Herman Cain passed away from COVID

RIP Herman Cain

Entertaining, probably one of the more "creative" presidential candidates in recent memory. 9-9-9 plan to quoting Pokémon, he had to be trolling.

In the end it appears given the timing and circumstances that he likely contracted COVID during a crowded unmasked gathering. It shouldn't come as a surprise that an event like this would get someone killed.

We should hold a memorial for Herman Cain like we do any other cult follower. He died, learn a lesson and move on.

Fuck your "cult follower" bullshit.
Then stop being a cultist.
We're not following a vegetable

I always enjoyed listening to him, even though his 9-9-9 plan was batshit crazy. He was fun, and clearly did not take himself seriously which was refreshing compared Mitt and the others. He had a funny slogan or something. I can’t remember it. It wasn’t freaky-deaky, but something...

I’m sure he was weakened and never should have gone to that, especially maskless. He never had any interactions with anyone from the Trump campaign/rally, they said. So what’s the point of a man his age going to that if he’s not being treated as a VIP and kept safe, away from the rally sheep?
In Republican regimes the members always, always, always capitulate to the Dear Leader of the moment.

That explains the question you asked.

And his nonsensical statement was "Aww shucky ducky now!"
Shucky-ducky!

That’s it! :lol:

I guess "the flu" got him. Rest in Peace.
The flu kills people too. But you knew that. Playing stupid again.
Your blob didn’t know that. Thanks for calling your blob “stupid”
Link....otherwise leave this board forever.
If I post a video of him saying it do you leave forever?
That he says "The flu doesn't kill people"? Or he didn't know....BIG DIFFERENCE.

Be specific.
You're retreating so fast you're leaving skid marks. Your blob is stupid. You're dumb for supporting him. Here he is saying that he didn't know people died from the flu.

Now you're going to split hairs and swear that he never said it. Then again, you also don't think the blob is a hypocrite.

You're worthless and hopeless.

I put that moron on my Ignore List long ago. You should do the same. So many of the trolls here are a genuine waste of time.
At the same time, they're a pretty fascinating psychological / anthropological / sociological study.

Personally, I've never seen anything like this.

I guess "the flu" got him. Rest in Peace.
The flu kills people too. But you knew that. Playing stupid again.
Your blob didn’t know that. Thanks for calling your blob “stupid”
Link....otherwise leave this board forever.
If I post a video of him saying it do you leave forever?
That he says "The flu doesn't kill people"? Or he didn't know....BIG DIFFERENCE.

Be specific.
You're retreating so fast you're leaving skid marks. Your blob is stupid. You're dumb for supporting him. Here he is saying that he didn't know people died from the flu.

Now you're going to split hairs and swear that he never said it. Then again, you also don't think the blob is a hypocrite.

You're worthless and hopeless.

Not knowing is not the same as saying. He is your "blob" too until 2024....

He didn't know people died from the flu. It is little wonder he can't handle a viral outbreak. He doesn't know it's deadly.
No he didn't. Me neither. At least not to the extent of ~50k lives. No one ever talks about it. Well talked about it until COVID-19 hit. We didn't lock up schools and offices due to flu season.

So your defense is that you're just as ignorant about the flu as the blob is? No wonder 150,000 have died on his golf trip/presidency.
150k would have died if Jesus was President. There is not much we can do. In actuality we should open the country per usual and live with it. Old people should protect themselves better. Everyone knows about the dangers now so there is no excuse if you catch it and you're over 70. Sucks but that is the truth and my parents are close to 70 and I tell them to stay away from public places.

You're just too ignorant to see the facts and decide to blame one person, which is pure insanity.
Jesus declared we should have more deaths than countries with competent federal governments. It is divine.

A lot of those deaths were due to New York's city and state's incompetence. Think nursing homes

That's a sad fact for BennyPuppy.

Too easy lap dog
Think ‘beginning of the pandemic before anyone had any good information’, racist.

Then tell me DeSantis’ excuse, after having months to prepare.

RIP. Would have been a good president

The dumbfuck committed suicide.

herman_cain.png

RIP Herman Cain

Entertaining, probably one of the more "creative" presidential candidates in recent memory. 9-9-9 plan to quoting Pokémon, he had to be trolling.

In the end it appears given the timing and circumstances that he likely contracted COVID during a crowded unmasked gathering. It shouldn't come as a surprise that an event like this would get someone killed.

We should hold a memorial for Herman Cain like we do any other cult follower. He died, learn a lesson and move on.

Fuck your "cult follower" bullshit.
Then stop being a cultist.
We're not following a vegetable
No, you’re following a fruit. He’s orange.

Cain was one black life that did matter
There it is.

I always say, let conservatives talk long enough and they’ll tell you exactly who they are.

There is what?

Let me help you out....nobody gives two fckn shits about you...hell I can't figure out if you're male, female or some confused transgender

Cain made his own way, left the demoquack plantation and that's the burr in your asshole.

Now fck off, flamer

why didn't hydroxychloroquine, which is a known cure, save the poor man?

He was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer four years ago. Guess what, his immune system was shot.
Then you would think he’d be smarter.

He was a hell of a lot smarter than you. He lived two years longer than the doctors said he would so his time was short anyway.
Apparently not. I am smart enough to avoid large groups of people squished together (for the TV cameras), all not wearing masks in an airborne pandemic.

R.I.P, Herman Cain. I have a great deal of respect for the man. I enjoyed his radio show.

His 9-9-9 tax plan would have been an improvement. Well done on a life well lived.

RIP

I was reading about him when news broke a few days ago that he was STILL hospitalized with covid.

I was surprised to see that he has a bachelor's degree in mathematics and a master's degree in computer science. With his work history, I wasn't expecting that kind of educational background.

He was on a ventilator, so I’m assuming yes.

Do you have a link for that? If that's true, then it confirms something I was just thinking about. I won't say it on this thread because it's not the right time and place.

Cain was 74 years old and may have underlying medical problems. Being over 70 he was part of the most vulnerable segment of society. Imagine how the families of elderly patients felt when governor Cuomo forced NY nursing homes to accept infected patients or lose their licenses.

Herman Cain was a good man and a great American.
I wonder if the black community will morn him like they are doing with John Lewis? ... :dunno:
So now you compare a civil rightys leader with a corporate CEO?

Mr. Cain was a civil rights leader as well- at the forefront of protecting the Right to Keep and/or Bear Arms as well as the Right to Life.

Mr. Cain was a businessman, Mr. Lewis was a long time political hack.

John Lewis was civil rights leader, a freedom fighter, and a national treasure.

Cain was just a plain old hack.

John Lewis will be remembered for generations.

Nobody will Remember Cain after next week.

Forum List

Back