Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

You are a idiot liberal,Yes muslims come in all races and sects and all are brainwashed
backward savages.And when they are not killing each other like in Iraq,Shia vs Sunni.
They are commiting acts of terror and murder world as the evil quran demands.Remember
Ft.Hood and 9/11 here you fucking muslim loving punk!Now ram islam up your ass
sideways liberal faggot!

You sound like a Muslim.

Thats the funny thing about this, the people that claim to hate Muslims the most sound exactly like bat shit crazy Islamic jihadi retards.:cuckoo:
Except iam not murdering people who disagree with me or flying planes into buildings.
Go fuck yourself liberal!

PROUD TO HATE ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like a Muslim.

Thats the funny thing about this, the people that claim to hate Muslims the most sound exactly like bat shit crazy Islamic jihadi retards.:cuckoo:
Except iam not murdering people who disagree with me or flying planes into buildings.
Go fuck yourself liberal!

PROUD TO HATE ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirka Dirka Jihad!:eek:

team-america-20040719101833503.jpg

I beg your pardon? :eusa_eh:

She's just doing the standard islamophobe talking point routine, all 1.7 billion muslims on the planet want to personally kill you Bod.

Munch oN the TRUTH peckerhead.. Sick of you lying assholes.. you really think people are too stupid to learn the TRUTH??!!

Islam's view on Homosexuality

Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and hadiths. Islamic jurisprudence are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists. Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah. You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam and it's commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against 'god'. In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty. In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied. As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication, while the Hanafi differentiates between the two acts because in homosexuality, anal sex [something that is prohibited, regardless of orientation] may also be involved, while in adultery [and fornication], the penis/vagina (which are reproductive parts) are involved. Some scholars [based on the Qur'an and various ahadith] hold the opinion that the homosexual should be thrown from a high building or stoned to death[1] as a punishment for their 'crime', but other scholars maintain that they should be imprisoned until death. [2] Another view is that between two males, the active partner is to be lashed a hundred times if he is unmarried, and killed if he is married; whereas the passive partner is to be killed regardless of his marital status.[3]

Islam and Homosexuality - WikiIslam

Who cares??? Pretty self-important, aren't you???

Herman Cain is asked whether he would be willing to appoint a Muslim as a Cabinet officer or judge.

“No. I will not,” he said. “And here’s why: There’s this creeping attempt — there’s this attempt to gradually ease Sharia law and the Muslim faith into our government.” According to Cain, many American Muslims “are trying to force their Sharia law onto the rest of us.”

That’s just stupid. As in not very bright. By comparison, the Sharia conspiracy crowd makes the birthers look downright sane and reasonable. It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, among the GOP mainstream steps up to repudiate such nonsense. After all, the Constitution explicitly rules out such nonsense, stating point blank that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.”

I guess Herman Cain doesn’t believe in the Constitution.

| Jay Bookman

YouTube - ‪Herman Cain refuses to appoint a Muslim in his administration‬‏

Your interpretation of the Constitution is wrong.

“no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.”

This has been interpreted to mean that no federal employee, whether elected or appointed, career or political, can be required to adhere to or accept any religion or belief. This clause immediately follows one requiring all federal and state officers to take an oath or affirmation of support to the Constitution, indicating that the requirement of such a statement does not imply any requirement by those so sworn to accept a particular religion or a particular doctrine.

Cain is not requiring a muslim to adhere to or accept a particular religion and it clearly means he does not have to accept a person of a particular religion or doctrine.

Last edited:
We don't deal with "they".
Who are "they"?
We deal with Iraq, Afghanistan and many other Muslim countries now.
You need to wake up if you do not know that the Bush doctrine, continued in detail by this administration, IS TO WORK WITH MUSLIMS.
Not fight all of "they".
Who the hell to you think we have supported in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Christian governments? :lol:

Yeah that's the weirdest thing about these people on this thread, they're proud to hate muslims, and they're also proud of our wars that spread islam and apply the influence of islam right into the governments our wars produced.

The Bush administration did not even know that of the 1.2 billion Muslims about 1 billion are Sunni. Ask the Saudis what they think of the Shia influence now in Iraq and what that does for Iranian power in the region. And go see what lengths the Saudis are going to to ensure their influence economically in the region. That is a good thing but is also for protection of the monarchies in the region.
Sunni are 90% of the Muslim world and they are not aligned with the mullahs and power in Iran. I agree with parts of the Bush doctrine but the fact they didn't even know that was shocking. The military warned them but they would not listen.
A thorough understanding of the region, their differing religous and political history and current strategies and alliances in the Muslim world both Shia and Sunni is necessary to discuss this issue. Those facts are missing in most of the posts here.

I find it rather amazing that no one in the Bush Administration knew the breakdown of how many muslims were Sunni and how many were Shia. In fact I find it absurd that anyone would actually believe that. I am certain someone in the Bush White House knew how to use Google.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, while I was away from the Forum busy with my business, BO.....DUH....C'ya aka "The Dickless Wonder" and her sidekick, The Gravityless Closet Faggot, ganged up, and were scurillously attacking the brave and perceptive Hot Wire who was refreshingly outspoken against FAGGOTRY and the FUCKING MUSLIMS.

So, let me correct the misconceptions involved and set up an even playing field.

All this may be said to be generated by my analysis of FAGGOTRY and its resulting in a BOGUS PC Agenda that advanced some BIZARRE conclusions about "MARRIAGE" resulting in all sorts of FANTASIES and the connection of this to LIEberrhoidalism which is founded in DISTORTIONS and OUTRIGHT LIES not unike those found in the DISTORTIONS and OUTRIGHT LIES of FAGGOTRY.

Are my beliefs founded on whims and 1/2-TRUTHS ?

Answer : CERTAINLY NOT !!!

Both Christianity and Islam are founded in millenia of ETERNAL TRUTHS grounded on the REALITIES of NATURE.

Does that mean both of these TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS ON EARTH are in TOTAL AGREEMENT with each other, or equally valid IN ALL RESPECTS ???? Answer: CERTAINLY NOT !!!

As a matter of fact, and I will make it unmistakably clear, ISLAM is a BOGUS RELIGION.
However, as already stated, there are some FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS that are shared by BOTH of these TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS ON EARTH: And that is that BOTH OF THESE RELIGIONS UNEQUIVOCABLY, AND IRREFUTABLY, CONDEMN FAGGOTRY (i.e., a SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP of ABNORMALS), IN VERY CLEAR, UNMISTAKABLE TERMS !!!

Of course there are Christian churches, and cults that allow and even approve of FAGGOTRY and the ensuing aberration "MARRIAGE of FAGGOTS ("sanctification of the perverted sexual relationship of Abnormals). And, that is expected because aberrations are part and parcel of Life and we have churches that deviate from REALITY .... comparably, we have churches that go to extremes in perhaps taking a valid concept and carrying it to bizarre extremes by mocking our dead heroes at their grave sites, and such.

So, what is the REALITY involved ?

Answer: we have BILLIONS of Christians, especially the Religious variety.....and BILLIONS of Muslims, especially the Religious Variety .....that UNEQUIVOCABLY, and IRREFUTABLY, CONDEMN FAGGOTRY (i.e. the sexual relationship of abnormals) in VERY CLEAR, UNMISTAKABLE TERMS.

I am decidedly NOT a Christian or a Muslim. I do not believe in the Organized Religions of the World. If there is a God, like Einstein, Spinoza, etc., I believe that God is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

As such, for the purposes of this post, I share ONLY the VERY SPECIFIC belief of these TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS of the WORLD (Christianity and Islam) which is their UNEQUIVOCAL and IRREFUTABLE CONDEMNATION OF FAGGOTRY (i.e., the sexual relationship of Abnormals) in VERY CLEAR, UNMISTAKABLE TERMS.

With this in mind, it should be OBVIOUSLY CLEAR that B.O.....DUH....C'ya AKA "The Dickless Wonder"'s claim that my attack on HER/HIS/ITS "MARRIAGE", and, therefore HER/HIS/ITS "FAMILY" is ILLEGITIMATE and, not only that.......contrary to being appropriate.

Now, THINK: How can I, with an established and oft repeated position of NOT recognizing the "MARRIAGE of FAGGOTS" (i.e., the sexual relationship of Abnormals) be accused of attacking the "FAMILY" of Faggots ????

If it is clear that I reject the "MARRIAGE" of FAGGOTS (i.e., the sexual relationship of Abnormals), then, equally clearly, it should be OBVIOUS that I DO NOT accept the EXISTENCE of a "Family" of FAGGOTS.

So, if it is crystal clear that I do NOT accept the EXISTENCE of a "Family" of FAGGOTS .....HOW THE FUCK CAN I ATTACK SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST ?!?!?

Apparently this obvious REALITY either escapes the devious "DICKLESS WONDER'S" mentally deficient brain, or is purposely manipulated to suit her/his/its FAGGOT'S AGENDA. As to her/his/its sidekick, the Gravityless Closet Faggot.......the intricacies involved may be completely beyond him/her/it.

Now, how is all this related to ISLAM ?

Answer:consider the thread by the Leader of the LIEberrhoid stooges, OBAMI SALAAMI declaring a celebrational day/moth for the FAGGOTS as delineated by a current thread by the American Cowboy': "Obama again declares June ‘Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month’ "

THAT is a DIRECT LINK between FAGGOTRY and LIEberrhoidism. BTW, while on this point, to show you how DUPLICITOUS this semi-black TURD is: Obami Salaami when cornered, admitted that: THE TERM "MARRIAGE" IS CONFINED TO A MAN AND A WOMAN. PERIOD."

The LIEberrhoidal LINK is also found in the LIEberrhoidal's TWISTED ACCEPTANCE of ISLAMOFASCISM by NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING that ISLAM, and its CENTRAL DICTUM as concocted by the Qu'ran's author, the MONUMENTAL WHACKJOB MOHAMMED, the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST is unmistakably spelled out as: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

WHAT OF OBAMI SALAAMI'S ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION ?

THE OBAMI SALAAMI ADMINISTRATION'S POSITION ON THIS ISSUE IS CLEARLY SPELLED OUT BY JANET INCOMPETANO, HEAD OF THE NATION'S DEPT OF FIRST DEFENSE AGAINST OUR ENEMIES who anounced on National TV that, in effect: the Terms "Jihad" and even "Terrorism" is outlawed and terms like "Man -made caused overseas disasters " be substitued instead.

Now, how does all this tie in to B.O....DUH....C'ya AKA "the DICKLESS WONDER'S" and her sidekick, the "Gravityless Closet FAGGOT's" expressed views ?

These two specimens of IRRATIONALITY wallow in some sort of a contradictory Fantasy World where both the "Dickless Wonder", and her befuddled sidekick, slam ISLAM and at the same time, extoll the muslims in spite of the fact that Islam's FIRST DICTUM unmistakably calls for the clearly spelled out BLOODBATH of INFIDELS.....and it's SHARIA LAW, as provided by LadyGunSlinger, clearly condemns FAGGOTRY with bloodcurdling penalties of TORTURE & DEATH..........these two idiots (and their LIEberrhoidal supporters) toe the LIEberrhoidal line that the Muslims, and even the RELIGIOUS Muslims are, in effect," just plain folk".

The complicity of these fucking, supposedly, BILLIONS of "peaceful" Muslims, i.e. the supposed "just plain folk" is that if these BILLIONS of arseholes would enunciate the logical and much needed RAGE against the unspeakable acts of TERRORISM by the IslamoFascist Jihadists then these acts of TERRORISM would stop in AN INSTANT !!!

Please note LadyGunSlinger's quote from "Islam & Homosexuality. WikiIslam":

"Islam's view on Homosexuality.

Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and hadiths. Islamic jurisprudence are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists. Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah. You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam and it's commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against 'god'. In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty. In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied. As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication, while the Hanafi differentiates between the two acts because in homosexuality, anal sex [something that is prohibited, regardless of orientation] may also be involved, while in adultery [and fornication], the penis/vagina (which are reproductive parts) are involved. Some scholars [based on the Qur'an and various ahadith] hold the opinion that the homosexual should be thrown from a high building or stoned to death[1] as a punishment for their 'crime', but other scholars maintain that they should be imprisoned until death. [2] Another view is that between two males, the active partner is to be lashed a hundred times if he is unmarried, and killed if he is married; whereas the passive partner is to be killed regardless of his marital status.[3]"

And, of course all the above are the arguments and sub-arguments related to why Herman Cain is only one of the few....if not the ONLY politician ..... perceptive & brave enough to recognize the danger of ISLAM as I constantly exposed it to be. The LIEberrhoidal Loons who have bizarre contradictory views on this whole issue were brought into the picture to show how their antipathy plays out w/r/t REALITY.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, while I was away from the Forum busy with my business, BO.....DUH....C'ya aka "The Dickless Wonder" and her sidekick, The Gravityless Closet Faggot, ganged up, and were scurillously attacking the brave and perceptive Hot Wire who was refreshingly outspoken against FAGGOTRY and the FUCKING MUSLIMS.

So, let me correct the misconceptions involved and set up an even playing field.

All this may be said to be generated by my analysis of FAGGOTRY and its resulting in a BOGUS PC Agenda that advanced some BIZARRE conclusions about "MARRIAGE" resulting in all sorts of FANTASIES and the connection of this to LIEberrhoidalism which is founded in DISTORTIONS and OUTRIGHT LIES not unike those found in the DISTORTIONS and OUTRIGHT LIES of FAGGOTRY.

Both Christianity and Islam are founded in millenia of ETERNAL TRUTHS grounded on the REALITIES of NATURE.

Does that mean both of these TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS ON EARTH are in TOTAL AGREEMENT with each other, or equally valid IN ALL RESPECTS ???? Answer: CERTAINLY NOT !!!

As a matter of fact, and I will make it unmistakably clear, ISLAM is a BOGUS RELIGION.
However, as already stated, there are some FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS that are shared by BOTH of these TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS ON EARTH: And that is that BOTH OF THESE RELIGIONS UNEQUIVOCABLY, AND IRREFUTABLY, CONDEMN FAGGOTRY (i.e., a SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP of ABNORMALS), IN VERY CLEAR, UNMISTAKABLE TERMS !!!

Of course there are Christian churches, and cults that allow and even approve of FAGGOTRY and the ensuing aberration "MARRIAGE of FAGGOTS ("sanctification of the perverted sexual relationship of Abnormals). And, that is expected because aberrations are part and parcel of Life and we have churches that deviate from REALITY .... comparably, we have churches that go to extremes in perhaps taking a valid concept and carrying it to bizarre extremes by mocking our dead heroes at their grave sites, and such.

Answer: we have BILLIONS of Christians, especially the Religious variety.....and BILLIONS of Muslims, especially the Religious Variety .....that UNEQUIVOCABLY, and IRREFUTABLY, CONDEMN FAGGOTRY (i.e. the sexual relationship of abnormals) in VERY CLEAR, UNMISTAKABLE TERMS.

I am decidedly NOT a Christian or a Muslim. I do not believe in the Organized Religions of the World. If there is a God, like Einstein, Spinoza, etc., I believe that God is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

As such, for the purposes of this post, I share ONLY the VERY SPECIFIC belief of these TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS of the WORLD (Christianity and Islam) which is their UNEQUIVOCAL and IRREFUTABLE CONDEMNATION OF FAGGOTRY (i.e., the sexual relationship of Abnormals) in VERY CLEAR, UNMISTAKABLE TERMS.

With this in mind, it should be OBVIOUSLY CLEAR that B.O.....DUH....C'ya AKA "The Dickless Wonder"'s claim that my attack on HER/HIS/ITS "MARRIAGE", and, therefore HER/HIS/ITS "FAMILY" is ILLEGITIMATE and, not only that.......contrary to being appropriate.

Now, THINK: How can I, with an established and oft repeated position of NOT recognizing the "MARRIAGE of FAGGOTS" (i.e., the sexual relationship of Abnormals) be accused of attacking the "FAMILY" of Faggots ????

If it is clear that I reject the "MARRIAGE" of FAGGOTS (i.e., the sexual relationship of Abnormals), then, equally clearly, it should be OBVIOUS that I DO NOT accept the EXISTENCE of a "Family" of FAGGOTS.

So, if it is crystal clear that I do NOT accept the EXISTENCE of a "Family" of FAGGOTS .....HOW THE FUCK CAN I ATTACK SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST ?!?!?

Apparently this obvious REALITY either escapes the devious "DICKLESS WONDER'S" mentally deficient brain, or is purposely manipulated to suit her/his/its FAGGOT'S AGENDA. As to her/his/its sidekick, the Gravityless Closet Faggot.......the intricacies involved may be completely beyond him/her/it.

Answer:consider the thread by the Leader of the LIEberrhoid stooges, OBAMI SALAAMI declaring a celebrational day/moth for the FAGGOTS as delineated by a current thread by the American Cowboy': "Obama again declares June ‘Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month’ "

THAT is a DIRECT LINK between FAGGOTRY and LIEberrhoidism. BTW, while on this point, to show you how DUPLICITOUS this semi-black TURD is: Obami Salaami when cornered, admitted that: THE TERM "MARRIAGE" IS CONFINED TO A MAN AND A WOMAN. PERIOD."

The LIEberrhoidal LINK is also found in the LIEberrhoidal's TWISTED ACCEPTANCE of ISLAMOFASCISM by NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING that ISLAM, and its CENTRAL DICTUM as concocted by the Qu'ran's author, the MONUMENTAL WHACKJOB MOHAMMED, the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST is unmistakably spelled out as: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

THE OBAMI SALAAMI ADMINISTRATION'S POSITION ON THIS ISSUE IS CLEARLY SPELLED OUT BY JANET INCOMPETANO, HEAD OF THE NATION'S DEPT OF FIRST DEFENSE AGAINST OUR ENEMIES who anounced on National TV that, in effect: the Terms "Jihad" and even "Terrorism" is outlawed and terms like "Man -made caused overseas disasters " be substitued instead.

Now, how does all this tie in to B.O....DUH....C'ya AKA "the DICKLESS WONDER'S" and her sidekick, the "Gravityless Closet FAGGOT's" expressed views ?

These two specimens of IRRATIONALITY wallow in some sort of a contradictory Fantasy World where both the "Dickless Wonder", and her befuddled sidekick, slam ISLAM and at the same time, extoll the muslims in spite of the fact that Islam's FIRST DICTUM unmistakably calls for the clearly spelled out BLOODBATH of INFIDELS.....and it's SHARIA LAW, as provided by LadyGunSlinger, clearly condemns FAGGOTRY with bloodcurdling penalties of TORTURE & DEATH..........these two idiots (and their LIEberrhoidal supporters) toe the LIEberrhoidal line that the Muslims, and even the RELIGIOUS Muslims are, in effect," just plain folk".

Please note LadyGunSlinger's quote from "Islam & Homoisexuality. WikiIslam":

Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and hadiths. Islamic jurisprudence are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists. Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah. You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam and it's commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against 'god'. In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty. In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied. As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication, while the Hanafi differentiates between the two acts because in homosexuality, anal sex [something that is prohibited, regardless of orientation] may also be involved, while in adultery [and fornication], the penis/vagina (which are reproductive parts) are involved. Some scholars [based on the Qur'an and various ahadith] hold the opinion that the homosexual should be thrown from a high building or stoned to death[1] as a punishment for their 'crime', but other scholars maintain that they should be imprisoned until death. [2] Another view is that between two males, the active partner is to be lashed a hundred times if he is unmarried, and killed if he is married; whereas the passive partner is to be killed regardless of his marital status.[3]"

And, of course all the above are the arguments and sub-arguments related to why Herman Cain is only one of the few....if not the ONLY politician ..... perceptive & brave enough to recognize the danger of ISLAM as I constantly exposed it to be. The LIEberrhoidal Loons who have bizarre contradictory views on this whole issue were brought into the picture to show how their antipathy plays out w/r/t REALITY.

Yeah, you got beat up by the other kids in your school Spelling Bee....you've never been the same since.

Please note LadyGunSlinger's quote from "Islam & Homoisexuality. WikiIslam":

Yeah, you got beat up by the other kids in your school Spelling Bee....you've never been the same since.

Dickless Wonder,

Lame......lame and ridiculous...... more so than usual.

Actually, you are boring me.

TThere is only so much time one can devote to slime.

PS: for those interested in my edited post, refer back to my post for addendums that do not appear in the "Dickless Wonder's" rendition of my post.

Last edited:
Herman Cain is asked whether he would be willing to appoint a Muslim as a Cabinet officer or judge.

“No. I will not,” he said. “And here’s why: There’s this creeping attempt — there’s this attempt to gradually ease Sharia law and the Muslim faith into our government.” According to Cain, many American Muslims “are trying to force their Sharia law onto the rest of us.”

That’s just stupid. As in not very bright. By comparison, the Sharia conspiracy crowd makes the birthers look downright sane and reasonable. It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, among the GOP mainstream steps up to repudiate such nonsense. After all, the Constitution explicitly rules out such nonsense, stating point blank that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.”

| Jay Bookman

“no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.”

This has been interpreted to mean that no federal employee, whether elected or appointed, career or political, can be required to adhere to or accept any religion or belief. This clause immediately follows one requiring all federal and state officers to take an oath or affirmation of support to the Constitution, indicating that the requirement of such a statement does not imply any requirement by those so sworn to accept a particular religion or a particular doctrine.

Cain is not requiring a muslim to adhere to or accept a particular religion and it clearly means he does not have to accept a person of a particular religion or doctrine.

Sorry pal. You're not picking the right part of the law.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII) makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination.

I am primarily a discrimination lawyer so let me set you straight. Saying you wont hire Muslims because they are Muslims....IS DISCRIMINATION.

Period.

*pfft* I love how everyone around here thinks some whackadoo interpretation of what they think the law is is somehow right, simply because they have an opinion.

| Jay Bookman

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII) makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination.

I am primarily a discrimination lawyer so let me set you straight. Saying you wont hire Muslims because they are Muslims....IS DISCRIMINATION.

Period.

*pfft* I love how everyone around here thinks some whackadoo interpretation of what they think the law is is somehow right, simply because they have an opinion.

The way I see this, Cain has now opened himself up for lawsuits in the future if he ever rejects a Muslim for a job regardless of the real reason....they will point to his statement.

The complicity of these fucking, supposedly, BILLIONS of "peaceful" Muslims, i.e. the supposed "just plain folk" is that if these BILLIONS of arseholes would enunciate the logical and much needed RAGE against the unspeakable acts of TERRORISM by the IslamoFascist Jihadists then these acts of TERRORISM would stop in AN INSTANT !!!

Please note LadyGunSlinger's quote from "Islam & Homosexuality. WikiIslam":

Wow, you really expected us to read all this crap?:cuckoo: you got mad issues son, your mind is collapsing.:cuckoo:

| Jay Bookman

Period.

Who cares muzzie lover,I would NEVER hire a muslim no matter what the law says!
PROUD TO HATE THE DEATHCULT OF ISLAM!!

Period.

Who cares muzzie lover,I would NEVER hire a muslim no matter what the law says!
PROUD TO HATE THE DEATHCULT OF ISLAM!!

Why don't you declare Jihad....? You know you want to.

The sexual tension between Guatauma and Hot Wire is so strong it is creating humidity, they should just get a room at the Motel 6 and just get this over with.

“No. I will not,” he said. “And here’s why: There’s this creeping attempt — there’s this attempt to gradually ease Sharia law and the Muslim faith into our government.”

OMG....THIS IS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!:eek:

But not something I really care one way or the other about: It would be fine with me if Cain ran government without any help from any muslims, and he continued to be as straigh-forward with his reasons: Islam demands that there is no seperation between church and state, completely contradicting our values of seperation.

“No. I will not,” he said. “And here’s why: There’s this creeping attempt — there’s this attempt to gradually ease Sharia law and the Muslim faith into our government.”

OMG....THIS IS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!:eek:

But not something I really care one way or the other about: It would be fine with me if Cain ran government without any help from any muslims, and he continued to be as straigh-forward with his reasons: Islam demands that there is no seperation between church and state, completely contradicting our values of seperation.

I have no problem with his doing it either....it was just stupid for him to say before the fact that he would.

Forum List

Back