Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

As if the entire thread weren't already hijacked long ago off the course of the original post, I thought I'd interject to ask a question in earnest I've always been curious about.

What terms are used to refer to the partners in a "gay marriage"? I've heard "life partner" or "domestic partner" but never a gender or role-associated term. Is "husband" or "wife" used? Something else? Please educate me on this point.

Wife and Wife in our house. I know some guys who use Husband and Husband.....it's not a complicated thing except for the pathetic voyeurs like G.

It's none of anyone's business what you and your wife do.. I don't agree with you on practically anything but I totally do not stand for this kind of shit either.. You don't have to answer any post that degrades you for your life's choices unless of course I make them.. ;-) Ha.. In all seriousness, the shit in this thread is BENEATH contempt about your private life and has no place here.

This coward would never say any of this to a real Muslim face to face.
Liberal Punk, if you ever brought a stinking muslim to my property

you would find out.FUCK YOU AND FUCK ISLAM!!!

What would we find out? That you live in your parent's basement is most likely what we would find out......lol

So tell us Tough Guy....how many tours have you done in the ME fighting the big bad Moooslims?

He's too much of a pussy and to be honest I don't want Muslim hating retards like him signing up, he'd just cause an international incident and make us look bad.

This coward would never say any of this to a real Muslim face to face.

If a Muslim came to your "property" you would shit and piss your pants at the same time.:lol:

My amusement comes from thinking about him being able to tell if a person is a Muslim or not just by looking at them.

If a Muslim came to your "property" you would shit and piss your pants at the same time.:lol:

My amusement comes from thinking about him being able to tell if a person is a Muslim or not just by looking at them.

He's probably an ignorant fuck who thinks all Muslims look like Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden, Muslims come in all races and colors.

Why is everyone soo fixated on muslims?? I don't like the way Islam treats women and think it's a violent fucking religion.. that's my opinion and I don't give a damn who doesn't like it.. On the other hand, I think Catholicism is pretty fucked up too.. The point is, he doesn't like Islam.. SO FUCKING WHAT? If you do, more power to ya .. see how much you like it Bod when they stone your ass to death.

Why is everyone soo fixated on muslims?? I don't like the way Islam treats women and think it's a violent fucking religion.. that's my opinion and I don't give a damn who doesn't like it.. On the other hand, I think Catholicism is pretty fucked up too.. The point is, he doesn't like Islam.. SO FUCKING WHAT? If you do, more power to ya .. see how much you like it Bod when they stone your ass to death.

I beg your pardon? :eusa_eh:

She's just doing the standard islamophobe talking point routine, all 1.7 billion muslims on the planet want to personally kill you Bod.

Islam doesn't accept homosexuality and stones, flogs, hangs homosexuals.

She's just doing the standard islamophobe talking point routine, all 1.7 billion muslims on the planet want to personally kill you Bod.

Lie some more ASSWIPE.

Munch oN the TRUTH peckerhead.. Sick of you lying assholes.. you really think people are too stupid to learn the TRUTH??!!

Islam's view on Homosexuality

Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and hadiths. Islamic jurisprudence are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists. Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah. You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam and it's commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against 'god'. In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty. In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied. As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication, while the Hanafi differentiates between the two acts because in homosexuality, anal sex [something that is prohibited, regardless of orientation] may also be involved, while in adultery [and fornication], the penis/vagina (which are reproductive parts) are involved. Some scholars [based on the Qur'an and various ahadith] hold the opinion that the homosexual should be thrown from a high building or stoned to death[1] as a punishment for their 'crime', but other scholars maintain that they should be imprisoned until death. [2] Another view is that between two males, the active partner is to be lashed a hundred times if he is unmarried, and killed if he is married; whereas the passive partner is to be killed regardless of his marital status.[3]

Islam and Homosexuality - WikiIslam

Last edited:

Islam doesn't accept homosexuality and stones, flogs, hangs homosexuals.

Actually it depends on the country, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran do kill homosexuals like you say however I know Lebanon has LGBT groups there, although I do think homosexuality is technically illegal on the books. In Egypt homosexuals get prison sentences but all in all you are correct, Muslim countries are in general very hostile towards homosexuality.

He's probably an ignorant fuck who thinks all Muslims look like Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden, Muslims come in all races and colors.
You are a idiot liberal,Yes muslims come in all races and sects and all are brainwashed
backward savages.And when they are not killing each other like in Iraq,Shia vs Sunni.
They are commiting acts of terror and murder world as the evil quran demands.Remember
Ft.Hood and 9/11 here you fucking muslim loving punk!Now ram islam up your ass
sideways liberal faggot!

From evil quran 8 :012
"Make from those who believe.I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every finger tip of them!"

Now keep kissing muslim ass you lowlife liberal pigs,As for me IAM PROUD TO HATE ISLAM!!!

Well, there are many backward countries where gay people ARE in physical danger from backward people...and many of those countries are Muslim....but not all. Think Uganda as a christian backward nation.

The key word is "backward".

Munch oN the TRUTH peckerhead.. Sick of you lying assholes.. you really think people are too stupid to learn the TRUTH??!!

Islam's view on Homosexuality

Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and hadiths. Islamic jurisprudence are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists. Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah. You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam and it's commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against 'god'. In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty. In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied. As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication, while the Hanafi differentiates between the two acts because in homosexuality, anal sex [something that is prohibited, regardless of orientation] may also be involved, while in adultery [and fornication], the penis/vagina (which are reproductive parts) are involved. Some scholars [based on the Qur'an and various ahadith] hold the opinion that the homosexual should be thrown from a high building or stoned to death[1] as a punishment for their 'crime', but other scholars maintain that they should be imprisoned until death. [2] Another view is that between two males, the active partner is to be lashed a hundred times if he is unmarried, and killed if he is married; whereas the passive partner is to be killed regardless of his marital status.[3]

Islam and Homosexuality - WikiIslam
Until recently, Christian countries were just as backward....and even within the last decade or so, people defended and excused the beating death of a gay young man in our own country. Gay bashing still happens...too much....and we've certainly seen what some posters thing of gay people.....as I said before "backward".

You are a idiot liberal,Yes muslims come in all races and sects and all are brainwashed
backward savages.And when they are not killing each other like in Iraq,Shia vs Sunni.
They are commiting acts of terror and murder world as the evil quran demands.Remember
sideways liberal faggot!

You sound like a Muslim.

sideways liberal faggot!

You sound like a Muslim.

Thats the funny thing about this, the people that claim to hate Muslims the most sound exactly like bat shit crazy Islamic jihadi retards.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back