Herman Cain passed away from COVID

I guess "the flu" got him. Rest in Peace.
The flu kills people too. But you knew that. Playing stupid again.
Your blob didn’t know that. Thanks for calling your blob “stupid”
Link....otherwise leave this board forever.
If I post a video of him saying it do you leave forever?
That he says "The flu doesn't kill people"? Or he didn't know....BIG DIFFERENCE.

Be specific.
You're retreating so fast you're leaving skid marks. Your blob is stupid. You're dumb for supporting him. Here he is saying that he didn't know people died from the flu.

Now you're going to split hairs and swear that he never said it. Then again, you also don't think the blob is a hypocrite.

You're worthless and hopeless.

That he says "The flu doesn't kill people"? Or he didn't know....BIG DIFFERENCE.

Be specific.
You're retreating so fast you're leaving skid marks. Your blob is stupid. You're dumb for supporting him. Here he is saying that he didn't know people died from the flu.

Now you're going to split hairs and swear that he never said it. Then again, you also don't think the blob is a hypocrite.

The thread is about Herman Cain....stop injecting your TDS " blob" BS.

You're so tiresome

Be specific.

You're so tiresome

Aww, poor baby...did I hurt your feelings? Run off to a safe space quickly.

Be specific.

Not knowing is not the same as saying. He is your "blob" too until 2024....

Be specific.

He didn't know people died from the flu. It is little wonder he can't handle a viral outbreak. He doesn't know it's deadly.

Be specific.

You're so tiresome

Thread is about Herman Cain, hag. Not me not Trump

Cain was one black life that did matter

Now sit your tired ass down

Be specific.

You're so tiresome

The same safe space you frequently occupy? 4 more years.

Be specific.

He didn't know people died from the flu. It is little wonder he can't handle a viral outbreak. He doesn't know it's deadly.
No he didn't. Me neither. At least not to the extent of ~50k lives. No one ever talks about it. Well talked about it until COVID-19 hit. We didn't lock up schools and offices due to flu season.

Be specific.

No he didn't. Me neither. At least not to the extent of ~50k lives. No one ever talks about it. Well talked about it until COVID-19 hit. We didn't lock up schools and offices due to flu season.

So your defense is that you're just as ignorant about the flu as the blob is? No wonder 150,000 have died on his golf trip/presidency.

Be specific.

So your defense is that you're just as ignorant about the flu as the blob is? No wonder 150,000 have died on his golf trip/presidency.
150k would have died if Jesus was President. There is not much we can do. In actuality we should open the country per usual and live with it. Old people should protect themselves better. Everyone knows about the dangers now so there is no excuse if you catch it and you're over 70. Sucks but that is the truth and my parents are close to 70 and I tell them to stay away from public places.

You're just too ignorant to see the facts and decide to blame one person, which is pure insanity.

Be specific.

150k would have died if Jesus was President. There is not much we can do. In actuality we should open the country per usual and live with it. Old people should protect themselves better. Everyone knows about the dangers now so there is no excuse if you catch it and you're over 70. Sucks but that is the truth and my parents are close to 70 and I tell them to stay away from public places.

You're just too ignorant to see the facts and decide to blame one person, which is pure insanity.
Jesus declared we should have more deaths than countries with competent federal governments. It is divine.

Be specific.

Jesus declared we should have more deaths than countries with competent federal governments. It is divine.

A lot of those deaths were due to New York's city and state's incompetence. Think nursing homes

That's a sad fact for BennyPuppy.

Too easy lap dog

The strong will survive. The weak will not. Such is life and death.

The government cannot mediate the natural cycle of life and death. Perhaps in a fairy tale world. But not in the real world.

Our ignorant, homely little turd leftists especially hated Herman Cain because blacks ain't allowed off the reservation. A black who is liberated from communist ideology (no small feat if he attended an American university) is reviled as a race-traitor and a sell-out...uncle Tom. Everything the leftists say is a lie, opposite caring and compassion...they are now Maoists ready to accept any level of "collateral damage" to achieve their goal...the domination of every aspect of American life. Don't look away...look right at them...spit in their faces.
I already stated that I liked Herman Cain. Your desperation to be angry at anything is really showing. :lol:

Forum List

Back