🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hero Chick On A Motorcycle Throws Trash Back Into The Cars Of Litterbugs

I didn't watch the film but the title was in Cyrillic so I have to assume eastern Europe where dash cams etc are necessary for daily life.

I believe everyone should have a camera filming at all times in this day and age.

Of course you didn't, but that never stops you from bloviating, ignorantly.

I didn't watch the film but the title was in Cyrillic so I have to assume eastern Europe where dash cams etc are necessary for daily life.

I believe everyone should have a camera filming at all times in this day and age.

Of course you didn't, but that never stops you from bloviating, ignorantly.

As opposed to your supposed non-ignorant (but not really) bloviating?

I despise litter bugs. I mean really despise them. These people are getting their comeuppance. The only thing I find annoying about this women is that she feels the need to tape the incidents. What would Batman do? :badgrin:

It's got almost 13 million views, and YouTube pays.

Why do you hate Capitalism?

Bruce Wayne doesn't need the money.

I hate capitalism!? I am not sure how you jumped to that conclusion but whatever. I like that she is putting litter bugs in their place though. Those clowns have no respect for the communities they live in and their neighbors. Hogs!

I tell you what sonny, you go find some insane right wing statement that I've agreed with.

Chop chop sonny.
Show me where you have criticized any of the wingnuttery and you might have a speck of credibility, dope.

Are you serious right now ? I bet in my month here I've criticized more right wingers than you have left wingers in your ENTIRE time on this board.

Off the top of my head I can tell you that I think the right wingers who oppose a minimum wage increase are stupid

Can you off the top of your head name one left wing nutty idea that you have criticized? Of course you can't.

You stupid piece of shit.

I tell you what sonny, you go find some insane right wing statement that I've agreed with.

Chop chop sonny.
Show me where you have criticized any of the wingnuttery and you might have a speck of credibility, dope.

Are you serious right now ? I bet in my month here I've criticized more right wingers than you have left wingers in your ENTIRE time on this board.

Off the top of my head I can tell you that I think the right wingers who oppose a minimum wage increase are stupid

Can you off the top of your head name one left wing nutty idea that you have criticized? Of course you can't.

What a uniter!

Synthie...my brotha! Kumbaya!

Chop chop sonny.

Chop chop sonny.

What's your idea of a nutty left wing idea?

Chop chop sonny.

Chop chop sonny.

I don't play move the goal posts . You made a claim. back it up sonny, or go back to your Legos and let the adults talk

I don't play move the goal posts . You made a claim. back it up sonny, or go back to your Legos and let the adults talk

Yeah, I can't think of any left wing ideas that are nutty, either.

But at least you got the chance to vent.

Which kind of proves the point nimrod.

A) both sides have some nutty ideas

and

B) you're an idiot for claiming one doesn't call out their sides nutty ideas when you don't do so yourself.

You're what we refer to in the Army as ate up with the dumb asses

and

B) you're an idiot for claiming one doesn't call out their sides nutty ideas when you don't do so yourself.

You still can't give me an example of a nutty left wing idea.

I can't call out something that doesn't exist.

But keep flailing!

and

But keep flailing!

no no , that's not how it works. you have to pronounce a left idea nutty on your own.

For example.

On the right, I think those that advocate getting rid of the minimum wage law are stupid nuts.

and

But keep flailing!

no no , that's not how it works. you have to pronounce a left idea nutty on your own.

For example.

On the right, I think those that advocate getting rid of the minimum wage law are stupid nuts.
And I've already said that I am not aware of any nutty left wing ideas.

Apparently you aren't either.

and

But keep flailing!

For example.

And I've already said that I am not aware of any nutty left wing ideas.

Apparently you aren't either.

I'm aware of plenty, and the fact that you aren't proves that you a partisan moron.

I'm aware of plenty, and the fact that you aren't proves that you a partisan moron.

Yet, you are incapable of naming one, after repeatedly being asked to.

It's more likely that your wingnut beliefs make you think anything left of Ted Cruz is nutty.

But keep flailing and failing, loser!

It's more likely that your wingnut beliefs make you think anything left of Ted Cruz is nutty.

You're an idiot. I'm fairly moderate left if anything.

Moron

You're an idiot. I'm fairly moderate left if anything.

Moron
Do you fucking live here on this site? No matter what time day or night I reply, you reply again in under 30 seconds.

Call yourself anything you want. Just don't call yourself a debater, because you suck at it.

Still waiting for that example that doesn't exist, poseur.

When I first learned how to drive it was commonplace to throw trash out of the window. Now I will only throw things out if they are organic like food. Apple cores, orange peels, chicken bones, pizza crusts etc. I'm feeding the animals too.

I pity the foo who tried to give it back to me.

Forum List

Back