Herschel Walker: I'll put my resume up against Obama's any time"

One has a Nobel Peace Prize the other has a fake Police Badge
Actually it's a real police badge....https://www.wjcl.com/article/walker-badge-herschel-police-debate-prob-sherriff/41640272#

The Johnson County Sheriff's office shared a post on Facebook that says, "Because of his dedication to law enforcement and his commitment to public safety, Sheriff Greg Rowland presented Herschel Walker with the honorary sheriff's badge."

Obama has the honor of being the only Nobel Peace Prize with other war criminals, such as Yasser Arafat....good for him Nobody wants that award anymore....but folks are still chasing the Heisman.

Walker added that he’d gladly put his résumé next to Obama’s for comparison.

“But my résumé against his résumé – I’ll put it up any time of the day and I think I’ve done well,” he continued. “One of the things I say to the people is he’s not in Georgia voting.”

I'd imagine Republicans here would agree.

Would any Republicans like to comment on this?

Community organizers can be Presidents.

One can only assume you are speaking from your own personal experience.

One can only assume your resorting to fake 'reverse psychology' is you got your ass handed to you. that gimmick is also popular with faggots; they really think it will shut down criticism or something. lol

Yea because Democrats don't want black folks to own businesses, is that why the majority of black businesses vote for Democrats.

Yes, we get it; you like sub-humans like George Floyd a lot better as representative of you and your 'cultural values'.

No surprise that the MAGA crowd absolutely agrees with Walker. Not even close.
1667495034556.gif

One can only assume your resorting to fake 'reverse psychology' is you got your ass handed to you. that gimmick is also popular with faggots; they really think it will shut down criticism or something. lol

:itsok:

Forum List

Back