Hero of the left, Rosenbaum, raped five boys, records show

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
One of the “victims” of Kyle Rittenhouse, was a known convict of sexual crimes with a minor, as well as many other crimes. Now it’s been found out that he was a pedophile, that raped five boys.

Kyle should be given a medal for taking out this piece of shit.

How old was Rosenbaum at the time, and how old were the boys? Nine to Eleven? For all we know now, it might not have been a crime in California. . . . :mad:
So now we know the thinking behind these judges and social workers. . .

Rosenbaum doesn't look very old himself, that might be why he was out on the streets, you now how these lefty social activist judges think. :icon_rolleyes:

How old was Rosenbaum at the time, and how old were the boys? Nine to Eleven? For all we know now, it might not have been a crime in California. . . . :mad:

Rosenbaum doesn't look very old himself, that might be why he was out on the streets, you now how these lefty social activist judges think. :icon_rolleyes:
Nothing is a crime in California.

One of the “victims” of Kyle Rittenhouse, was a known convict of sexual crimes with a minor, as well as many other crimes. Now it’s been found out that he was a pedophile, that raped five boys.

Hey ignorant dummy, there is only one criteria for justifiable homicide and it has exactly ZERO to do with prior convictions or allegations.

. . . and it would appear. . .

They are trying to push that on the rest of the nation.

Hey ignorant dummy, there is only one criteria for justifiable homicide and it has exactly ZERO to do with prior convictions or allegations.

Hey dummy, my attorney husband says he can think of three reasons for justifiable homicide off the top of his head....dumbass

Yes, threatening, chasing, throwing a Molotov cocktail, and attacking someone does justify blasting him dead.

Hey dummy, my attorney husband says he can think of three reasons for justifiable homicide off the top of his head....dumbass

Hey dummy, I said CRITERIA, not specific reason. If you shot a stanger to death their pedo history is not going to let you walk on murder charges.

Never heard of him.

He was about 19 at the time he was convicted.

With all the connections of Leftists to pedophiles

WTF? what connections? Should we run a list of rightwingers with pedo charges?

You Qanon Pizzagaters are seriously out to lunch (pardon the pun)
Mixed gender bathrooms and mandatory lessons in oral sex.
Are you that out of touch with the news?

I thought being a male, straight, watering your lawn and wearing knee high socks with sandals was against the law in Kalifornia?

( For those with no sense of humor I was kidding... or am I? )

Hey dummy, I said CRITERIA, not specific reason. If you shot a stanger to death their pedo history is not going to let you walk on murder charges.
But at least the World is without one less Pedo in the World, so maybe the person should be given a Medal of Honor ...

I bet Nancy Pelosi has egg all over her face now...she was pushing for this guy to run for Senate because of how heroic and loved he is by all liberals

But at least the World is without one less Pedo in the World, so maybe the person should be given a Medal of Honor ...

Really ignorant mindset. If you think a world with pedos is bad just you wait till we arrive at a lawless world full of people shooting each other up instead of proper justice system.

"Medal of Honor" in THIS still sane world for murder is criminal charges, conviction and imprisonment.

Last edited:

Yes, threatening, chasing, throwing a Molotov cocktail, and attacking someone does justify blasting him dead.

I'll take this as concession that it is in fact true that the pedo angle your OP is about is irrelavant.

Forum List

Back