🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hero Chick On A Motorcycle Throws Trash Back Into The Cars Of Litterbugs

I dont mind holding this bitch's feet to the fire.

She said Hitler was a good man, and she finds be headings amusing. The weak should be killed off, she says.

So, I say, go kill them you big pussy and stop talking about it on a message board.

Maybe if America started beheading people who litter, this country would be a cleaner place.

Its also accurate to say that Atheists and "Christians" are far more likely to litter than Pagans.

Maybe if you had the courage of your convictions instead of sitting around watching everyone else do shit, youd be a bit more honest in your worldview.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Sure I do.

You get joy out of beheadings and think Hitler was a great man, youve said both.

Problem with your little pseudo intellectual worldview is that its reduced to absurdity by the simple fact that you dont have the fucking balls to go behead people or kill off the weak yourself.

I don't need to describe my military experiences and the sensations of taking human life to a single ignorant Mundane who presumes to know me based off a few posts.

I dont need you to explain dick to me upon request.

Youve done so voluntarily and revealed how big of a warped minded coward you are, all on your own accord.

Guess what? It is a minor violation to throw trash out of a car but it is a more serious crime approaching assault to throw trash into a moving vehicle.

She said Hitler was a good man, and she finds be headings amusing. The weak should be killed off, she says.

So, I say, go kill them you big pussy and stop talking about it on a message board.

You are not "holding my feet to the fire". You are meaninglessly arguing for the sake of arguing because you were insulted by remarks that had nothing to do with you.

I said "I greatly admire and respect Hitler." I never said he "was a good man". It seems you must resort to lying in your attempts to lash out at me.

Last edited:

You are not "holding my feet to the fire". You are meaninglessly arguing for the sake of arguing because you were insulted by remarks that had nothing to do with you.

I said "I greatly admire and respect Hitler." I never said he "was a good man". Do you really need to lie in order to attempt to lash out at me?

so you respect and admire men you don't believe are good men? Odd

Youve done so voluntarily and revealed how big of a warped minded coward you are, all on your own accord.

Somewhere a poor cat just got pummeled by a fat cheetho crusted hand, and that is on YOU sir.
thats actually an epic visual cuz im watching Garfield AS WE SPEAK with my 2yr old girl.

and bill murray is the perfect garfield voice btw

I said "I greatly admire and respect Hitler." I never said he "was a good man". Do you really need to lie in order to attempt to lash out at me?

so you respect and admire men you don't believe are good men? Odd

Why must I restrict my respect and admiration to only those who people consider to be morally "good"?

Somewhere a poor cat just got pummeled by a fat cheetho crusted hand, and that is on YOU sir.
thats actually an epic visual cuz im watching Garfield AS WE SPEAK with my 2yr old girl.

Jennifer Love Hewitt aint bad either. :D

I'm watching "How to Tame Your Dragon 2"

for the thousandth time

today

for the thousandth time

today
If its not too late......avoid letting her see the lorax at ALL COSTS

for the thousandth time

today
If its not too late......avoid letting her see the lorax at ALL COSTS

Yeah um too late

Has yours seen Frozen yet?

I miss when my oldest was young and it was Lion King. I'm pretty sure we went and seen that at the movies 20 times.

She didnt take to frozen but weve seen it.

Somthing totally crazy though is she loves walking dead.

She saw it on accident at first, she calls the zombies "bold guys" and always says "I want watch bold guys daddy."

Guess shes gunna learn the hard lessons of mortality at the tender age of two. But uh......no human can say no to that face.

She didnt take to frozen but weve seen it.

Somthing totally crazy though is she loves walking dead.

She saw it on accident at first, she calls the zombies "bold guys" and always says "I want watch bold guys daddy."

Guess shes gunna learn the hard lessons of mortality at the tender age of two. But uh......no human can say no to that face.
My youngest is a football girl. She'll be up at 11 AM watching ESPN with me tomorrow. Then football and nachos until we both need a nap.

Strangely , the only one of my children who loves football.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
The self righteousness in doing something like that: I'd say this is a pretty annoying human being, not someone to put on a pedestal.

BTW: Motorcycles make a huge, massive amount of noise pollution, so she is a hypocrite as well.

My wife and I both have motorcycles...and neither is any louder than a car. (Both are quieter than my Dakota.)

Biker chick is probably going to be arrested or get her ass beaten. Biker chick should just jot down the plate and let the state handle it.

I do like vigilante justice from time to time but biker chick should tread carefully because she is:

1. On a stupid bike
2. Female
3. In Russia, dumbass.

I despise litter bugs. I mean really despise them. These people are getting their comeuppance. The only thing I find annoying about this women is that she feels the need to tape the incidents. What would Batman do? :badgrin:

It's got almost 13 million views, and YouTube pays.

Why do you hate Capitalism?

Bruce Wayne doesn't need the money.

Soho had a fabulous song in the 80s - Girl On A Motorbike.

Sadly, I can't find it on youtube.

:(

Forum List

Back