Herman Cain passed away from COVID

Son of a bitch... I liked that dude.

God speed Herman, into the arms of the angels.

RIP. Would have been a good president

This is terrible. My heart and prayers go out to his family. I know what they are going through. My aunt died of the virus in April.

He had to die alone. Just like all those who die from covid.

It's just not right.

I hate this virus.

Yeah, that's one of the worst parts of this. Family can't even be there.

Yes I don't have the words to describe how helpless I felt when my aunt was dying of the virus. No one but the nurses could be with her.

That was the worst part of it. She died alone. We didn't get to say goodbye . I didn't get to tell her I loved her one last time. Neither did her children and grandchildren.

This virus is evil. I hate it.

Herman Cain was a good man.
I wonder if the black community will morn him like they are doing with John Lewis? ... :dunno:

Of course not. The Democrat media controlling sentiment in the wider black community could not possibly spin honoring Herman Cain to support the opinions they work so hard to shape.

Cain won't be the only victim of Trump's ignorance and arrogance from that Tulsa rally.
He was Dx one week after attending it.

He's been traveling all over the country making appearances. He could have picked up it at Tulsa or at any of the other places he'd been in that time period.

Cain won't be the only victim of Trump's ignorance and arrogance from that Tulsa rally.
He was Dx one week after attending it.

Sure, blame Trump. How about you call out President Xi and his cowardly, POS henchman? There is a reason it was flown from Wuhan all around the word, but not flown from Wuhan to the other shytehole provinces in China.

Forum List

Back