🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hero Chick On A Motorcycle Throws Trash Back Into The Cars Of Litterbugs

It's staged...by her. The recipients of the garbage appear genuinely surprised. She is obviously making the video to show a point about littering. It would take her all day to find even a couple of victims in Seattle. I can't remember the last time I saw someone throw a bag of garbage out a car window.

Very liberal town, more dogs than kids, and kids are notorious litter bugs.

I do. love to blat the throttle on early morning cruises through residential neighborhoods to. Usually what I'll do is rev the engine real loud then throw my garbage in someone's yard and take off.

^^^ Conservative values.

^ No sarcasm detector
How the hell is any sane person to know the difference these days when teabaggers and wingnuts talk?

They deny science, claim babies are masturbating in the womb, say evolution and the big bang theory are "lies straight from the pit of Hell", and heap praise on Joe McCarthy.

Stop saying and agreeing with crazy shit and people won't be confused when you attempt sarcasm.

I do. love to blat the throttle on early morning cruises through residential neighborhoods to. Usually what I'll do is rev the engine real loud then throw my garbage in someone's yard and take off.

^^^ Conservative values.

^ No sarcasm detector
How the hell is any sane person to know the difference these days when teabaggers and wingnuts talk?

They deny science, claim babies are masturbating in the womb, say evolution and the big bang theory are "lies straight from the pit of Hell", and heap praise on Joe McCarthy.

Stop saying and agreeing with crazy shit and people won't be confused when you attempt sarcasm.

I tell you what sonny, you go find some insane right wing statement that I've agreed with.

Chop chop sonny.

Maybe if America started beheading people who litter, this country would be a cleaner place.

Its also accurate to say that Atheists and "Christians" are far more likely to litter than Pagans.

How about every time someone litters, they are forced to bend over and grab their ankles, then fucked in the ass ?

Maybe if America started beheading people who litter, this country would be a cleaner place.

Its also accurate to say that Atheists and "Christians" are far more likely to litter than Pagans.

Maybe if you had the courage of your convictions instead of sitting around watching everyone else do shit, youd be a bit more honest in your worldview.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe if you had the courage of your convictions instead of sitting around watching everyone else do shit, youd be a bit more honest in your worldview.

Sure I do.

You get joy out of beheadings and think Hitler was a great man, youve said both.

Problem with your little pseudo intellectual worldview is that its reduced to absurdity by the simple fact that you dont have the fucking balls to go behead people or kill off the weak yourself.

In short, youre a delusional pussy.

Sure I do.

You get joy out of beheadings and think Hitler was a great man, youve said both.

Problem with your little pseudo intellectual worldview is that its reduced to absurdity by the simple fact that you dont have the fucking balls to go behead people or kill off the weak yourself.

and that about that sums that up

Sure I do.

Your opinion on the depth of my knowledge is about as relevant as your message board posts in comparison to how you actually live.

Your opinion on the depth of my knowledge is about as relevant as your message board posts in comparison to how you actually live.

Might as well give it up LOL I just had a woman claim that she posted in a flame thread about me before I was even in the thread because I post so many times that she can't avoid me. I mean that is the level of logic we're dealing with here.

Pretty stupid thing to be doing if it's for real. Good way to get yourself hurt or maybe sued for causing an accident.

Forum List

Back