu season.

So your defense is that you're just as ignorant about the flu as the blob is? No wonder 150,000 have died on his golf trip/presidency.
150k would have died if Jesus was President. There is not much we can do. In actuality we should open the country per usual and live with it. Old people should protect themselves better. Everyone knows about the dangers now so there is no excuse if you catch it and you're over 70. Sucks but that is the truth and my parents are close to 70 and I tell them to stay away from public places.

You're just too ignorant to see the facts and decide to blame one person, which is pure insanity.
Our country’s half ass response to COVID wasn’t much better than no response.

Other countries managed to do it right. Saying Trump bears no responsibility is nonsense.

The only proof I see is your bold faced racist comments.
seems like a personal problem. consult a doctor. a real doctor.

seems like a personal problem. consult a doctor. a real doctor.
But you said: "cuz both are black men there is nothing else to distinguish the two individuals who died." Cant' get more racist than that Skippy. Maybe YOU should see a fucking doctor.

I was just making a point. I wouldn’t expect Obama to honor Cain as he didn’t know him. Nor do I believe Cain would want him there.
Well I'm not sure what your point was when even you admit there's no correlation.

Forum List

Back