Herschel Walker: I'll put my resume up against Obama's any time"

This is the perfect example of a repressed homosexual who hates himself because he is gay.

TRANS-lation

EMH hit the bullseye again....

Never had any sexual desire with men. Some of my girlfriends might be described as masculine, athletic, strong, but unfortunately for you that makes me 100% hetro...

"....my girlfriends might be described as masculine, athletic, strong,...."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please, no poster should post up memes of that rather arresting factoid.

IMO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please, no poster should post up memes of that rather arresting factoid.

IMO

The simple truth is that women who fit that description who are hetro get hit on a lot by lesbians. They know a lot about the LVTGYXQXXX

Walker - free thinking man of merit and personal achievement

HomO - promoted for skin color, gender, country of birth, and having a faux family with a man as a "wife"
Even though some of that achievement is all in his mind and not in reality.

Even though some of that achievement is all in his mind and not in reality.

Herschel by any definition is a top 10 all time great RB.

You are free to belittle that all you want, but best wait until after CBS SEC Saturday...

Go VOLS!!!

Sorry Herschel!!

Walker added that he’d gladly put his résumé next to Obama’s for comparison.

“But my résumé against his résumé – I’ll put it up any time of the day and I think I’ve done well,” he continued. “One of the things I say to the people is he’s not in Georgia voting.”

I'd imagine Republicans here would agree.

Would any Republicans like to comment on this?

What exactly is Obama’s resume?
A community organizer and a puppet for the Deep State warmongers?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
HUFFPO has the high school classmates story saying homO was a gay coke whore in high school with a preference for older white men like

Don young
Richard Branson
Traitor Joe

Face it, trying to keep homO and Michael Robinson in the closet is about as Uncle Tom as it gets...
Right wing noise is all that is. Trying to demean a powerful black man is something racist have been doing since this country was founded.

Right wing noise is all that is. Trying to demean a powerful black man is something racist have been doing since this country was founded.

A lot of blacks have gotten a clue here. 20%+ now support GOP because they know about

HomO and Michael Robinson

Forum List

Back