Herschel Walker: I'll put my resume up against Obama's any time"

You're a simpleton. Can Herschel take us back 50 years single handedly? Will he use his stiff arm? Maybe his fake badge?
You are the simpleton.

Superconspiracybrother is the guy who posted that graphic first, in a thread about Herschel Walker.

Superconspiracybrother was saying that voting for a guy like Walker (a regular black guy) in the state of Georgia is setting us back 50 years.

Do you get it now, you dumb fucking piece of shit?

I get it, yea, because you think Herschel Walker can single handedly take us back 50 years.
No, dumbfuck. Superconspiracybrother said voting for Walker would set us back 50 years.

Goddamn, you are fucking stupid.

Do us all a favor and go look at post #83

Walker added that he’d gladly put his résumé next to Obama’s for comparison.

“But my résumé against his résumé – I’ll put it up any time of the day and I think I’ve done well,” he continued. “One of the things I say to the people is he’s not in Georgia voting.”

I'd imagine Republicans here would agree.

Would any Republicans like to comment on this?

Obama didn't have qualification to be much more than a shoeshine boy. Worthless piece of shit. We saw how worthless he was as President when he increased poverty, decreased family income, raised taxes, let millions of goddamn Illegals flood in and ran up the debt with nothing to show for it.

What the hell is a "community organizer" anyhow other than being a profession asshole?

Obama didn't have qualification to be much more than a shoeshine boy. Worthless piece of shit. We saw how worthless he was as President when he increased poverty, decreased family income, raised taxes, let millions of goddamn Illegals flood in and ran up the debt with nothing to show for it.

What the hell is a "community organizer" anyhow other than being a profession asshole?
Graduated top of his class at Harvard Law
Community Organizer
Illinois State Senator
US Senator Illinois
2 Term US President

You elected a Birther

Graduated top of his class at Harvard Law
Community Organizer
Illinois State Senator
US Senator Illinois
2 Term US President

You elected a Birther
How would you know his academic record was never released? And you did not put "traitor" on your list.

You are the simpleton.

Superconspiracybrother is the guy who posted that graphic first, in a thread about Herschel Walker.

Superconspiracybrother was saying that voting for a guy like Walker (a regular black guy) in the state of Georgia is setting us back 50 years.

Do you get it now, you dumb fucking piece of shit?
Yes voting for Herschel Walker is just like voting for a minstrel show character.

How would you know his academic record was never released? And you did not put "traitor" on your list.
Maybe because Harvard listed him at top of his class

Trump threatened to sue anybody who released his grades
Crybaby Loser

I believe you racist ass clowns are down low cats, you love trying to label black men as homosexuals. How many broke back mountain trips have you taken.

HUFFPO has the high school classmates story saying homO was a gay coke whore in high school with a preference for older white men like

Don young
Richard Branson
Traitor Joe

Face it, trying to keep homO and Michael Robinson in the closet is about as Uncle Tom as it gets...

Forum List

Back