Herman Cain passed away from COVID

Herman Cain was a good man and a great American.
I wonder if the black community will morn him like they are doing with John Lewis? ... :dunno:
So now you compare a civil rightys leader with a corporate CEO?

Mr. Cain was a civil rights leader as well- at the forefront of protecting the Right to Keep and/or Bear Arms as well as the Right to Life.

Mr. Cain was a businessman, Mr. Lewis was a long time political hack.

Its been a stellar 24 hours for the American Far Left.

First Lou Gohmert was diagnosed with a case of the coronas, then the economic news, and now the death of The Godfather.

The Democrats are the party that celebrates pestilence, poverty and death

This news brings much sadness to my heart this morning for I have loved listening to that man speak for years. He had an authenticity about him, few others can convey in Herman Cain's manner.

I am wondering if Cain's immune system was weakened from his aggressive stage 4 colon cancer treatment after his diagnosis in 2006. He said in a campaign event in South Carolina, “If Obamacare had been fully implemented when I caught cancer, I'd be dead."

His statement was a lie.

What DID, however, kill him before his time, was capitulation to Trump and his anti-science approach to the coronavirus.

Cain had been travelling extensively before this illness. There is no way to know when he got the Chinese flu. There is no way for us to know if he really died of the flu.
His own website claims that he died of coronavirus.

Why do you partisan far rightwing hacks lie so damn much dude? Seriously.

It does not matter what you dead from the neck Seig Heil GroppenFuhrer like or don't like

Fucking Cain was Fucking Stupid not to wear a Fucking Mask and he FUCKING DIED because Cain was Shit For Brains Fucking Stupid For NOT WEARING A MASK!!!

Fucking Cain Got What Fucking Cain Deserved .

Last edited:
I guess "the flu" got him. Rest in Peace.
The flu kills people too. But you knew that. Playing stupid again.
Your blob didn’t know that. Thanks for calling your blob “stupid”
Link....otherwise leave this board forever.
If I post a video of him saying it do you leave forever?
That he says "The flu doesn't kill people"? Or he didn't know....BIG DIFFERENCE.

Be specific.

It does not matter what you dead from the neck Seig Heil GroppenFuhrer like or don't like

Fucking Can was Fucking Stupid not to wear a Fucking Mask and he FUCKING DIED because he shit for brai Cains stupid enough not to WEAR A MASK.

Fucking Cain Got What Fucking Cain Deserved .
Are you retarded or just another stupid scum lib? Learn to talk then come back. Idiot.

I always enjoyed listening to him, even though his 9-9-9 plan was batshit crazy. He was fun, and clearly did not take himself seriously which was refreshing compared Mitt and the others. He had a funny slogan or something. I can’t remember it. It wasn’t freaky-deaky, but something...

I’m sure he was weakened and never should have gone to that, especially maskless. He never had any interactions with anyone from the Trump campaign/rally, they said. So what’s the point of a man his age going to that if he’s not being treated as a VIP and kept safe, away from the rally sheep?
In Republican regimes the members always, always, always capitulate to the Dear Leader of the moment.

That explains the question you asked.

And his nonsensical statement was "Aww shucky ducky now!"

Cain had been travelling extensively before this illness. There is no way to know when he got the Chinese flu. There is no way for us to know if he really died of the flu.
His own website claims that he died of coronavirus.

Why do you partisan far rightwing hacks lie so damn much dude? Seriously.
Why? Because people creamed in motorcycle accidents are said to have died of the Chinese wuflu. That's why.

1596128306606.png

Forum List

Back